Swelling in my cage and getting spanked

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by barefoot servant, Jun 11, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. barefoot servant

barefoot servant New member

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Okay. Here goes.

This is my second full day in chastity. I woke up somewhat earlier than normal this morning due to my cock trying to get hard in its cage. Couldn't get back to sleep because of the pain, and unintentionally disturbed my Mistress' sleep.

Photos were taken for my humiliation. The first three photos attached below show my pathetic cock trying to swell in its cage. Mistress is using her paddle to demonstrate my pathetic cock's impertinence.

The fourth photo was taken while I was kneeling, on all fours, getting my butt beaten for my pathetic cock's impertinence. The last two show my spanked ass, and were posted at Mistress' instruction for added humiliation.

I think that I mentioned before that if I'm getting a spanking, I normally start out hard, but go limp from pain by the time that it's over. This was a *wicked* spanking -- about two hundred swats on my bare ass with the paddle, plus a dose of the cane, plus getting the belt on my balls (OWWWW -- stings like hell!).

But, with the cock cage and me being in chastity (god it turns me on to say that) it seemed like I was more able to take the spanking than I'm used to. I'm normally yelling and wincing like a little girl almost immediately after the spanking begins (Mistress doesn't believe in "warm-ups"). In chastity, I'd already taken well over a hundred stinging swats, and I was still ready to take more.

Any thoughts? Similar experiences?

Anyway, after the spanking it was half an hour of corner time, following by writing lines after Mistress left for work. My ass still stings like hell, and my cock and balls are throbbing right now from me typing about it. Looks like I might need a trip over Mistress' knee when she gets home ....

Attached Files:

• 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      118 KB
      Views:
    • 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      File size:
      89.5 KB
      Views:
    • 03.jpg
      03.jpg
      File size:
      110.6 KB
      Views:
    • 04.jpg
      04.jpg
      File size:
      213.5 KB
      Views:
    • 05.jpg
      05.jpg
      File size:
      109.8 KB
      Views:
    • 06.jpg
      06.jpg
      File size:
      80.1 KB
      Views:
  2. badboy

badboy Naughty boy into spanking & cum-control

San Francisco, California
    Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    Wow, those are amazing photos and a great story. Thanks for sharing. You've got a cute butt. I think that spanking and chastity go together perfectly.

Perhaps your Mistress should keep you locked for as long as it takes you to get a certain number of swats. For example, she could say that you will remain locked until you have taken 1,000 swats. Then you can ask for a spanking whenever you want to earn your release. So, you would have some control over how long you are locked up ... if you only request 20 swats per week then it will take you a year to get released. If you ask for 200 swats every second day then you are locked up for 10 days.

:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice