Still able to get erections

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Rether, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Rether

Rether Member

Alberta, Canada
    Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    Hi,

I have been trying different cages for alittle while now, I am a grower- not a shower. I am able to still get a pretty good erection with the cage just sliding until the balls are stretched all the way out. The cage always likes to move away from my body. I have seen people use a string and wrap it around. Wondering if anyone has a solution without using the string. maybe a different cage.

Thanks in advance

2. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    PA. Our cheaper cages always pulled away making sleep almost impossible. Once I had a PA and we bought a proper cage for a PA this problem stopped. I sleep better with my cage on and I'm more comfortable in the day time than only wearing my PA ring.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    Before trying all kinds of "add-on's", be sure your cage is good fitting. Good fitting means "snug fit", length about 1/2" shorter than your "shortest" flaccid length, diameter correctly measured, and importantly a good fitting base ring.

I am a grower too, but since I have a good fit base ring (and selected an oval shape), my cage does not slide that much forward during growing anymore. Further, I have a steel "leight weight" cage (MCN Contender). This also helps to leave the cage where it should be.

Erections during day-time are less "pressuring" than those during nighttime, when my body is entirely relaxed. However, once wearing the cage for longer periods I have noticed that my erections became "less and better to handle".

All the best!

Arti_Rao likes this.
  4. Shelbylynn's

Shelbylynn's Member

Local Time:
    Id say smaller base ring, a healthy fit. Its like the glass slipper there is a perfect fit just don't go custom until you know what really works for you. I like the tighter fit snug to my body helps for all aspects of what i do in every day life. Nocturnal erections might be more intense with a smaller base ring. I was getting up 3 to 4 times a night more an more after 3am and would just stay up after that an do chores. After a couple weeks I'm up once a night and then usually up for good shortly after 4 to do chores get ready help my mistress get ready and make breakfast.

Again ive tried a really short tight tube to restrict those erections as much as i could to sleep better, that helps but the design of the cage and being pa locked made it difficult to maintain sores would appear. One week wear then out for a couple. No keyholder wants that. Have a picture of both in profile.

5. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    I am a grower as well but found a cage that is about a half inch shorter than me flaccid. The only raging erections are the one in the morning which is getting better as well. I jave noticed in my short time with the device you penis tends to figure out how to live in the confinement and then life is easier. Good luck

6. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    Someone some where said that a chastity cage would prevent erections and as we all learn . . . it doesn't. What you see externally is only as much as 50% of the total penis. There is a substantial amount inside the connects to your perineum and has the same chambers that fill with blood. So when caged and you get aroused, the cage pushes away from your body. Any pain you feel in your testicles is likely due to the fact the epididyrmis, which is at the back side (nearest your body) is coming in contact with the base ring and being somewhat restricted.

7. Rether

Rether Member

Alberta, Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the advise, Which cage are you using right now? Ive tried a couple different cages now but the base ring always pushes away from my body when excited. May need to try a smaller base ring or skinnier tube. I will keep searching.

8. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    I have a amazon metal 1.5 inch with a 50mm base

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity nor getting hard anymore

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice