How real is your chastity experience

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JesterChastity, Nov 21, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Shoeless

Shoeless Member

Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    Mine feels pretty real. After a few years in and out of chastity we decided to give it a two week trial, permanently locked except for cleaning/ tease and denial.
    The trial is up today. For me it has become to feel 'normal' , 'natural', I go about my day to day business unhindered and I often forget I am wearing this device. However as soon as I feel it again I feel the butterflies. I'm sexually frustrated, feel that we are both enjoying our 'places' and loving it. I'm also loving the impact on my partner, her sexual confidence is through the roof and she's had more O's in two weeks from me than in the past six months. She has been doing her own research, her language has changed and she is comfortable discussing chastity, FLR etc..
    Today she raised the subject of the end of our trial and asked me how I felt. She's obviously very happy with how things are going and has decided she would like to keep me locked up indefinitely.

Shit just got real, be careful what you wish for...

Merry Christmas!

2. Slave_Of_Ukrainian

Local Time:
    Great thanks for that it's a great idea.

3. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    What a heated topic people.
    I had 10 years of chastity play without piercing. The experience was great and fun.
    Convenient comes to mind.
    I could pull out in the shower to clean. But that little devil on my left shoulder started giving me bad ideas...even if I didn't follow through. It put a damper on it for both of us. Because I could cheat (and did once ;))
    Then followed 7 years since I decided to get pierced after a particularly vicious fight with my wife about something else.
    I can tell you that all chastity experiences since then are infinitely more intense, especially now that she is away on holidays again for 2 weeks and I clean with a q-tip and really am STUCK.
    Breaking a lock is not the same as being able to pull out and MY brain knows it.
    I think people are scared to get a PA and that's okay and understandable. But the truth is,...nothing made my chastity more real after 10 years playing than doing this.
    It helped this was done with consent by my KH who is not overly conservative about such procedures. In fact she loves that her cock is pierced.
    A caged orgasm is about the worst thing. You still get a sub drop, you are still caged and a mess leaking sperm, I learned that I'd rather abstain. This was different when I could pull out and clean afterwards and reset the clock. But to each its own.

4. Foxx

Foxx Member

Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    It's been mostly fantasy up until my latest upgrade with a PA piercing, now I've realized only two escape options exist, cut the cage or rip the piercing(ouch, won't happen- also won't cut a 450$ cage.). We don't own vibrators so cheating isn't really possible. It's been refreshing and exciting but be careful what you wish for.

Littlejt1 and Shoeless like this.
  5. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    That's a great development Shoeless, keep us posted if she follows through with it and keeps you locked.

Stephplayswithyou and Shoeless like this.
  6. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    Our experience has become pretty real. I am locked in a behindbarz belt and it’s very secure and her dominance is buoyed with a no kink threat. If I don’t respect her leadership she can return the marriage back to a vanilla lifestyle. This is by far the biggest deterrent and most damming threat. This morning I was informed I am not coming out until my birthday and any orgasms granted will be via the hitachi while still belted. This means all orgasms will be ruined ones until my birthday. I have been locked for a month already and If she does not change her mind I will be locked and erection free for over 5 months.

Chaz69, Rectrix, Shoeless and 2 others like this.
  7. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    There isn't a single person here who is in chastity against their will - so none of this is really "real", no matter how much posturing you do. Anyone of us can end it anytime we want.

8. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    You are exactly correct. We enjoy (are addicted to) the thrills of power exchange. For me, I would rather endure whatever my wife decides than quit the game.

Shoeless likes this.
  9. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    Right except when the choice is all or nothing it’s more real then one might think. The mere threat of a vanilla lifestyle keeps me more then any lock ever will.

lockedforfun and knightly like this.
  10. Jay Sub

Jay Sub "Smaller is better"

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Even if I got the key and knocked one out, she would know. I can't hide the drop.

Once you get past a week there is no way, and if I took too long to get there she'd know.

So in reality, unless I knock one out on day one or two... Pulling out or PA won't make any difference.

If she found out I had cheated, then the thing I wanted in the first place will end. Trust would be gone.

And all I want to do at day one or two is get back to that seven to ten day feeling anyway. My desire to cheat only comes at a time when I have no possibility of doing it without being discovered.

In someways, it could be said that we that can pull out are more secure after two days, as long as our KH is paying attention. If a PA knocked one out and lied about it, Mistress may dismiss the drop as something else. As... "How could it have been possible"

My Mistress is my security. She would know. She knows everything about me and my substate and where in the cycle I should be at any given time. It's not that I physically cannot cheat, it is that I cannot do it without being caught. And after this morning she's perfectly capable of putting 2 months on the table for a permitted edging accident, if I went too far, let alone a willfully disobedient act of self-gratification.

So it's pretty fucking real!

Chaz69 likes this.
  11. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Bottom line, there are no rules for how one should do chastity and there is no chastity governing body, so it's up to each couple to decide what works for them. If your mistress demands that extra security, then so be it, you know what you need to do, but if you're both happy with the level of security that you have, enjoy it. As Jay said, if he cheated, he would be discovered, and then maybe his wife would join the ranks of the other wives demanding a PA for security, but until that day, they're both happy doing what they're doing.

lockedforfun likes this.
  12. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I fall into this category as well. We did basically the 'honor method' for a year and that taught/made me realize two things. One, that me 'cheating' is me cheating. It sucks. I would let myself down, and I would let my commitment down. It makes the dynamic less real, has all the 'drop' effects, which as Jay Sub says we prefer to distance ourselves from. And two, she would know. After a while, and lots of observation and discussion, she has figured me out. And keeps going, asking questions, wondering what different activities does to me, duration between release, etc.

And that's all good, because the connection between us is amazing.

Adding a chastity cage to that, about a month ago now, has added to the dynamic and has been a lot of fun in a new way. Our bond is more 'physically' evident, and while we used to be a lot more passive aggressive, or subtle or non-communicative, it has forced us to be much more intentional, direct and open. It's wonderful.

I could see a PA adding even more to the dynamic and feeling of 'permanence'. It's cool to learn the experiences of those who have taken the PA plunge. :)

13. Caged and love it

Caged and love it New member

Local Time:
    Funny but real way of putting it. I am in a similar scenario- how long have you been on/off with the cage? How long do you wear it for at a time?

14. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Why has jay sub ridiculed every thing I have said, I am not looking for an argument, I am just giving my point of view as I see it, if he does not agree that is all that should be offered, He obviously knows better than me and I will respect that.

sonhee and Elfman like this.
  15. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Perhaps it could be your tone? Have you gone back and re-read the stuff that you posted? If you do, tell me if you detect any judgement in what you've said?

knightly likes this.
  16. Jay Sub

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Sorry mate... Mostly because you used such terms as "What a load of tosh" to those that disagree. Thought you can give as good as I can and were fair game. I stand by my comments, but it's not personal. Which don't completely disagree. I was quite conciliatory , and understood why your view is important to you.

lockedforfun and Chaz69 like this.
  17. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I could find a way to escape my Vice device, but it likely would involve a bloody member or cutting open the lock. Either way, my wife / KH would find out and it would cause serious damage to our relationship. I enjoy our intimacy too much to risk losing or degrading that it any way. So for us, chastity us very real!

Chaz69 and knightly like this.
  18. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    The tone is a little more forward than a lot of people are used to and the entire idea invalidates the method with which many of the users of this forum enact their fetish.

Chaz69 likes this.
  19. Caged and love it

Caged and love it New member

Local Time:
    I’m only practicing on and off for a few

months in a CB6000s. But I don’t see how I can escape from this devise? I def. Can’t get my balls out of the ring and the ring is pretty think too. Just curious how I would get out if I wanted to? (But I don’t lol)

20. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    mines very real

21. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The CBX series are plastic. You could easily break or cut them.

You could sit in a hot bath or stand in a hot hower and with the judulicious use of of soap or conditioner lube the inside of the cage, pull out your todger, and have a wank.

My A272 is a snug fit, but after working in the yard on a hot day, it will almost fall off of me in a hot shower.

The idea of my blog post was to say that anyone who gets snobby over how "real" one's lock up experience should be is not thinking straight.

22. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    It’s a little too real for me at this point.
    My Wife locked me back up yesterday after being out for about 5 days.
    I was still submissive to Her while out but when She found out that I had whacked it a few times She didn’t like that.
    She let me fuck her and had a quick O, pushed me off and locked it back up before I could finish.
    So frustrating!
    It has certainly evolved into something She wants more than me.
    Her MM Queens Keep is very tight on me making it difficult to pull out.
    I could, but it wouldn’t be worth it.
    It’s more real than I ever thought it would be

23. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    I am curious:

Scenario 1: Locked with a keyholder. Releases 2x a month for teasing and PIV. Orgasms every time.
    Scenario 2: Self-locked, no keyholder, but uses a kitchen safe. Locks for 30 day increments, removes, cleans, locks up again. Less than 6 orgasms a year.

Which one is more real?

Chaz69 likes this.
  24. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes

Chaz69 likes this.
  25. Jay Sub

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Both. Though one is experiencing more denial... I take my hat off to Senario 2 guys. I couldn't do it without my KH's support and encouragement. Who would I be saving myself for?

Chaz69 and knightly like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice