How long can you go?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by SUTTONSEEDS, Dec 7, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    So far, the longest ive had to endure is about eight days, which i have to admit, i cheated, on the seventh day, I (purely by chance)discovered that i could stimulate my self enough, with a cotton bud. It was akin, as an experience, to the very first time a came, all those years ago,but albeit for one thing, a stark feeling of disappointment, one that id cheated, and secondly that id found away to cheat, needless to say, i have had the discipline not to attempt this this time. I have found, up until now, that i can go along quite happily, for about four to five days, then after this all my feelings begin to be hot wired to my groin, suddenly just a kiss, leaves the same sensation as a d.i.y. hand job, used to, one single stoke of my penis ( not that i can actually remember the last time i touched it ) equates to the same feeling an ejaculation (pre chastity). and a full handjob, is just absolutely mind blowing, the look on my partners face, (when she realises the power she has over me,when she has my hands cuffed around my back, then releases my penis, and then can turn me into her little pathetic whining "spunk monkey") is just priceless. And as for the thought of full sex. But as time has gone by, i find myself, in a paradox, i know i should want to ejaculate, more than anything, ive actually been watching handjobs on the internet, just to remember in some small way, what its like, and god, how im jealous of these guys dropping their load. But when it comes to the crunch, "I want in" I was let out the other night for a very quick clean, and i mean quick, and i felt so much safer when i was back, locked up. Anyway i think im going to be let out tonight, as, as i have said on previous treads, i am awaiting a vasectomy, and therefore i dont want to be hypersensitive, and cumming everywhere during the op ( although in fanasy land....) also depending on the recovery time i might be "free" for a few weeks. Anyway id like to know what its like to go for longer than a week, does it it get better ? Once my wounds have healed, after the op. Im hoping to really push the intensity, going for longer, amending our contract, in such away that i have fewer rights, And really hoping my partner/ keyholder, really starts to find her sadistic side. I cannot wait.

2. corevalue

corevalue Junior Member

Local Time:
    Why on earth are you having a vasectomy? Much better you don't get the privilege of entering again, and stay locked.
    You can go a long, long time without. My longest was four months, followed by a hand-job that lasted a few seconds. It was truly mind-blowing - I'd never cried and cum at the same time before. I haven't had vaginal intercourse for nearly twenty years. You'll get used to it!

3. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    How much did you cum? Was it a lot? More than average? What did it look like? Greyish white? Yellowy?

I will have reached four months the middle of next week. :character0028:

4. male_thing

male_thing Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    How old are you, Suttonseeds? By the urgency of your need after only a week, I'm guessing under 30. I don't consider myself a serious chastity player - yet - but I'm at into my 21st WEEK of chastity. My Mistress has set a date of March 14, 2010 as the earliest date i may have an orgasm. That is 13 more weeks (a total of 238 days with out ejaculating). I fully expect that when permission is granted, that will be the only orgasm permitted in 2010. I have on hope of ever having intercourse again, and any kind of oral stimulation will be from another male under Her guidance. Not very likely either. I'm resigned to a handjob once a year.

5. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Why? Perhaps because he'd like to have sex again without worrying about an accidental pregnancy. Sounds responsible to me. My pet had one about 3 years ago...it was the BEST thing we ever did. Huge weight of our shoulders and we could be a lot more spontaneous. Some of us still want to have intercourse....frequently.

6. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Of course to each his own but goodness yes. I don't mind surrendering control but to indefinitely give up intercourse, well I am not sure I could ever make that. Best of luck to you.

7. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    The female can be fixed to ya know.... [​IMG]

8. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    A male getting 'fixed' is a very simple job (takes about 15 minutes and if needed can be reversed within the first couple of years).
    For women to be done is a feck of a lot more serious, intrusive and longer recovery.

Logically, men should opt first... and yes, I do what I preach :p

9. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    Well, i have to admit ive been enjoying my pre operation freedom, it kind of pays tribute to all those "climbing the wall moments", ive experienced and will experience, Whats the point of wishing for something and then not taking it when its in front of you, I mean its like your are prisoner, spending every waking moment dreaming about all the things a life of freedom could present, and then ecaping to become a monk. No, i'll look back on this time with envious eyes. Besides apart from the obvious effects a vascetomy will have, it will just be another part of me, that i have relinquished to my keyholder, In fact my keyholder has begun calling me her teaser, which to those who do not know, is the name given to a vascetomised ram, who's one task in life is to arouse the ewe's so that the "Alpha Ram", can come along a have his fun. In fact the first time she called me this (as a joke) , i felt a little humiliated, but as times gone by, i find the idea more of a turn on. As for never experiencing penetrative sex again, Its back to the prisoner scenario again, I think if i was looking at "life" , id lose the will to live, and shrivel up in a corner, but just having the tiniest hope of a "conditional release",with time off for good behaviour, as well as perhaps even a distant chance of a "home visit", well id be mopping those corridor, sewing thoses sack, breaking those rocks,, and pressing my nose hard against them there bars.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice