Hello! I have a problem straight away

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ana's Slave, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Ana's Slave

Ana's Slave New member

Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    I have just joined this forum:
    Hi to everyone and I would love it if you had any way of helping me here.

I have had a new style CB-3000 for a month now. It's my first time after wanting one for years.

Anyway, my girlfriend and I are having a real problem. I am having trouble keep the thing ON, let alone trying to escape!

It's become ridiculous and heart-breaking as all the excitement we had about the device has gone.

Let me explain: I live in a hot and humid country, which just means people sweat as part of everyday life. This is one of my theories as to my problem. I have tried ALL spacers and the tightest ring I can put on without causing extreme pain is number 3.

As it is always hot here, my balls just hang down to the maximum level. So, the sweat and the low hanging balls just means that the entire cage falls down and hangs of my balls constantly, leaving my penis out of the cage. This is really not what I was expecting from the CB-3000. I was hoping for at least a bit of a challenge.

Instead, I'm just left with something I can't even keep ON.

So frustrating!

Now, if anyone else knows a solution, please please help. You'd honestly brighten up my life.

Do I have to go all the way to buy POI? KSD-G2/3? If so, which?

I'd prefer it that I don;t need one, but perhaps I do...

Also, I am a REAL grower...

Please help me and I think you'll find I'll be on here a lot more often rather than dismayed...

2. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    hi. & try other steel cockrings above the basering-ive done many variations.or put on the basering then a steelcockring on just your balls next the cage.your balls wont be able to pull back.i finally went to a steel device simlar to the plastic cbs,anyway i take a 1 1/2" cockring-basering.above it i recently found a 1 1/2" +3/8 tall & med thick,not heavy & not thin enough to dig into my body. it works great.therrs no way my balls are pulling back & out.different combos.& nos. of other cockrings will eventually do it.

3. Keuschling

Keuschling Active member

Germany, BW, near Ulm
    Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    Hi Ana's Slave,

when i wore a CB3000, i just used a leather string, put it through the closed lock handle of the locked CB, looped it around my waist and made a tight knot. This really prevented the CB to move away from my body. And thus made it much more comfortable for me to wear. The other thing was to wear tight underwear while being trapped. i recommend jocks or thongs. But also tight briefs might work ok.

Hope that helps. The most expensive solution to upgrade with POI or KSD is not the best in my humble opinion - as it might cause other issues (POI: pinching the skin, i even had some damage by it; KSD: might limit blood flow and do some damage on the tissue over time). If you can afford it and want to upgrade for earnest, i would recommend a full belt rather than just spend lots of money for CB3000-addons. But that is only my personal humble opinion.

Chaste regards,
    Keuschling

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    hi i just read your post and have a couple of ideas i have used and they are similar to what others have said but here goes. just try using a short length of chain and loop both ends over the locating pins of the ring and there you have it the device is supported close to the abdomen and unable to have the penis withdrawn, alternatively i bought this leather and neoprene slip and made a couple of holes to locate the tube through the front onto the steel ring which is put on first. When the tube is located trough the holes and locked onto the ring there is NO way that you can ge steves device 011.jpg steves device 001.jpg steves device 013.jpg steves device 017.jpg t at or remove your penis at all.

5. Ana's Slave

Ana's Slave New member

Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    Thank you. I have tried this already with the chain, and it works really well.

But, I was just hoping for a comfier and less obtrusive solution.

*sigh* Ah well...I'll have to try that then for a while. My girlfriend really wanted me to be able to wear it whenever I go abroad, which was the main purpose of buying it, as it's plastic.

Thank you people. I may have to look for a plastic chain or something. he he he...

6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    you can just get some old seat belt webbing from a breakers yard cut it to size to go round the waist same as the chain. I used this method in the past if you just run a flame gently over the cut ends they will seal and stop from fraying and then just make a hole each end with a hot nail or something and the job is done, non metallic securing belt which won,t show up on detectors or in outline under clothes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice