Weak erection right after taking the cage off?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 104026, Feb 11, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 104026

I’m locked everyday, but take the cage off at night. Only 5 days since my last release. Last night my KH wanted PIV right after taking the cage off. I had a hard time getting it up for her even though everything was very sensitive and I was really turned on. Even used a ring. Does this happen to anyone else?

2. Deleted member 103212

Mine are harder than they used to be before locking up. If the wind blows against me, I get rock hard instantly. Could be mental.

3. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    It really depends. As I am 58 results vary. I don’t think this is a result of the cage, but more so age. As we have evolved, from day time only lock up, to one to two week lockups, to full time lock up unless she has need of me, she sometimes plans ahead and tells me to take my pill about an hour before unlocking me. If she intends for me to go right back in after we play and doesn’t want me to orgasm, then she doesn’t have me take a pill. It really depends what she’s in the mood for.

4. LockedJani

LockedJani Active member

Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    Same here. Mostly because it try so much to rise in the cage, so when it's released it's kind exhausted :p

5. Deleted member 103212

I’ve also noticed how quickly I get hard. Much faster than I used to.

Deleted member 104026 likes this.
  6. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    Most people suffer from weak erections after a lengthy lockup it will return to normal but could take a week or so

7. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    10:50 PM
    I don't find this, if anything my erections are like pre-chastity erections when wearing a cock ring.

8. Deleted member 104026

Thanks everyone for commenting. I really appreciate your insight. It’s hard to find info on all of this.

9. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    If you look up side affects from wearing the cage it will tell you thar weakness in erections are possible but not permanent I said a lot of people not everyone has the same results, I personally do sometimes have weak erections first time out but it quickly subsidies after we have sex again

10. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    When I get out I am like a iron rod for hours

Chaste Bear likes this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It different for everyone as there can be a mental aspect to it as well, but they normally return to normal after a few days out the cage.

12. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    I have noticed over the years of doing this that when I am caged for periods of around a week at a time or longer that my first erection is kind of weak. I hate this when my wife wants PIV because not only am I kind of numb from straining inside the cage but I’m just not as hard or big as I can be. Last year I was mostly out of chastity and I feel like on average my erections were able to get incredibly hard the longer I was out of chastity, hard like when I was in my 20’s.

I feel like there’s like almost an inch length difference between my been out of chastity for a while erections and my right after lockup erections. I’m like 5.2 inches so that extra inch makes a big difference (in my opinion). My wife has never been big about taking it out to play with it between times she wants us to have whatever kind of sex were having. She’s never really been into T&D in the physical sense but I think it might not be a bad idea if she played with me once or twice in between lockups but still deny me just to help keep my cock exercised so to speak. I am going to talk to her about that this in the next day or two.

13. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    Yes, exactly the same happens to me. In some instances I can't get hard after removing a cage. My wife knows it and she doesn't expect to get good PIV after removing a cage. Sadly. Not good. I don't know why it happens. After a day or two erections return to normal.

14. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    After a year in chastity 24x7, my erections aren't as hard when I first get released. They feel great and I can orgasm in a heart beat if I want. I'm not out long enough to tell if it's just temporary, but that's what I suspect.

Rectrix likes this.
  15. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    Depends a lot on how long I've been locked up. After 3 or 4 weeks, it takes a while for it to realize it can get hard without being constrained by a metal cage.

16. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    Mine are noticeably weaker and fade much faster after a stint in chastity. Sometimes I don't even have time to enter her if we are having PIV. I wish it was just the first time or two, but I have to be out of chastity for a while to recover somewhat. I think not having the nighttime wood has an effect, as that is needed exercise.

17. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    My conclusion based on reading other people's experiences was that night time lock up is dangerous (some people get injuries) and also prevents night time erections which result in less exercise of the penis which causes various issues like shrinkage (which some people say isn't a thing but it seems like penile atrophy is logically a thing). Therefore, I will never do over night lock up.

As for the original question, my experience is identical to CagedJohn77. Immediate erection upon release and just seeing my wife makes me hard. I think all these issues people report are caused by prolonged lock up periods with no overnight release. Simple as.

18. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    On the rare occasions (monthly or less) I am released, it takes a minute of teasing or foreplay, especially rubbing my nipples, but I'll get quite hard. It hurts a little feeling the expansion and blood flow into those unused areas, too. I'm noticeably smaller, about 1.5 inches. and have no stamina. I know my chastity has affected what used to be a big strong cock, but it's the price I'm willing to pay as a recovering masturbator to increase the intimacy of my marriage. I expect if we stopped going overnight these effects might reverse, but until we can trust me to have some honor that's unlikely to happen.

19. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    First off...I'm 62. I don't get hard like the good old days. That being said, when my Wife (KH) allows me to take my cage off and wants me hard, I can get hard pretty quick. If she takes my cage off for cleaning/shaving and tells me not to get hard, I stay soft. Sometimes, when allowed, I can stay hard for a while, but other times I get hard, then go soft pretty fast. It depends on how my Wife is using me. If she is just playing and teasing, I go hard/soft a lot. If she wants me hard for a time, she will keep me hard until she is bored or figures I'm close to cumming, then shuts it down. I'm caged 24/7 and only allowed out to clean/shave and for my Wife's amusement...

20. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    My follow up quest now is: Are weak ejaculations the result of long term chastity? One might say the weak ejaculation follows a weak erection. Sort of like a snub nose revolver lack of range compared to a rifle. But also there's the muscle tone. It's hard to tell sometimes what's more age and what isn't, but when I was a daily stroker I could shoot quite a bit and sometimes a foot or more. As I got into chastity and began denying myself daily releases I noticed the shooting getting noticeably weaker. These days a forceful ooze might be the best description. I used to be able to hold back pretty well too, but now even if I stop moving inside my wife, I can feel the pent up cum starting to trickle out. So there really is no point in trying to hold back now.

21. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I think my ejaculations might actually be stronger. I'm age 65 and I had one not too long ago that hit the pillow under my head. I'm sure it would have hit the headboard if the pillow hadn't gotten in the way.

Socal_locked likes this.
  22. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I'll let you know if I ever get to ejaculate again...

Socal_locked likes this.
  23. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    I have noticed that my erections sometimes don't quite happen after wearing the chastity device even few hours.

24. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    That would be ideal if you want to wear it long term because getting an erection in a cage is painful and sucks tbh. To eroticize it, you're taking to your training well. Some of us are struggling.

25. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I dont get hard if im let out

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice