Who Knows?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by kdog, Jun 21, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. kdog

kdog Member

Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    Just wondering who in your life knows about your chastity? I ask because a chastity device is hard to remain hidden among friends (going drinking, sports, camping, music festivals, etc.). Also, how did they find out, was it by accident?

Personally, only my keyholder and best friend know. And my best friend doesn't really know all the details, I left the regular length tube for my cb6000 in my bathroom and he noticed it and asked about it.

2. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    hi,im in the same realm,music festivals & hiking-camping.surprised i havent been busted yet.im small framed & slender,i wear sweats & shorts that show less as poss.i get looks from women when i catch them.there good at it.nobody actually knows i think its a matter of time before someone sees.im prepared to be proud & not peddling backwards about it.im single & live with myself-small town im careful,out there in the traveling world i actually enjoy it cause nobody really knows who i am.i wear it as nonchalant as i can.

3. quovismodo

quovismodo Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    My wife told her best friend about it, who thinks it's a little weird but very hot. I was very embarrassed about it at first, but every time she sees me now she asks whether I'm locked... She's quite interested.

4. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    As we found out even BDSMler have quite some prejudice against chastity so there's just one friend and my very best friend (somewhat of a little sister to me) who know that I am into chastity or that we tried out. And thus it will stay. Why should you invite problems if you don't have to ?

5. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    We have lots of friends in the BDSM community that we've met since we began in this lifestyle 2 years ago. I guess most of them know. Many are also locked as well.

As far as people outside of the lifestyle, no one knows. It's none of their business. I find that my CB6000 is not noticable under clothes. I think when we first started in the lifestyle, I had to be a bit more careful about what I wore because I walked around with a serious attempted boner all the time. It made everything more noticable. Now that I've come to accept my situation and can get by without a constant erection, I find that I can wear almost anything normally and no one notices.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice