Looking for suggestions on fit - got my first chastity cage

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by conor, Sep 1, 2023.

1. conor

conor New member

Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    For the first time I put on a cage, the Vice Plus from Locked in Lust. Played around a little with sizing and in the attached pictures has the medium ring (44 mm)and large locking pin /spacer (13 mm).

I’m able to get a first knuckle in the ring but the ball sac looks a tad red. Then when I get aroused it feels pretty uncomfortable. I’m not sure if that is the self correcting feature or something more.

Currently I’m using a stocking method with a thin sock to get into the cage and am looking for ways to improve efficiency, placement, Etc.

All constructive comments are welcome!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

2. Deleted member 109631

Looks fine to me. But your body will let you know. Wear for a few hours and see how everything feels etc. Chaffing, ball burn, any pain etc will be signs that you may need to change something (like the gap etc). Again it may look perfect when initially put on but time will tell for sure how your body reacts to it

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    Looks ok to me, your balls will go a bit red to begin with because there not used to the pressure. As long as nothing is going blue or cold then your ok. You could try the shoelace method of getting in the cage,loop a shoelace round the head of your penis and pass the ends out the pee hole of the cage, and pull your self into the cage with the lace. Once your in pull one of me of the lace to remove it.
    And using baby oil or a moisturiser before will make getting the cage on so much easier!

enjoyourselves likes this.
  4. conor

conor New member

Local Time:
    Thanks Caged Muscle, I appreciate the response and insight.

Slow and steady wins the race. I'll keep testing it out, with consistent monitoring, then see what continues to happen when I get stimulated and the penis tries to get erect from a comfort standpoint.

5. conor

conor New member

Local Time:
    Thanks Madams Sissysub. This is the first time of being in a chastity device, so always helpful to get a few thoughts/opinions on sizing/fit.

You mention a shoelace method. I think I understand, but wonder if there is a video somewhere to demonstrate? Not sure if a shorter shoe lace gets used, and how the friction works from a comfort standpoint when trying to remove the lace....

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @conor your cage look a bit like a cb one and they am not very comfy cages. it looks like it fits ok but if it is hurting you after it been on for a long time then i think that you shud get a metal cage. The only way really to know is by wearing the cage for a week or more and then you will know if its comfy.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    you don’t tie it around your penis, you just loop it over the head, and you use lube to reduce the friction. Ether baby oil or moisturiser or Vaseline.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice