what an inventoin

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by muzzledman, Jun 19, 2011.

1. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    hi all,after admiring my manhood in its steel muzzle & how erotic-fantastic it looks-what a great invention.all the bdsm equipment out there this small contraption that hangs off my manhood has spauned all this now.websites dedicated to it, more & better devices,lots of locked cocks,to themselves-domes,wives,girlfriends,other guys.on & on. its become my main bdsm fix & focus.who knew.kudos to the innovators & site builders spreading the wors.

2. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    I'll second that sentiment! And kudos to all of those who post and blog and share their journeys and their lifestyle.

And what a nice testimony, muzzledman... using words like 'admiring,' 'erotic,' 'fantastic' as you look at your muzzled cock.

So much exquisite pleasure from so little cumming!

3. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    thanks strictsir, its probably a guy thing with well made tools-that do there job.im a cabinetmaker so i appreciate & buy what works for me.of course the ladies out there im sure like the look of aman locked in steel.(especially that jiggle walking towards them or in bondage fully exposed & helpless.too cool of a lifestyle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice