Home Made Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by kustomline1955, Feb 18, 2011.

1. kustomline1955

kustomline1955 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Hi guys n gals, just wandering if anyone has made their own metal device similar in style to this one on e-bay uk

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170596777228&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I was wandering what people would reccomend for the plating of it ? Obviously I cant make it from stainless steel, was thinking to make it from normal steel & get it nickel, zinc, chrome plated - whatever really?

Thanks for any replies in advance

By the way, the above item is measured as 100mm, does this compare as a bit larger than my CB6000 which I find to be about right in length, pity its not strong enough though !

Mark

2. kustomline1955

Local Time:
    by the way, thats not my picture above from the side view ????? very strange, I dont have the slight overhang LOL

3. atone4

atone4 New member

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    Why can't you make it from stainless steel? It would seem that would be a better end product than trying to get something plated.

-A

4. kustomline1955

Local Time:
    I believe to make it from stainless would require a TIG welder which is a whole new ball game to me ( pardon the pun ) A TIG welder is quite expensive & hard to use. Again, the plating would not cost much by the area / amount used. Besides the thought of going into my local plater who does my car chrome would be fun as well....

Mark

5. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    Consider carefully when thinking about plating.

Gold would be optimal. Nickel the worst, unless you want to risk to a hypersensitivity to nickel.

One thing I have not (yet?) seen is to plate the metal with plastic (or rubber). Why not?

JackStrap

6. atone4

atone4 New member

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    You can MIG stainless steel. Ideally using tri-gas. They make flux core stainless wire but you still need a shield gas. You can also braze it using a high silver content (56%) food service grade brazing rod.

-A

7. kustomline1955

Local Time:
    Thanks guys for your input, a few new options to consider I think :)

8. chasted me

chasted me Member

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    yes, you can mig stainless steel. i am using the same gas on both stainless and regular steel. 82% Ar, 18% CO²

and after you have welded it, then grind it smooth (i am using an air driven "dremel" ) and then use some autosol on a cotton brush on your drill. Then you get the "chrome" look on the stainless. :D

and about the TIG. a TIG welder for stainless and regular steel dont cost too much. its about the same price as a MIG. and is actual easyer to weld with. B)

its when you need to TIG aluminium then you have to buy a expensive welding machine.. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice