Neosteel longest duration w/o removal?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by jchar, Jan 7, 2023.

1. jchar

jchar Active member

Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    Just curious if there's a "record" for wearing a Neosteel or similar full belt continuously without any removals even for cleanings? Pretty sure I've seen it mentioned of people going 30 days but not sure about going longer. I think with a good cleaning/hygiene regimen it should be fine to wear indefinitely but I was wondering if anyone has tested this.

Desairs and Timbek like this.
  2. pewpewpinlaser

pewpewpinlaser Sub in Training

California
    Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    I"m curious about the same thing as I'd like to wear a belt 24/7 to be even more secure than just the MM queens keep that I'm locked in.

Desairs and Jail Bird like this.
  3. jchar

jchar Active member

Local Time:
    Yea I would just be curious how long people have gone even if its not "the record".

4. Susan S plus1

Susan S plus1 Member

retired
    Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    7 days is my record. It's sitting (pressure on the pelvic bone above the penis) and keeping clean, but I did give it a good daily clean in the shower. So what I did / do is to wear tit bed because it's very comfy to wear at night with zero pain with night time erections. I can go from belt to cage in less then a minute and the same time from cage to belt. I do wish I could wear the belt full time because there is nothing like being locked up a full chastity belt.

Desairs and pewpewpinlaser like this.
  5. jchar

jchar Active member

Local Time:
    Same here on 7 days, but that was when I was still having a lot of issues getting my belt comfortable. Ended up taking a one day break but did manage to wear it a most of a month with a handful of removals for sores. This time though I think I have everything adjusted right, I am not dealing with constant discomfort actually everything is going well at day 5 so I don't anticipate having an issue going another week or so and maybe make another goal from there. The only time I have some discomfort still is sitting in the car and it seems to be the top of the penis tube pressing in sounds similar to your issue. I think what I'll do is wrap some moldable silicone around the rim when I get a chance to take it off, for now its not bad enough I would rather see how long I can go continuously.

pewpewpinlaser likes this.
  6. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Engineer/Project Manager/Maid
    Catskills
    Local Time:
    Following here out of interest.

7. jchar

jchar Active member

Local Time:
    At 6 days things I think are still ok. That spot where I was getting discomfort was still a little troublesome, so I decided to try and deal with it without removing the belt. I mixed a small piece of silicone putty and applied it around the entrance of the tube trying to make sure it adheres to the existing silicone above that spot. Doesn't take long to harden, so I just laid down trying to not move until it had cured. Its a bit crude but worked ok I think and for now allows me to keep going. I think it solved the discomfort I was having but if it does come back then I'll have to remove the belt to address it.

pewpewpinlaser likes this.
  8. Susan S plus1

Susan S plus1 Member

retired
    Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    I've ordered some silicone putty today, I hope it will work for me. I'll keep you informed how it works out.

jchar likes this.
  9. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    I am in my belt 24/7 and for about 30 days without coming out for reasons of hygiene.
    it works fine for me.
    my record is somewhat longer and it was not for reasons of hygiene that I came out

Tamed Male and jchar like this.
  10. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Catskills
    Local Time:
    I think discomfort is the leading reason.
    Why did yours need to come off?

11. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi @PussyBytch.

Now, Chastity's play is not a fixed game where everyone plays the same game...

YOU play YOUR game,

I play mine together with my Key Holder.

I'm in the belt because I'm not allowed to play with myself and when my Key Holder now wants to play with me, it's my Mistress's right...

What's weird about that @PussyBytch ??

12. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Catskills
    Local Time:
    Where did I say anything about being weird? You made a point of saying it didn’t come off for hygiene and I asked why it did come off. If it came off to play, that’s fine. If it came off because of discomfort or another problem I’d be interested to know that as I am interested in getting one.

13. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi @PussyBytch

Here the main question is how long in the belt .... not what game you play ....

AND that's what I answer with 30 days...

No one asked about the reasons for this and I don't think it was important either...

When I read your profiles (Here and on Fetlife) I can read that you believe that a belt should be worn permanently... I think that permanent is otopian... but you or your and your Mistress have to decide about that it's your game...

I don't ask about that because I think it doesn't matter.....

14. ldsnet

ldsnet Active member

Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    7 days between removals for cleaning and inspection is our norm. The longest I have gone was 22 days.... we decided that was too long (I had developed a sore we could not see that took about a week unbelted to heal).

Desairs and jchar like this.
  15. gnb69

gnb69 Seeking Mistress/Keyholder

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    I have done four weeks in my my-steel belt, and I then removed for a good clean and to make sure everything was okay. As everything was fine, I then pushed for the longest time I have completed without removing at all, which was about six weeks. At the six week mark I had to remove the belt due to traveling for work. As long as you have a stringent hygiene routine in place and the belt is comfortable and not causing any issues, I would say it could be possible to remain locked in a full belt for months on end, and even longer pending life getting in the way.

jchar likes this.
  16. jchar

jchar Active member

Local Time:
    I'm at 8 days now which is the record for me. Overnight I felt something painful and when I checked the skin was red there. In the morning now it looks fine so I think it was a pinch and at this point don't plan to ask to remove it. The other issue now I am feeling is the frustration of not being able to do what I used to do all the time, hopefully I can get used to it.

17. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Catskills
    Local Time:
    So, you are offended that I asked a question and by what you [incorrectly] imagine my thoughts are. If you don't want to answer a question, either ignore it or say that you'd rather not.

I do not think everyone should be in permanent chastity, nor have I ever said so. My mistress has chosen that for me and I accept it. How long you and your keyholder agree on is up to the two of you.

Everyone else here has been giving reasons as to why they needed to remove their belt; soreness, discomfort, hygiene... I honestly don't understand why you are so upset that i asked. It feels like you are just looking to be offended by me because maybe you don't like that I am locked in long term, maybe you don't like sissies. Either way, enjoy your belt.

18. Susan S plus1

Susan S plus1 Member

retired
    Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    The silicone putty came today and I filled the gap that is between the top of the penis tube and the crotch plate. The gap is only around 10mm but what a difference it makes. Been sitting down for 4 hours and no discomfort up to now. At the weekend I'll wear the belt for 65 hours and see what happens.

jchar likes this.
  19. jchar

jchar Active member

Local Time:
    I am glad its helping! I ended up having to remove the belt today, too many mini discomforts. I reinforced the silicone I had put around the entrance of the tube to mostly pad the rim of the entrance. I also replaced the thermoplastic melting it off and adding silicone in its place. Just now testing the fit but I am sure the next 7 days will give a better idea. At least I beat my previous record making it a full 8 days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice