what is most conducive Penis size to sexual

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by nieye, Jun 21, 2011.

1. nieye

nieye Member

Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    If a man's penis size shorter than most people, usually my heart will be some concern.However, the U.S. statistical point of view of medical experts, men have shorter penis, sexual performance is not weak against strong.
    My link

If the penis is long, then let their sexuality and to maintain a strong state, it must be relatively thick, so as to firm. Unfortunately, statistics show that most long penis thick enough, it will not endure. Even if the penis is long and hard, but also easy to violent sex appear broken or bent, increasing male security risks, the same effect on pleasure.
    My link

If the penis is shorter, generally will be relatively thick, thereby increasing the safety of sex. And because men feel sexual pleasure nerves are mainly distributed in the penis head Coronal Yuanduan 2-3 cm range, while women vaginal sensory nerve endings are mainly located outside the 1 / 3 part of 2 / 3 part of the almost do not feel to sexual pleasure, so the penis is shorter but more favorable.

Therefore, the penis is not large enough to become a decisive sign of the degree happy life. Some people worry that a shorter penis may affect sexual performance, youcasually take hormones or medicine, not only help to increase the penis, which may alsocause many serious side effects.

2. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    women have told me over the years size of cock doesnt matter,they want a real man to love them.hence why some of us guys have our cocks locked.

3. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    I want a small penis. I just like the idea, since it makes me more of a slave. Luckily mine is not big at all. So from my point of view I would like it to shrink. Any ideas on how to do that?

If it would be my decision, then I would prefere my woman to be used to a penis that is much larger than mine. That would make me feel really submissive, means I would enjoy it a lot :)

4. nieye

nieye Member

Local Time:
    Should not be reduced, you should be glad of your size.

5. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    i agree withnieye be im proud of what i was born with,im locked continually. when a woman wants it she should have have me at full capacity.

6. nieye

nieye Member

Local Time:
    I'm glad you think so. do u pleased with yourself?

7. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    If you're referring to penetrative sex then I get most enjoyment from penises of around 6"in length with average or wider girth.
    Shorter ones really don't hit the spot for me. However they can be utilized for other things.

MistressMagick likes this.
  8. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    yes im pleased, im 6 - 5 in girth on the rare occasion i get to stand free.dont need to shrink it the muzzle fills oh so nicely when in morn arousal mode.

9. nieye

nieye Member

Local Time:
    of course penetrative sex

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice