An introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SpikeHeels, Oct 19, 2010.

1. SpikeHeels

SpikeHeels New member

Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    I have joined this site to explore my love for keeping a partner chaste; something that I have experience of, but there is always something to learn and quite frankly I've been out of the loop a little.

The last twelve months have been difficult and here's where self-imposed exclusion ends. I plan to be chatting regularly and welcome personal messages that are inspiring, thoughtful and respectful. I hope that I make friends, or perhaps a little more - but I'm strictly not in a space where I'd consider a full time, real life partner.

2. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    Nice to have met you in the chatroom earlier.

I hope being here gives you the resolution you need.

melody

3. manmaid

manmaid Gone

Local Time:
    Welcome, I look forward t hearing your view on chastity.

4. mistressB

mistressB Member

Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Me and sub use chastity a lot. Due to comfort factors his birdlock and cb2000 cause different problems. When he has the device on I am a real tease. Device not on, I'll just fall asleep.

When he is in chastity he does so much more for me - opening car doors, carrying bags - even the pink laptop bag. Helps round the house! It's ace. I am sexuay satisfied more often when in chastiy. Allowed him release and I'd give him a hand job, or let him do it himself. , but rode him until he came one night last week. It must have been 3 months since we last had full on sex.

I also not looking for anything else (at this point anyway). Just nice to talk to like minded people who don't judge.

MB

5. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    Welcome to the site SpikedHeels its great to see another mistress here! You will love the site we are friendly here.

6. miss belle

miss belle lonely unlocked guy

Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    Welcome Miss! I hope to chat with you soon. I write stories about chaste men and the strong women who keep them that way. I'd love to talk to you about your experiences.

belle

7. ms-laurel

ms-laurel Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    Welcome~~I have found this to be a very educational and supportive experience. I'm relatively new at this lifestyle but I'm learning a lot quickly. I hope we can be friends and learn from each other. Again, welcome. :) Ms. Laurel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice