Serious question for Circumcised subs?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cagedandinlove, Mar 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Cagedandinlove

Cagedandinlove Active member

Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    Hi forgive me if i am missing the point, but my Mistress is insisting on me getting circumcised to make things better for hygiene etc, i do agree i have way to much foreskin it pinches it is hard to keep clean etc, but obviously i am a little nervous about getting something i have had for 50 years being cut off.

My Mistress is strict in assisting on permanent chastity so i was looking at the negatives of circumcision and possibly found out it can lead to reduced sensitivity, she never removes the cage but likes to use her vibrator on the cage to give me a ruined orgasm every couple of weeks and she would like to still do this for prostate health.

So the question is how much if any reduced sensitivity does a circumcised man have? More importantly can you guys who are circumcised get a ruined orgasm with a vibrator in your chastity cage??

Many thanks to anyone who can give advice on this as she is phoning up to get me booked in for circumcision and frenuloplasty on Thursday and has been told it will be done next month. :eek:

2. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    I can't compare circumcised versus uncircumcised, because I was circumcised at birth. But I can tell you that I am plenty sensitive and, as a serious premature ejaculator, I cannot imagine being any more sensitive than I already am.

Yes, I have had ruined orgasms, both in and out of my cage, with and without a vibrator. It's not a regular thing for me though, because my wife doesn't want me to ejaculate when I'm locked. If I've been locked for a long time I can sometimes ask and be granted her permission to release my ejaculate through prostate stimulation.

I'm also not sure how much circumcision would even be a factor if you're only going to have ruined orgasms in your cage. I've found that when I've been locked for several weeks it doesn't take much stimulation at all to get me aroused. In fact, I get frustrated by the little bit of friction that happens when my cage moves against the fabric of my panties. And I have also had involuntary ejaculations without any physical stimulation -- for example, from the arousal I get when watching my wife have an orgasm with a big dildo.

3. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    I've read up on this a lot as I'll be getting circumcised very soon. It varies a lot from person to person so nobody can predict exactly how it will affect you (after an initial period of adjustment). One of my friends was circumcised as an adult for medical reasons and he told me there's no difference at all.

Either way, it's still your penis and it's still going to be very sensitive. This isn't something I'm worried about.

4. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    I can't imagine being "more" sensitive than I am now. Good gosh. But I think the entire belief that there is a difference in sensitivity is exaggerated.

When you are fully erect isn't your foreskin pulled back to accommodate the length, thus exposing the head, which is where all the sensitivity is anyway? I doubt the difference is all that much if any at all.

Now I will sit back and wait for the flood of disagreements.

5. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    I am 55 and I am going in on Thursdayto get circumcised. cleanliness isn't the issue for me. my Rigid Chastity model 1 has straight bars on the side that allow me to get the foreskin pulled back with swabs and clean. My issue is with the foreskin that pokes out the front of the cage and pinches. My wife does not like me constantly fixing this, as it means i'm touching her property. I have to say I am looking forward to not having to readjust all the time and easier cleaning.

Byron2002 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  6. Cagedandinlove

Local Time:
    Thanks for the info it is good to know, my Mistress does not allow a full orgasm only a ruined in the cage this way and if that was not possible it would make life complicated!

Yes you could be right hopefully I will be lucky enough for it to work, I must admit I looked for the real negatives rather than the possibilities, as I cant change my mind after.

Yes you are right erect the skin is pushed back, I am not allowed PIV or orgasm so when the pressure builds after a couple of weeks the vibrator is the only relief. I assume you are circumcised?

7. Cagedandinlove

Local Time:
    Good luck with your circumcision, I will not be long after you if the comments on here are positive to ruined orgasm. Mistress wants it done on 1st April. You are right about the skin sticking out the cage and rubbing, I have a small cage and pull a lot of skin out the front of a open style cage and it helps as it us not just the end of the skin catching.
    Also slightly worried about the uncovered head of the penis touching underwear, if I try it now it is quite intense. Thanks again.

8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I love my foreskin

9. Guest 2271

Guest 2271 Active member

Local Time:
    My mistress gives me caged vibrator orgasms monthly i am circumcised and it works very well

10. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't entertain any surgery that wasn't for medical reasons

Chaz69 likes this.
  11. Cagedandinlove

Local Time:
    Thanks for this it is a relief to know that it does work, for you anyway. :)

12. Cagedandinlove

Local Time:
    I would normally agree with you but this is our lifestyle where she is so serious about orgasm denial and me being caged permanently, maybe a small cage has reduced my size quite a bit there a lot of foreskin and permanent mean permanent so it does pinch and get trapped and it would make it so much easier to keep clean. She loves this lifestyle and I know she won't give it up for anything she wants to protect this and feels this would be the most permanent way forward for us both.

Guest 2271 likes this.
  13. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    Circumcision for adult males is considered "cosmetic surgery". Its really no different than breast enlargement or Butt implants etc.

14. Cagedandinlove

Local Time:
    Yes I think you are right but for males in chastity it does seem to have more benifits and less pinching!
    Have to say still a little anxious about getting it done.
    The circumcision is the first thing my Mistress is insisting on then a PA to secure her assets so to speak. :lockkey:

Guest 2271 likes this.
  15. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    I had my circumcision done, at age 25, for aesthetical reasons - I like circumcised cocks better (but totally respect other preferences).
    I am very happy I had it done.
    Sensitivity changes. It does not lessen but it changes place. It won't make any difference in respect to the vibrator.
    What I noticed is that the orgasm starts building up further back and slowly comes to the tip of the penis.
    I like the feelings more - they are more "complex".
    Concerning chastity: I had my circ done and, less than two years after, got into the chastity lifestyle. Being cut makes everything much more easy (doesn't get trapped, it's easier to clean and, if you also go for the frenum removal and decide to have a PA made, it can be centered (much nicer!). Usually the thickening of the skin of the gland happens due to the rubbing and exposure. With the cage, this doesn't happen much - it is still protected by the cage (specially if you are locked 24/7, as I am).
    If you like the look, you will love the feeling.
    I have never regretted my decision.

16. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    She had my PA done first. It was after I was locked that the excess skin became an issue. The circumcision should remedy the remaining issues. By 3:00 pm tomorrow it will be done and dusted.

17. Cagedandinlove

Local Time:
    Thanks for the great insight Guodor!, Did you have the frenum removed as well??
    Yes my Mistress wants circumcision with frenuloplasty so this is why i am so keen to know if the vibrator will work.

I always wished my Mistress would get strict (she used to leave the key around for the cage) but now i have been PIV and orgasm free for the last 8 months and never uncaged.
    She is so strict she even has a timetable, circumcision on 1st April and PA piercing on first week of August, i asked why then and she explained she will always be there while not caged ,healing, she simply does not take any chances of me being unlocked and alone lol.

18. Cagedandinlove

Local Time:
    I really wish you all the best, if i was getting done in the morning i would be so nervous and if my Mistress was not taking me i dont think i would make it there!!!!:)

Hope it all goes well and please give updates,, i need to know you are ok after you have it done.!!

19. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    Getting circumcised was one of the best things for me. It is so much cleaner and healthier. Much better when locked in a cage. Sensitivity issues will vary but your testosterone will continue to build and eventually you will release, it may take a little longer but it is well worth it.
    In any case if your Mistress wishes it, shouldn't you obey?

Guest 2271 likes this.
  20. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I got circumcised in my twenties. It hasn't made any difference to sensitivity.

21. Cagedandinlove

Local Time:
    Yes you are right, she is now after reading these insisting on it , in fact never seen her so excitted about anything, she has a wicked look in her eye!
    So what can I say......"I obey you Mistress". ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice