The Official "Permanent" Caged/Denial Matrix post.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tom Allen, Dec 18, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. deaf_chastity

deaf_chastity 5/3 TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Winnipeg Manitoba
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    That is my chart (I forget to add: Black - my current status)

I add 3 colour to show my goal/dream

upload_2021-5-26_16-3-15.png

Littlejt1 likes this.
  2. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    I like the visual plan, very nice.

3. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    From Dec ‘20 through April, I was probably 7 Locked & 5.5-6 Denied, Wife / KH was getting more serious about erection denial and orgasms were becoming less each month. And then May hit and I’ve been cage free and orgasm every day since May 4th!
    I’m enjoying my freedom, and I’m surprised my Queen has suddenly granted it. Maybe the calm before the storm lol

ugams likes this.
  4. BobHew1

BobHew1 Active member

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    9, 9 for me. rating 9 on the orgasms and not 10 because I had 1 wet dream and 1 accidental release in the last year

5. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    The matrix is such a brilliant concept. Another great contribution to the world of chastity from Tom Allen.

6 caged and 4 denied for me at the moment. I may show this to my Mistress though I fear she'll want to make both numbers higher as a result.

Tom Allen and BobHew1 like this.
  6. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    My forward expectations were often fantasy-driven and me “pulling on the leash” and not letting her lead in the past. But she’s out in front, and has taken charge, with complete control.

I have lived at (8,7) on the caged-denial matrix for the past six months now.

She’s pushing further and telling me she could keep me denied orgasm for an entire year. This would push me to (8,8). I have nothing I can do but wait and see where she leads. There’s no backing out. No escape now.

If she decides to send me into a full physical in chastity this year, then I’ll claim 9 on the caged axis.

A doctor has already seen it, but that was essentially my decision to risk exposure, and it happened… but without him or his nurse commenting on the cage.

So I’m living in (8,7). I had been at (7,6) and can now imagine her keeping me at (9,8) someday. At least she can imagine it. I’m not sure where my mind is. It’s all pretty heady.

Tom Cross, BobHew1, Kat9s toy and 4 others like this.
  7. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    4/1 ... it's not the denial, it's the waiting

Tom Cross likes this.
  8. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    I would say I'm at about 9/5 now

Tom Cross and elias like this.
  9. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A couple of year ago I was at 8,8, but now that Mrs Edge has discovered that she enjoys giving me caged orgasms, I'm about 8, 7.

Tom Cross likes this.
  10. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    You might have forgotten what a real orgasm feels like. I’ve been there and then I get a full and complete one and I go “now THAT was an orgasm.

Being jostled in a caged and becoming so sensitive and excited from the motion, sights, sounds and aroma of her cumming on your faux cock might get you to give up some spurts as you thrust.

It all depends what you define as orgasm. The longer you’re denied a big full complete regular male orgasm, the easier it is to classify those little releases as a climax.

I’ve felt an emotional climax from my wife’s own orgasm just being near her.

Tom Cross likes this.
  11. Rpf

Rpf Matrix score 10,8

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    Only started in January, but at 10,8. It’s been a game changer for our marriage.

Tom Cross likes this.
  12. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Looking at the matrix, it strikes me that there could be a description of the type / intensity of chastity for each of the four quadrants. As well as right to left and top to bottom, there's a graduation of style when moving between opposite corners of the matrix.
    Something like:

Bottom Right - Liberal, Top Left - Disciplined.

Bottom Left - Casual, Top Right - Strict.

13. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    While those are interesting situations, they are beyond the purpose of the graph; the intent was to have a way to *easily* describe one's locked/denied situation without resorting to pages of back & forth explanations.

Initially, I got the idea in a thread (probably here or Reddit) in which someone wrote something like "I'm going to be in permanent chastity for the rest of the month." This pointed up the need to have a better way to describe one's status and in doing so, it seemed that there are two main conditions, ie, "locked" (period of time in a cage) and "denied" (frequency of orgasms).

14. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes but is this a trailing indicator? Or a forecasted value of denial/chastity… past performance is no guarantee of future….

:p

15. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    I would choose 8,8 now. But the description of subsequent options is a bit confusing in some cases.

16. Mimoza

Mimoza C7/D6 on the TomAllen-rectrix scale

İstanbul, Turkey
    Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    We have moved to 8,6 from 7,6. I found the right cage. I am very comfortable in it. No need to take breaks anymore. PIV is not an option but I still get orgasms. Therefore it is still 6 and I hope stays that way

17. Guest 2628

Guest 2628 Long term member

Local Time:
    [​IMG]

For me it would seem to be 8/9.
    Ive never been out in reality but have been told I would be released for a medical emergency. Travel has never been mentioned or discussed.
    I'm not allowed to orgasm period, making me think I should be a 10 here but my feeling is that, although it's never happened and may never happen, an unintended emission is probably always possible?? Wet dream etc where I probably wouldn't even be aware of it at the time. I have no idea how my Owner would react to that but probably with severe punishment. No orgasm means NO orgasm after all. I like the idea of the matrix. So many talk of permanent chastity that I don't think is exactly that. If someone uses the matrix definitions it's clear where they sit.

18. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I prefer to think that involuntary emissions shouldn't really count. I've never had a wet dream while locked, but Mrs Edge has said that she has woken up to a small wet spot on her leg or ass if I've been spooning her.

Guest 2628 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  19. Guest 2628

Guest 2628 Long term member

Local Time:
    I sort of agree because it's not something you have any control over and being unaware of it at the time certainly gain no pleasure from it.
    I do have a feeling though that, in my case, I would probably be punished 'as a matter of principle'.
    That said, it's never happened so I just don't know.

Tom Allen likes this.
  20. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Correct. It is a medical fact that ejaculation and orgasm are two different things. I don’t need orgasms to ejaculate. I can live orgasm-free, and the body will continuously generate semen and expel it without sexual stimulation. I was told this clearly.

Forbidding emissions could only work in a relationship dynamic where you get punished for something you can’t control. I don’t like that energy and vibe but I know some folks might think it fun to spank the boy for making a mess.

I think the top end of the denial matrix definition could be refined a bit to clarify. I’ve been pondering on this, but don’t have text to propose.

21. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    For me, the transition past both 99% and 99.5% time in a cage was profound. I know Thumper passed 99.9% over six months this year. I’ve spent only 93 days being caged 100%. That was profound because she was pushing ideas of permanence into my head during that time.

But rolling back from that, my wife’s told me not to count the minutes “between cages” as being out of chastity.

She swaps the cage out for inspection and cleaning. I wear one while the other soaks. I don’t get to touch or use the keys at all (and by extension my cockhead). I never laid hand on these new keys, and vowed I never will.

So I agree with prior comments that fetishizing over literally 100% time I’m chastity is silly and short sighted. Maintenance is important. I have to keep healthy in order to wear chastity “all the time”, according to my wife.

This is my life now, she tells me. I’d risk being uncaged for longer if she didn’t take care of it for me.

I’m wondering if I could simply mark my place on the chastity scale by the % time locked over a past period.

The fractional time “in chastity” would be a very straightforward metric, except my wife convinced me last November to stop reaching for my stop watch to record the minutes she had me out.

Rectrix likes this.
  22. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I am rereading this language and thinking it could be simplified to be more general.

7: Rarely allowed orgasm, although possible ruins/milkings allowed.
    8: Orgasms not allowed, although may have accidental ruins or emissions.
    9: Orgasms not allowed, ruins not allowed, may possibly have accidents.
    10: Orgasms and emissions never allowed.​

There is room between 7 and 8. This is missing that you can have intended ruins.
    The word “accidental” is simply not needed in 8, so let me just remove some words to simplify, and then add a few to propose a tweak.

7: Rarely allowed orgasm.
    8: Orgasms not allowed. May have ruins.
    9: Ruins not allowed.
    10: Forced emissions never allowed. No prostate milking.

From 8 to 9, you remove penile stimulation as a way to cause emissions.

From 9 to 10, you simply stop trying to cause any ejaculation / emission of semen. No prostate milking.

Emissions are natural. They can’t be stopped. It’s a medical fact. I think the most important concept is you stop forcing or causing emissions.

Alternatively 10 could read: “Only natural unforced involuntary emissions”

What do you think @Tom Allen
    less words, less to argue about;)

I think the intent to cause an orgasm, a ruin, or an emission is important.

bondinchas likes this.
  23. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I guess I had imagined that forced or intentional orgasms/emissions went without saying. I mean, I think that we can all agree that sometimes your body is just going to drain something out, and you don't have any intentional control over it.

24. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Right. I read the conversation you had above, but the words in the denial axis could be clarified in 7-10.

Some folks around here get punished for even having a nocturnal emission. The word allow implies they might have them but are punished for them.

I think it’s silly to punish someone for a natural emission of semen.

Sometimes it just gets pressed out with elimination on the toilet. I don’t think we’d call a large bowel movement that expels semen from the prostate an accidental milking. And it certainly couldn’t be “disallowed”.

“Emissions never allowed” is both too strict and also too squishy.

To even remove the word “allow” might be better. Something like:
    7: Rare orgasms.
    8: No orgasms. Only ruins or milkings.
    9: No orgasms. No ruins. Only milking.
    10: No forced emissions.​

that is to simplify:
    7: Rarely allowed orgasm, although possible ruins/milkings allowed.
    8: Orgasms not allowed, although may have accidental ruins or emissions.
    9: Orgasms not allowed, ruins not allowed, may possibly have accidents.
    10: Orgasms and emissions never allowed.​

I don’t think this moves the goalposts for most people. It merely removes the detail about “accident” and “allowed”. What matters is if you had one or not.

I might have proposed distinguishing when penile stimulation is denied entirely, independent of ruins, but I don’t propose changing the scale.

Take a look again at just the denial scale text when you get a chance against the recent discussion. If there’s ever a V2, these are my comments, or how I might interpret 7-10 for myself.

I think of ruins as intended. Not accidents. A caged orgasm where you’re intentionally causing an emission is not an accident. If an orgasm happens, whether it allowed or not, it’s an orgasm.

Hence my recommendation to take the focus off “allowed” and “accident”.

Or maybe I’m simply asking do you really mean the words “emissions never allowed” for Denial level 10, or whether they happen or not?

25. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I don’t know where to place myself on the chastity scale. It’s 7-9, depending on your view.

But I lived for much of the last year and a half thinking that my wife was going to push me to the limit for chastity: “10: Essentially permanently installed.” That is, 100% except for during an MRI.

She laughed at me this morning when I told her that facing real enforced permanent chastity was just too much for my brain. She said it was never on the table, but she enjoyed how much I believed it as she enforced my chastity. I feel the expectation of permanent chastity can be very real… even if it doesn’t end up forever.

In July, I twisted and cracked. We took a break from chastity. I was released. I broke a 7 year streak of never making myself cum.

I didn’t spiral out of control. And I didn’t run away. I quickly returned to my cage. Chastity really has become a part of me since 2014.

At this point I’m hovering around “7,7” again.
    Or is it “9,7”?

Except for her removing the cage to edge or spill me, I wear my cage all the time. So I feel it could claim “9” for chastity as my doctor has seen it… and I don’t remove it for travel.c

I had the unplanned opportunity to go through a body scanner at airport security in my cage. This was my first time. It was a non event.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice