Premature Ejaculation Training

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CagedChris, Jul 1, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    It's hard to train yourself out of "ego fucking." My discussions with my wife has basically boiled down to the notion that it takes so long for her to achieve orgasm (30 to 40 minutes for the first one) that she'd rather not most of the time. Before we started chastity play she said we'd have more sex if I could learn to cum quickly. But like most men I've trained myself to not cum quickly so I can fuck longer. Many times I fuck her so long she's sore after and doesn't want sex for days to recover. So basically, putting chastity play aside, I'd have a lot more sex with my wife if I could finish quickly. So that's something I agreed to try to do. Masturbating I can cum from flaccid to orgasm in 90 seconds if trying to finish quickly. PIV I guess 2 minutes minimum but I haven't really tried to make a game of it and get my time down. Part of the issue is I enjoy feeling pussy wrapped around my cock as much as Cumming. The orgasm is great but I enjoy the whole process. The noises she makes, the sound of her wet pussy getting fucked, the sweat and energy...I wouldn't give that up. So I'll never fully abandon Maintaining my ability to fuck a woman for an hour, but I also want to be able to cum quickly in order to have more frequent PIV sex when not doing chastity play. And yea I've already kind of figured out chastity will always only be an occasional game for me and not a lifestyle. My wife would rather have lots of quickie sex than do tease and denial and femdom chastity play anyway.

pantyman25 and nks like this.
  2. turtle74

turtle74 Member

Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    I am a "solo trainer" most of the time. My main motivator is a need to make sure I can cum quickly at any time. I was born with a small cock. I am proud of it.

Lancerexford likes this.
  3. Finsissy

Finsissy Member

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    small and quick, what a nice combination to have. Quickliness can be trained but small size is gift from the nature

Ms_Brooke and turtle74 like this.
  4. turtle74

turtle74 Member

Local Time:
    Thank You. I am small & proud.

5. Deleted member 100175

very tricky subject this one! I (still) mercifully have stamina for PIV for the time being at least & if anything getting older has helped too - one of the few benefits

I expect she knows I pride myself on it & also understands her power in this area & the irony of randomly being pleased or disappointed afterwards by me being too quick / too slow on any particular occasion, especially when little guidance is provided!

on Saturday I was pinned-down & unlocked for a heavily pre-advertised release & very nearly let go straight onto the tissue she was lightly brushing across me side to side. "would it be too cruel to make you come straight away?"

6. Ms_Brooke

Ms_Brooke Member

Virginia USA
    Local Time:
    If small and quick is a nice combination then my sub-hubby is a great example. Back before I started keeping him locked 24/7, when he was still allowed erections and orgasms, he was only about 3 inches erect and usually lasted less than a minute or two.

7. Marcus_Fappington

Local Time:
    I suppose being small can open up new pleasures for a man. Normal sized men may never see the ecstasy on their wife's face as she takes a thick 8 or 10 inch dildo. They may never see how their wife reacts to having her pussy completely filled with an inflatable dildo that inflates to a size bigger than any human dick. Extenders and sleeves. Strap ons. Small penis humiliation. Oh it opens the door to many pleasures.

Do you cuckold your sub-hub?

turtle74 likes this.
  8. Marcus_Fappington

Local Time:
    Found an interesting post on there from someone claiming to be a biological female.

"I'm a girl and I take forever to cum. But when i was a kid, i would cum in like 30 seconds when masturbating. Now, i've never cum from sex, even masturbating can take 45+ to cum. i even have sexual anxiety partially due to this, and sex being associated with frustration rather than fun. i'm sick of it.

I tried this tonight, and i came in 8 mins. i know soon my boyfriend will be able to make me cum easily and i won't hate sex. i want to become my boyfriends personal slut who genuinely enjoys sex."

I wonder if that can work. Can women likewise train themselves thru masturbation to orgasm more easily/faster?

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  9. Finsissy

Finsissy Member

Local Time:
    Dildos and strapons should be in every day use for all no matter how big you are. You shouldn’t be able to use it because you should be quick enough. If you unload yourself before hand you can focus to your partners satisfaction whit no preassure.

10. Marcus_Fappington

Local Time:
    Oh I agree. I only wish my wife wanted more orgasms more frequently. Female sex drive is what it is.
    Unload oneself? Do you mean masturbate? I do wonder. I tend to lose interest after cumming like most men. So sex becomes a long edging session for me and multiple orgasms for her. I wonder....cum at the start or before we really get into it? Hmm....curious proposition.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  11. Finsissy

Finsissy Member

Local Time:
    I meant unload prematurely in first phases of foreplay. Then you can continue to do for your partner what ever she likes and long as she needs. you might need some training to do so.

but as you said that kind of action would need partner with endless sex drive

12. Marcus_Fappington

Local Time:
    I think I'll try it. I used to be able to cum 3 times in a couple of hours (had a fuck buddy chick I'd bang during my lunch break from work). Women told me things like, "no man has ever done that to be before." Was nice. But I'm older now. Still, if I came fast at the start and it was a long session I'm absolutely sure I could cum a second time. As is I VERY rarely get to cum twice in a sex session with my wife. Maybe a few times in the past few years.

I'm actually going to apply the premature ejaculation training once Lent is over and see where that takes me...

13. turtle74

turtle74 Member

Local Time:
    Wow, video is impressive. I am about 45 seconds.

14. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Gosh. Very fast. Useless indeed for pleasing a woman. How long did it take you to become like this?

turtle74 likes this.
  15. turtle74

turtle74 Member

Local Time:
    I was born with a small cocklette. There is absolutely nothing I can do about my size. When I was younger I was embarrassed by it. I felt like less of a man. Every time I was with a woman I could not get her off with my cocklette. So I improved my oral skills. I love eating pussy and enjoy sucking cock. As time went on I realized I had a gift. Just like some men have large cocks, I have a cute cocklette. I started shaving myself smooth & looking for the right cage. (Looking for the right cage takes time). I found a master that I service. He enjoys making me cum on demand. I have found I enjoy this. So I now say I am small, quick & proud!

So to answer your question: I have cum always quickly but now I am only allowed to cum, if I do it quickly when playing with my cocklette. It only took me about a month to always cum in under 1 minute. Last week I was able to cum in 40 seconds when told to do so.

Note: I love the way the Flat Cage looks. When I am on display I always wear it, but it is not a 24/7 cage even for someone as small as me. I am still looking for the perfect cage for someone my size. I am thinking about purchasing a Baby Cobra Narrow from Kink3D.

16. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    I think chastity alone has done it for me. I was always worried I was a providing my wife with too few minutes of pleasure, but now it seems I come almost a soon as I'm inside her. It's way too much stimulation to handle. So far she hasn't said anything about it yet, or seems too worried about it.

17. turtle74

turtle74 Member

Local Time:
    After you cum inside her, eat her out. I was born small. I never have been able to get a woman off by fucking. I also always came too fast. But I found a way to use tongue to make hr scream. It can be done & for me I get more pleasure giving pleasure.

18. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    I'm trying to get there but have only succeeded a couple times. I would like to be able to provide that to her consistently, but I get the sub drop pretty hard for a while, and she doesn't like to hang around leaking on the bed.

19. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Floppy to cumming in 38 seconds is my norm.

turtle74 likes this.
  20. Finsissy

Finsissy Member

Local Time:
    How you have trained your cocklette or have you always been so fast?

You are lucky, usually when you are not doining just sex with penetration you will find more and often better satisfaction.

21. turtle74

turtle74 Member

Local Time:
    I have always been fast 5 minutes max in the past when fucking. I tried all kinds of stuff to provide better penetration for my partner but I was always too small. I can't change my size so I decided to embrace it. About 5 years ago I discovered chastity. I loved it. I know how to please my partner. My cocklette is useless for penetration but is an awesome cocklette for my pleasure. I love it & accept who I am. So I decided to train myself to cum on demand. It took me about 6 months to have the ability to always cum in under 1 minute.

Right not if requested I can go from flaccid to ecstasy in 40 seconds. I am allowed to demonstrate minimum of once a week.

22. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    Oh could u share the process of learning to cum on demand?

23. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Is anyone here who has become premature but has a partner who really likes PIV?

What was her reaction? Disappointment and frustration, or a pivot to making her cum in other ways (strap-on, oral, ...)?

24. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    Indeed, there seem to be various different approaches. There seem to be fast spurters on purpose, to make obvious that they are insufficient to PIV.
    My husband and I are investing a lot to assure satisfaction from PIV while practising MC.

Many different approaches, how could I dare judging? Have fun with chastity.

bondinchas and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  25. turtle74

turtle74 Member

Local Time:
    If my mast
    Sure, It all started about 15 years ago.

My wife and I stopped have penetrative sex. I would eat her out til she had several orgasms. After a bit of bliss she would feel guilty and give me blow job then feed me a snowball or a hand job, I would lick cum off her body, pussy or where ever my cum landed.

It was also about this time my wife & I discovered Fetlife. Fetlife is another story but it where I discovered I enjoy wearing women’s lingerie & sucking cock. I eventually discovered a Dom & a master. I think I am very fortunate since I have a loving wife that allows me to suck all the cock I want just no other pussy.

About 5 years ago I started trying chastity. It started because I thought it looked sexy when a sissy is caged. It is really hard (LOL) to find the right cage. One of my first cages actually fell off while standing in line at the grocery store. It hit floor. I don’t think anyone noticed but it did happen. I eventually found the HT3 Nub fit me well enough to wear 24/7.

I really liked the look of a flat cage in sissy pics so I got one. Damn I love how my cocklette looks in one, it just can’t be worn 24/7. I started denying myself orgasms which keep me on edge but I already loved eating pussy, licking pussy, cleaning cum, sucking tits, sucking balls, sucking cock, swallowing cum… There was no new gain from chastity for me. Until I realized not only am I small but I am fast. So I told my wife & my master about this. In the beginning of this story I told you about my wife and our sex life. She was all for retuning pleasure for me. My master is my master, he is in charge, he likes having control and nothing says control like a good sissy that can cum on demand.

I am in chastity most of the time. (I removed my cage recently for jury duty) I felt weird the whole time.

The first time I was asked to cum on demand I failed completely because I was afraid of getting caught. My master had called me told me to go to Walmart parking lot, stay in the car, remove my cage and film myself cumming on demand demand for him. I failed, fortunately he has not asked me to do it in public any more. He has had me cum on demand in front of someone else from Fet. The other person laughed and slow clapped. My master told me I was good sissy that day. :)

Eventually I was able to cum in under a minute. It took time but I got there. Today I know I get to cum once a week (rarely more) now but I never know where or when. I am able to go from flaccid to cumming in 40 seconds.

I am small, quick & proud.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice