What do you do when your girlfriend is fucking her bull and you are not there.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Sluts lil bunny, Apr 18, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Sluts lil bunny

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    Right now I was send out the house because one of my girlfriend's bulls wanted to fuck her. This guy doesn't like anything other than being alone with her. So I never met him and she only meets him when I am not home. Today she told me I have to leave the house from 9 pm until .... I went to the gym for a workout but after 1.5 hours I am done. Now I am just waiting in the car for my girlfriend to call me that I can come home.

I was wondering if other people here also have this experience and what they are doing while they are waiting while the girlfriend is having sex with her bull.

2. Bob H

Bob H New member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Kick her out mate..what are you doing with someone like that. Have you no self respect? Grow some balls & don't let her walk all over you..

Zevon, Kamaczo, Kiesela and 4 others like this.
  3. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    Bob, refreshing. It is easy to confuse submission with taken advantage of. Not an easy lesson.

4. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    Yeah really fuck that shit, but then I’d never let my partner fuck someone else, nor would she me.

I get jealous enough over her previous men, I consider her using my a strapon over my cage as me being cucked. Thankfully she doesn’t like much of that either. But I am ok with that, actually she is very good to me :) .

Each to their own tho, but next she will be pissing on you, and you might even like that !

5. slave_m

slave_m Long term member

slave
    Santiago - Chile
    Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    I am caged and making the chores of the house of the Goddess Nadia.
    Yes, because it is no longer my house, it is the palace of the Goddess and Cuckoldres, I am only a maid in chastity:lock: for her.

Deleted member 97060 likes this.
  6. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Oh shit, you had to hit the gym? Fuck, when my girlfriend is being pounded by her bull I just sit at home and enjoy the time with my wife. I mean, it’s not much but it’s warm and comforting knowing I have a loving relationship aside from my mistress.

7. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    In past I run a shop and wife was fucking him at home, then when whife was working in the shp with me he pass to help and fuck her in the storage room where I put a small bed for them.

after I get another job and I need to be absent for the week. During that week he fusks here everyday or nearly and the week end when I was back he fuks me and her. And I was very happy of it for a long time.

After we have a child and wife took another bull, i bring child to see a movies or to do grocery shopping for a couple of hours where wife has super sex with the lovers until I get back home after they have finished.

Sometime it is complicated. many time I was in the next room playing viedo games or cleaning/cooking while she was busy.
    the more we go in FLR the less I participate until I don't participate at all. And now sex is rare, super rare.

8. Deleted member 97060

If it works for you go for it. I say go watch some movies or just watch tictok on your phone I say let her play

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:

Each to their own of course

But our relationship is based on us both being mutually exclusive (wonder if that is the right phrase sometimes) but for us fidelity is everything.... We had two rules and this was the one rule we specified before we agreed on her becoming my KH

Back to your question. What would I do ?
    it depends on who owns the house as to whose bags I'd be packing

cogman likes this.
  10. Hey1234

Hey1234 Active member

Local Time:
    The more I read stories of “flr” the more the risk for abuse stands out. I suspect you are being taken advantage of but really is just armchair views from a far. As a suggestion, I would recommend you spend the next time away with a therapist to talk through this more deeply. Not saying you or your relationship is wrong, but it would be good to know what to look for if there were opportunities to improve communication and ensure you are indeed in the relationship you think you are in.

11. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Call the police, tell them you saw a strange man in your house and you think he has a gun.

cogman and caged to honor wife like this.
  12. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    Maybe he wants to be cuckhold and she said if you want this it’s on my terms. I know a couple that has this exact agreement. She is the dominant after all!

cogman likes this.
  13. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    Maybe I was a little harsh, being peed on I know is actually a fetish and I know some people really like it.

If your happy then great.

If I did like that i would definitely work out, but leaving the end open like that would be very hard, and in all honesty disrespectful. To be summoned when they are done, I take my hat off to you.

I hate being left hanging in every day life let alone what your doing.

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I do whatever I’m told to do! I have the same situation, he has no interest in being watched or interacting with another male in any way. So normally she goes out to his. So She will give me a list of jobs/tasks to complete.
    When he does come to ours, I am sent out but it’s normally only for a hour or two, so I normally go to the gym or will go get a coffee so I can return with one for my madam when she texts me to come back.

bitstripped likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice