Chastity/Denial without a CB

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TheKahuna, Oct 4, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. TheKahuna

TheKahuna Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    Since I have been unable to make much headway wearing my birdlocked, my wife and I have decided to live like I am locked up. The longest period I've gone without an orgasm was 18 days. After some talking, we settled on 1 day short of 7 weeks, which will end on our 9th anniversary. The first 4 weeks went really well, which I think had to do with me teasing myself SEVERAL times a day. My wife says she had no idea and that i should most definitely not be doing that. So the next 7 days so far have been much different. Much hornier, more attentive, my showers are no longer taking 20-25 mins. because I'm no longer bringing myself to the brink 6-10 times or more. So here I sit on my 36th day and I'm pretty happy with things so far. I hope to be able to put this same kind of willpower into other areas of my life, like exercising and losing weight. I realize that if I want to cheat and touch myself that that is a choice I am making, and instead I choose to not do it. I don't really understand the people that want to be locked up but are constantly trying to escape. Perhaps it's quite a bit easier for me not being in a device, but like I said, it's a choice I made.

2. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    I know exactly what you are talking about, I just completed 60 days without the use of a device. My Majesty was very pleased. You will learn to use that self control elsewhere as I have lost 50 pounds also. Keep up the good work and self control, it will serve you well.

3. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    I agree with you. Being chaste without a device is quite a challenge. I never dreamed I could go as far as I am now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice