Thinking about sissy maid husband.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by GinaInCharge, Feb 23, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. GinaInCharge

GinaInCharge Member

NJ
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    I am open to any comments. I really want assert dominance in the relationship and feel more in control. Here are some thoughts I had. Please feel free to add to or modify this list.

Thanks

• Open Communication: I want to have an open and honest conversation with my husband about my desire for a sissy maid dynamic in your relationship. I will listen to his thoughts and feelings, and be willing to compromise and find a mutually satisfying solution.
    • Establish Boundaries: Before embarking on any new dynamic or activity, I will establish clear boundaries and limits that are comfortable for both of us. This includes discussing what behaviors, clothing, and activities are acceptable or off-limits.
    • Start Slowly: Explore the dynamic gradually, starting with small activities or changes and building up to more significant ones. This can help him become more comfortable with the new dynamic and prevent any feelings of overwhelm or discomfort.
    • Be Supportive: I will provide emotional support and encouragement to my husband throughout the process. This can be a challenging and vulnerable experience, and having a supportive partner can make a significant difference.

2. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    Not sure there is much to add. You seem to know what you want and how to achieve it. Your hubby is going on a journey....

3. LaMistressas Boy

LaMistressas Boy New member

Washington DC Area
    Local Time:
    I think if you have a somewhat reluctant parter, you maybe have to carefully think through how to make it feel like a win-win thing for him particularly in the beginning. Of course a closer more intimate relationship and a happy partner is win-win in the long term. But maybe carefully think through his likes, wants, needs and try to incorporate them in a manner that motivates and encourages when he cedes control?

Lisa4343 and GinaInCharge like this.
  4. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    Welcome. In your information you say that you have had your husband in a chastity device for 5 years, so presumably he is happy to obey your wishes regarding releases. It would be interesting to hear a little more about this.
    So you now want to have more control and encourage your husband to be your sissy maid. Will this come as a surprise to him? As latexbound said, you seem to have a good plan to proceed carefully and slowly. Do let us know how things go.

5. Miss Bella

Miss Bella The Head Balls Coach

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    Local Time:
    It’s a clear and concise list. Me adding my thoughts below should be taken as my own take on how to condition absolute obedience without even raising your voice or cracking some imaginary or virtual whip.

the only thing you could feasibly add would be something in relation to …asserting your dominance to deliberately put him in a neverending sea of ‘subspace’. You can approach doing so in quick spurts, in preparation for possible playtime, or just simply to remind him constantly, consistently but subtly who his boss is.

Use his vulnerabilities or his wishes in a playful way against him, use his quirks and his behavior as a jumping off point to really have him groveling and begging and doing every last little thing because he is motivated to actively do everything he can to please you and make you happy, or to avoid your wrath. When he complies quickly and easily , you may act unimpressed but he will be so relieved that you aren’t punishing him that you can even reiterate by saying “I have been almost too generous , wouldn’t you agree?” He will have no choice but to agree and after some time of this, any resistance you face will become less a potential issue and more just a fading memory.

and I don’t mean sadism (unless ya’ll are into that) … and I don’t mean any abuse… I just mean… framing things in a manner that leaves no doubt or room for thought in his brain. After some conditioning to this, your sissy will be so eager to please you it will be borderline annoying (lol)

These are just observations of how I’ve been able to effortlessly condition my submissives …. And they aren’t my spouse!

Good luck, although it doesn’t sound like you are having any problems at all!

6. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Wow he's in for a treat

7. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    I think if my wife introduced it gradually to our play I could get drawn in. Especially if it was just an evening or a weekend thing. Full time is hard to imagine though.

8. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    I think your approach is very good, however... I think you should add a bit of "selfish" tone too. If your husband was really into a sissy maid because he wanted to be a sissy maid, I think perhaps the two of you would have explored this many years ago.

On the other hand if he is submissive in nature and more specific devoted to you and your needs/desires/happiness, then this isnt a big step for him.

In my case I enjoy the sissy maid part of my Mistress/wife relationship. But its not 7/24 hour for us. She is clear when I need to be and perform maid duties. I am 7/24 devoted submissive to her though.

Long after I had been a sissy maid for Mistress I came across an author who wrote many books on her husband/their relationship and the evolution of him becoming her sissy maid. I am sure some of it is embellishment but her writing and stories from discovery to many years of a D/s husband maid relationship read much more real world for me and are very relatable. Author is Janice Parker or Janice C Parker if you are interested.

Good luck and hope it all turns out well for both of you.

Tamed Male, Lisa4343, Ulex_ and 4 others like this.
  9. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    Does he want to be a sissy maid?

is he reading a lot of sissy maid material etc.?

what are the parameters?

full time permanent? Part-time?

inquiring minds want to know!

Tamed Male and GinaInCharge like this.
  10. Paladintwk

Paladintwk Long term member

Professional
    Sunshine State
    Local Time:
    A little game of truth or dare with him and you can start slow with this dare he accepts:

CHASTITY # 1: I’ll lock myself in chastity cage my KH choses and wear nothing but the thong or panties she chooses around the house for four hours doing her bidding as her maid and being teased and threatening humiliated like having to answer the door to pay the pizza delivery guy.

Same dare after he must choose a sissy maid outfit or you just surprise him with one such as these.

7pack Lace Trim Maid Costume Dress With Apron | SHEIN USA

8pack Tie Back Frill Trim Maid Costume Set | SHEIN USA

4pack Contrast Floral Lace Maid Costume Set | SHEIN USA

Bienvenu Women's Lingerie Sheer Naughty Maid Costume (amazon.com)

Then if you get more dominant you could add this dare,

CHASTITY # 10: Girlfriend Maid Service: My roommate will offer to the any of her girlfriends that will accept for me to be their sissy chastity maid. I’ll lock myself in chastity cage her girlfriend chooses and wear nothing but the thong or panties she chooses around her home for four hours cleaning and doing her bidding while being teased and humiliated however she chooses.

I have done all these dares myself and although nervous and anxious at first, they were very thrilling to be honest.

starflyer, Lisa4343, anasyrma and 2 others like this.
  11. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    Oh Miss Bella

12. Gwen Sissymittens

Gwen Sissymittens Active member

Local Time:
    Like most, I’m interested if your hubby has expressed any inclination in this regard. Do you have a thing for Sissy Maids or did this start as his idea?

13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i think get him a lovley pretty maid dress and see if he like it. and then he can go all round the house and do the cleaning but he has to do that in another dress cos the pretty maid dress is for when he serve at table and he dont want to get that all dirty. dose he

14. GinaInCharge

GinaInCharge Member

NJ
    Local Time:

15. GinaInCharge

GinaInCharge Member

NJ
    Local Time:
    @Miss Bella ,

I just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for your recent post on Female Led Relationships. As someone who is interested in exploring this dynamic, your post provided a wealth of valuable information and insights that have been incredibly helpful in my own personal journey.

Your thoughtful and nuanced approach to discussing the dynamics of a Female Led Relationship is truly appreciated, and I found your suggestions for establishing clear communication and boundaries to be particularly insightful. Your post has given me a better understanding of what a Female Led Relationship can look like, and has helped me to feel more empowered in exploring this dynamic.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences on this topic. Your post has made a real difference for me, and I'm sure for many others who have come across it as well. I look forward to continuing to learn from your insights and perspectives in the future.

16. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    At the end of the day, if you force this upon him and he is not willing - and by that I don't mean "willing to do it just because you want him to"... then you run a great risk of alienating him. As long as boundaries are respected you'll be fine. As an extreme example scenario, just because I live in an FLR dynamic doesn't mean I will pound a spike through my scrotum because she wants me to. That's abuse.

Your last bullet should be something along the lines of "..and if he is against the sissy maid dynamic and we cannot find a compromise, I will let it go.."

tomf_22033 likes this.
  17. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    Hey Giina , I see the humor in this .. Please ,no offence meant ! But since you don't mention having first mentioning this to your husband ,I can't help but visualize ( this is meant as a joke ) Your husband comes home from running his bull dozer all day , sweaty and dusty . He grabs a beer out of the fridge and sinks into a kitchen chair .. His sweat little wife hops up on his lap and says "honey guess what I've decided " . Ha,ha . Sorry to see the funny side of it .. Of course you will talk it over with your husband . You didn't mention what your husband might think of your plans .You can come and live with me anytime ! I'd love your treatment LOL e

18. emily chelsea

emily chelsea Member

UK
    Local Time:
    i do hope you get what you wish for Miss it is your right as a superior female to have all you wish for and be served as the true superior you are as all woman are truly superior to males
    we wear born to serve and obey

19. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i have seen big hairy men dressed up in a pretty maids dress at partys so some big men dose it for a Lady. but i dont know if they dose it all the time. The one i rember a lot is a man that was very tall and was dress in maid uniform and the Lady with him was angry with him and she telled him to get on his knees so She cud give him a slap on his face and it did hurt him as well.

MissyB likes this.
  20. Miss Bella

Miss Bella The Head Balls Coach

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    Local Time:
    You are most welcome! It’s truly an honor and pleasure to help in any way I can.

Not too terribly long ago, although I had many crystal clear ideas, beliefs, and impressions of how to approach these types of things, I admittedly had very little experience in the fine art of putting these into practice.

Very shortly after dipping my toes into the fine art of inducing passionate and comprehensive submission , I was initially both relieved and overwhelmed with the intensely positive feedback I received.

While it may sometimes (or often) feel burdensome or overwhelming , I find peace in how empowering and rewarding it can truly be, and I have found that assisting others much like yourself in gaining the confidence they require and deserve to possess is the very least I can do so that they can find and achieve the same levels of fulfillment that I have.

I would also wish to share that I am not a believer in superiority of any kind because it is antithetical to who I am as a person, and I feel a lot of that rhetoric is fetishized fantasy jargon. As an example, This is really just about acknowledging why your husband finds you worthy of submitting to— you are intelligent, beautiful, and are many things he can never be while he also wishes to have HIS direction be YOUR direction.

Lastly, my PMs are always open and I welcome any discussion or follow up questions from you or anyone who feels that they could benefit from my perspective . I’m happy to help any and all ladies in any way I can.

AllySiss and subboy1 like this.
  21. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    That's fine for them. To restate: if they don't want to do it, however, leave it alone.

22. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:

Hey honey! I’ve decided you will be my sissy maid. Out these on…

my kink brain is just humming along lol

nikkel likes this.
  23. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    Approach gently and see what happens.

We all change and so does our perspective. When we first started our relationship we had only dated a few months before we got into this. When we did start, we both had set some ground rules, expectations, and limits. I had three hard limits. One, I wasn’t into cuckold stuff, two, I didn’t want to be doing maid stuff, and three, I wasn’t into financial dependence or anything to do with money.

I have let go of two of those hard limits in 7 years. The only one I have stuck to is the financial one, but to tell the truth, I probably would have let that go too if she were better with money lol. Seriously though, I had no intention of spending my day doing chores or tasks and said that was a hard no. Then one day she sent me a meme pic, that mentioned something about it with a cute caption. I asked her if that was something she wanted. She said “kinda, but I know it was one of your hard limits”. But as soon as I realized it was something that she wanted, my hard no turned into a maybe. I told her “I’ll see what I can do, we’ll try it out.” .

I got a uniform, I got all gussied up, spent the whole day cleaning the house, and prepared a special night for her when she got home from work. I served dinner, washed the dishes, gave her a foot massage, gave her a full body massage, tan her a bath, washed her, and washed her hair. She got frisky in the tub so I gave her a fingering and she had an O, I toweled her off and painted her toes after. At the end of the night we went to bed as normal and the evening was over. She told me the next day, it was the most erotic, sensual experience she’s ever had. I asked if that was something she would want to keep doing and she said “only if you want to, I know it was a hard limit”. My mind had been flipped.

Knowing it had been her idea, that I was doing something for her, turned my hard limit off. I started feeling turned on with every chore, every act of service became a sexual accomplishment, and I was absolutely desperate to show her everything I had done for her that day. Believe it or not, I was dripping wet while scrubbing the floors. I felt ridiculous, looked rather silly, but the humbleness, slight embarrassment, and the serving made me weak with devotion. I never would have thought that literal service to someone could lead to such an emotional and physical bond.

I told her I would keep at it as long as she wanted the maid to keep showing up. I have had my moments I had given up, mostly due to me thinking she had lost interest. As soon as it felt that way, I lose interest immediately and end up letting it go. Then she will mention something in passing, like “I think the maid quit on me” or “I really miss having my maid pamper me” and then it gives me back enthusiasm for serving again.

At least once a week I serve her, usually not as formal as that night with the full uniform, and some days she just wants to sit and watch tv with me. I still make the effort to please her, because pleasing her makes me feel good. I started enjoying something I wasn’t into, because I knew she enjoyed it.

Go slow, be gentle, be reaffirming, show interest, and more than likely his feelings for it will adjust to yours.

good luck

24. outro2006

outro2006 Active member

Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    Well, my wife knew about my unfulfilled fantasies of serving her as a maid.
    So one weekend, she went to the hairdresser’s, I stayed home lounging on the couch, when I started getting messages from her. She said I’ll be busy while she’s at the salon, so I should strip, put my cage on (keys were with her already) and put on her white cotton apron. And clean the bathroom, kitchen, do laundry and sort her panty drawers.
    Later, she came home to find me like that. Gave me a kiss, had a look at my “work” and then moved to the bedroom for me
    to go down on her. After 1-2 orgasms, she thanked me and that was it. I stayed in chastity for the next two weeks :))
    As much as it sounds like a story, it was one of the best ways to get me into maid mode.
    Then we got a full dress, stockings, the works.

25. karent_50

karent_50 Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    What a well thought out and expressed plan. You've obviously given this great thought. I won't suggest too much more until we know more about you and your husband, and if you've begun anything yet. I did see where you already have him locked for 5 years, so yes you are already in charge and him submissive. He should already be accustomed to this, and I'm sure during that time there have been times and things that were more for you and less him. This new dynamic is just another of those. You mentioned discussion and possibly compromise, so go with that, and they ways you've resolved similar issues in the past.

From my own personal experiences with my sissy husband, I also endorse the suggestions from Miss Bella. Learning and leveraging his fantasies, kinks, and vulnerabilities is a great tool. Also once you begin or have him in this new role, maintaining a constant or "never ending sea of subspace" will help maintain it and make it seem more "default", so to speak. Even the littlest things can also help reinforce and further a sissy maid mindset. Also don't discount the use of positive reinforcement.

Again good luck and keep us posted. Also feel free to message me or chat if you see me online.

Karen

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice