Wife pushing for more recycling

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, Apr 19, 2023.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    My wife decided 10 days ago that a new period of chastity was required for me. We are on and off users - my record is currently 50 days and she is now talking about letting me out on my 60th birthday (70 days!).
    This morning we woke up early and she fancied some… and she knows how good my tongue is, so whilst working on her fabulous norks, by caged fella was, as usual, leaking like a drain, all over her arm.
    She stopped me and said “I told you when I caged you, you are to stop wasting cum…. Therefore, you can recycle what you’ve just leaked..” and offered me her arm, a small area which was glistening with my leak…. “There you go… lick it!”…. Which I of course did more than willingly!!
    Obviously this has got me curious as to whether she will want me to do the same with a full blown cum and not just my leak!!
    The fact she made me do this (a first!!!) was SO fkin hot - not sure my mind will be on the day job today!!! Lol!

Are there others here who are either forced by their KH’s to lick up their leak/cum or simply do it as NOT to simply waste their fluids?
    Anyone hate it ?

2. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

BigWoodsmanLittleWood Active member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    My wife has been making me eat my cum for a few years. Either off her stomach or out of her pussy. Since we started chastity, the few times I’ve been allowed to cum have been straight into a glass, then drank immediately. I’m pretty sure this will be the norm whenever I cum in the future.

3. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Wow! Indeed a cool scenario.. not sure my wife is ready yet for such a thing but the idea of her holding a glass for me whilst watching me wank myself until allowing me to cum, is in itself a terribly horny thought, but then telling me to drink up! Oh my word! :-O

nubbin, SubPeter, anasyrma and 2 others like this.
  4. SoumisCH

SoumisCH Active member

Lausanne, CH
    Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    no waste ever... circular economy !!

nubbin, Bronze Shroud and Andylocked like this.
  5. Kiye

Kiye subslut of Vylette

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you might be in for some tasty experiences! Enjoy!

nubbin and Andylocked like this.
  6. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    It certainly get the mind working overtime on possibilities. IF I was to have a full blown cum - that might still be 70 days away…. Judging by her thinking this morning, maybe possibilities to discuss ruined orgasms where she would get me to eat actual cum but without the orgasm….
    This is of course is all in my horny dirty mind and since I am caged for a reason and need to consider my own wife’s needs first and foremost, ALL of this is simple wishful thinking - out loud on here - before anyone tells me to stop being a horny selfish greedy git! Lol!!

Isopropylforyou and Kiye like this.
  7. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Ps…. I KNOW I am a horny greedy selfish git - else I wouldn’t be locked up in the first place!! :)

1mlockedup likes this.
  8. Kiye

Kiye subslut of Vylette

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    You don't need to feel bad about enjoying some fantasies to help you get through your day. We all do from time to time! It's part of the experience.

9. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    thanks!! Every little helps!! ;-)

10. bones_bones

bones_bones Active member

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    I have a love hate one with that. It’s hot and easy to lick up precum or the little dribble from a small ruined orgasm. It’s much more difficult after a full orgasm. The desire just completely goes away and it can seem distasteful.

11. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Maybe you should just get ruined orgasms if they are easier to swallow;)

12. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I usually lick up any release I am lucky enough to have, although I am not required to. I feel it is a small price to pay for relief, as infrequent as it is. Every sissy should taste their own cum! Waste not, want not!

Panda2010, Sissy_Dé and Andylocked like this.
  13. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    Yes, this was a fun expectation to set early on in our dynamic. "We don't waste."

Often, he does it without being told and looks at me knowingly. That always makes me grin.

Panda2010, Zevon, remyruff and 12 others like this.
  14. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    i always eat my cum, whether i am locked up or not, even when W/we are living our “vanilla” lives. It started as something forced and as a sign of control (in fact the first few time Goddess literally smeared my face and hair in my cum because i resisted licking it up). Now, i consume it all different ways - off of Her, out of Her, off of other people, off the floor or other objects, right from the source (into my own mouth), into a glass, onto my food, as ice cubes…

15. Sigmund7

Sigmund7 Active member

Local Time:
    I have loved the flavor of precum as long as I can remember. It took me a while to develop a taste for cum (that letdown afterwords, you know) but having done so I now relish the opportunity.

Panda2010, Andylocked, Pepe_ and 2 others like this.
  16. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Being lazy as I am, walking to get tissue in my early years was overcome by the practical solution of just licking it up after masturbating…
    I mean, I’ll pick my nose and eat it so why not?!
    I have been accustomed to my own taste for some time.

Chastity changes that. The sheer volume of fluids, it’s too much! I am regularly told to swallow my whole load. We have a shot glass in our sex drawer for any given occasion… having her eyes peer through my sole as I perform such an act, now that’s humiliating.

Now, tasting someone else’s semen. That’s a different ballgame! It does not taste the same.

17. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I have occasionally made hubby eat his cum, but it's never been a consistent thing. I don't care either way, and hubby's reaction varied depending on his submissiveness.

However, now that you've identified it as "recycling", I just might have to make it a requirement. Hubby says I go a little overboard with household recycling. He'll be in for a surprise next time he gets to cum.

18. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    To funny MsPamela.
    I think once a woman starts making you recycle your pre cum, it won’t be long before she orders you to lick or drink your full load. My wife started cum training me within the first year we started dating. We started a D’s femdom dynamic and she wanted me to go down and clean my mess up, after the honour of being allowed to cum in her sacred temple. I certainly didn’t want to do it after a incredible orgasm and sexual drop. So she started forcing me to clean up, or I wasn’t going to be allowed in her. This escalated to what she called cum training and before long, I was required to eat, lick or drink my cum. No matter how I got release. It’s been a hard rule for her for over 20 years now! I hated the taste, texture and smell of it then. And still do. I gag at times still. My wife finds it extremely amusing and has said it’s one of her favourite kinks. She also refers to it as recycling.
    So I would think your only at the start of things. It seems a lot of dominant women require it. Just as chastity, it becomes a control thing.
    Good luck

Panda2010, Zevon, remyruff and 7 others like this.
  19. Kiye

Kiye subslut of Vylette

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    Absolutely, it's a natural progression. Tasting your precum is very much a testing of the waters for cum fetish.

If you appeared to be enjoying it or turned on by it, then I've got news, you're going to be eating a load at some point!

Panda2010 and Andylocked like this.
  20. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

BigWoodsmanLittleWood Active member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Very similar with me. My wife has been cum training me for years before we started chastity.

Andylocked likes this.
  21. cumslave_2002

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    Yes we started this dynamic before we discovered chastity. My first device was a CB2000. What a awful device, but it started our life of masturbation and orgasm denial.

22. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    That's the plan. Like I said, I tend to go overboard on recycling. I see no reason why he shouldn't recycle it all. I'm sure precum won't be a big deal. Hubby's done that before without any fuss. I think he'll really struggle with it after a full orgasm. At least that's been my experience the few times we've tried it. I have to be very insistent and back it up with a viable threat or punishment. But that's a long ways off since I have no plans to let him have a full orgasm any time soon.

I'm not really sure how he'll handle it after a ruined orgasm, which is the more pressing concern. I would think it would be just as difficult since it's going to taste the same. On the other hand, he's still very submissive and horny after a ruined orgasm, so maybe it will be easier for him. With luck, practicing after a few ruined orgasms will help prepare him for recycling a full orgasm.

23. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife (KH) started to have me clean up any leakage right after the first time I was caged. I always thought it was good tasting. She loves to spoon in the morning and rub up against my cage, which makes me leak. She tells me to clean up my mess on her ass. She will place my caged penis in her butt crack and have me dry hump her. I know now what my next move is. It's to clean up any precum in her butt crack. I love doing this for her and she really enjoys it.
    I have yet to take a full load of my cum, but I have taken some off her fingers a few times. I haven't had any orgasms in almost a full year, but have leaked gallons (At least it feels that way to me), so I have cleaned up a lot. Sometimes it's clear and other times it's cloudy, so it might be a mixture of both.
    I wasn't sure about the taste at first, but now I don't even think of it. Most times it nice and sweet...

Andylocked likes this.
  24. cumslave_2002

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    Ruined orgasms or prostrate milkings are much easier to deal with. As the man is usually still horny and frustrated. This is what I found from having to do it that way. The drop after a real orgasm is when it’s the worst. Thankfully for me, my wife hasn’t allowed me a real orgasm for over two years now. For me, it’s easier to deal with orgasm denial, than having to eat my cum. So I guess she is being kind to me. lol

25. Jai

Jai Member

Local Time:
    This is where I am at, my goddess enjoys making me edge on her and then makes me clean up the mess, I even enjoy giving her oral the next day, but once I’ve been allowed to release the thought of going to clean up is a turn off, so much so that it’s an agreed punishment for me not been used yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice