If I Had Only Known

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by male_thing, Dec 3, 2009.

1. male_thing

male_thing Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    If I had known that the orgasm I had while masturbating on July 17 would be the last orgasm of 2009, I would have tried to make it more memorable in some way. A day later, my Mistress and I entered into a chastity arrangement - for me, of course - that initially began as a 19 week term sexual denial for me. That term would have expired a few days ago, and I most likely would not be in the Forum today. However, due to a lack of discipline and obedience on my part, Mistress saw fit to extend the date of my possible release. November 28 became March 14, 2010, a term of 34 weeks. (The dates are not completely arbitrary, they are birthdays.) I sincerely wish I had not messed up, and was granted the earlier release. On the other hand, some pretty amazing stuff is occurring in our relationship that probably would not developed.

I should add by way of detail that we have a long-distance relationship, and much of our interaction is via IM. However, my business travel does bring us close two or three times each year. We are also, to be kind, in our later middle age. I am sure this gives us a different perspective on my chaste condition - as opposed to the twentysomethings who whine about not cumming for three days! I do have a homemade device, and She does have a key, but I am not necessarily "locked up" at any given time. My vow of obedience and promise to refrain from orgasm until I am given specific permission is a daily challenge for me. For 138 consecutive days, I have been faithful to Mistress' wishes for my sexuality.

That's how we see things. I offered her control of my sexuality - my very "manhood," and She agreed. I am grateful, and like so many others on this forum, find a deep erotic thrill in my submission to Her desire for my chastity.

male thing
    m-t

2. male_thing

male_thing Junior Member

Local Time:
    As a footnote, we had a truly memorable session yesterday. IM responses were posted throughout the night. Her plans for my future terms of chastity have left me stunned, shaking, and oh so thrilled. Detail will be posted in the Vault, which I think is the correct forum.

m-t

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    good luck! Mistress and i were in a long distance relationship for 2 1/2 years so W/we know what it's like...W/we live together now...much better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice