New couple here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dani, May 31, 2011.

1. dani

dani Member

Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    Just wanted to make an introduction. I am sub Dani, and have been meaning to set up an account over here for some time. I've been frequenting chastity lifestyle's forums for some time, but it seems a bit more populated over here. My keyholder is my girlfriend, Mistress K (not on the forums). We are both 24 and in school, but really like to play with femdom and chastity in our free time. Until recently, it hasn't been that serious, but she's really started to like it more lately. I introduced her to the scene several years ago, and convinced her to try key holding, etc. Now I wear a lori #9 for her when I can, and we will hopefully be able to step it up a level in the near future. She'd like me to be locked 24/7, but I am a lot of the time either reluctant or must engage in activities where being locked would be more difficult. I do want to overcome those difficulties in time, but it's great to know that it's something she really wants too. Our longest go so far has been a little over 3 months (though I wasn't locked continuously).

We are looking for advice on ways to keep me in the submissive mindset even when I'm not locked. I see that I can't create a gallery here without becoming a perks member, which I may do in the future. For now, though, feel free to view and comment on our pictures located here. I'm also working on putting a website together for us.

-Dani

2. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    If by submissive mindset you mean that you wish your Mistress to have a non-physical power over you, you might like to consider what my Mistress does, which is that she often requires me to masturbate for her while I confess all of my dirty thoughts, and she captures it all on close-up video and keeps it somewhere, I don't know where, but sometimes she makes me watch them on TV, which as you can imagine is quite humiliating because I look quite pathetic as I cum.

There are dozens of these videos and just the thought of even one of them leaking out onto the Net or into the hands of my colleagues / friends is enough to keep me totally compliant whether I am locked up or not. She often alludes to the fact that she has shown one (where I shoot spectacularly) to her best friend but I don't know if she really has or not. It's just another of Madam's wonderful mindfucks.

Just a thought

-NotR-

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    Welcome to the mansion :)

mikecb

4. dani

dani Member

Local Time:
    I actually mean physical is fine too, just something less restrictive/easier to wear than the CB. Your idea sounds pretty nice, it would be pretty humiliating to watch that!

Thanks!

5. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    One idea I've read somewhere around here is to have a slave collar fitted whenever a CB is not worn. Although of course this could lead to some awkward situations and probably wouldn't work well for me.

Otherwise maybe a less harsh / secure chastity device such as a leather pouch?

-NotR-

6. dani

dani Member

Local Time:
    Yes, that's the kind of thing which is great for around the house. I think we'll probably end up doing something like that, but I always like to get new ideas. For going out, mostly what I can think of is latex/panties or something under my clothing, or like an ankle collar which locks but is small enough.

7. Bemygurl

Bemygurl New member

Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    Northoftheriver, I love the idea of the video recording being used as a blackmail tool. I think I might do that to my new boytoy. His ex-GF (now, my GF) will find that hilarious. Excellent ideas...

8. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    Madam made an odd comment a few months back, about video betting, goes back a few years to when you could buy videos of horse races and use them for private betting games. It's suddenly got me wondering about her mysterious nights out with her girlfriends :unsure:

9. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Has she ever measured the distance or amount of cum produced, if so they may be placing some very interesting bets!
    LOL

Rita

10. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    Belated Welcome Dani. I've seen you on the other site, no names here. But still wanted to welcome you here. I think your going to find much more "for real" answers on this web page. Most of us aren't just filling in lines to make post. The Chastity Roller Coaster Ride is a complicated one. Just about the time you think you have it figured out, a turn or drop off comes right around the bend.

But you have to make it work for you two.. And what works for one, may not work for another. But sometimes fun to experiment..

There is many way to be reminded of your submissive mindset. I agree that a collar is hot. But maybe a bracelet would fit in better. I wear an ankle chain many times. Or even as small as a toe ring. Beside the PA that once I had done, I told her it was my Wedding Ring. I don't wear mine, because of my work, but Tanya has a Feminine Wedding set she wear every time out. Wouldn't want any guys thinking she was available. ROFL on that.

Glad to have you aboard, Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice