Chastity Device Vote...

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by KH_inmydreams, Oct 25, 2012.

1. KH_inmydreams

KH_inmydreams Junior Member

Education Professional
    Doncaster, Yorkshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    I found an interesting link to a chastity device information and vote site (not sure if it has been linked to before).
    I'm going to give it careful consideration before voting for my fave 3..
    MKH

2. KH_inmydreams

KH_inmydreams Junior Member

Education Professional
    Doncaster, Yorkshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    petevans likes this.
  3. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing! I voted for 2.
    The Looker 01 no piercing required, and Lori's device (PA piercing is required).

I had a PA piercing years ago but didn't allow enough time for healing. Had 2nd one which sadly migrated so only has a tiny bit of skin in between holes, therefore not practicable to be used.

I think the stainless steel urethral insert maybe better than the rubber tubing one!

4. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    full coverage: wtf 1000 euros for a plastic cage lmfao

Ghost cage looks very ill-fitting, anyone can pull out of that with minimal effort unless the rear band is so crushingly tight that you paralyse the victim.

cage9 looks like a modification of one of those chinese rip-offs except its 3d printed or cast moulded instead. The head piece is ineffective for me because I can squeeze through the tip.

skipping a few, I'm curious whats this plastic thing inside the head of the lori:
    [​IMG]

Steelwerks seems to have a better idea on pull-out resistance and seems to be the best cage thus far:
    [​IMG]

Exobelt has a strange design and I have a hard time seeing how it works as they claim ("puts pressure on your exoskeleton but not yoru scrotum"), but according to CM reviews its hot trash. That being said search engine results leads to the crappy chinese faceplate model
    [​IMG]

Full belts:

BehindBarz: Seen it, IIRC ChasteNole highly rates it for comfort because there's no rear strap. From my understanding it kinda works like those shitty anti-pull waistband equipped cages, so it locks onto both the scrotum and the hip, but I may be wrong.

Tollyboy: I've never seen that specific model. I thought they were still out of business, so I'm actually suprised to find them in this list.

Latowski: Must be in germany to get it. The number 1 issue I hear with it is heat trapped at the back of the buttcrack, the hinge tearing through clothes and more recently, I heard the lock rusts out in only 2 weeks weartime or so.

My-Steel: They used a female model picture, do they even know what they're doing? lol

Carrara: Like the latwoski, it has a heat trap issue at the front because the locking plate is stupendously huge. From what I know its supposed to be on the ballpark of BehindBarz except unlike BB its normally fitted with a rear strap.

5. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    That third is not an Evotion Cage 9, it is an Evotion LaSac.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice