Is the CB-6000s a good choice for 24/7 wear?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cagedforher, Oct 7, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. cagedforher

cagedforher New member

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    Myself and my GF/Mistress are in the early stages of a 24/7 dom/sub relationship and have been experimenting with chastity recently. I will be locked up permanently soon and so far, we have decided on the CB-6000s, as it seems like quite a popular device with good reviews. I currently own a metal cage in which i have been locked up for a few days at a time (only came with 1 ring and it was slightly too big, so couldn't wear it it for too long) and we are deciding if metal or non metal cages would be the most suitable. We are thinking silicon or plastic may be better than metal as it should be easier to clean and will make less noise/rattle less.

Are there any other cages that should be considered? My GF/Mistress would like me in a small device as not only is it more humiliating, but we are also concerned that i might slip slightly wearing a regular sized one.My current cage measures 3.5" and while it is very tight when i try to go hard, there can be a lot of room when i am completely flaccid. I am just over 3” flaccid and slightly above 6" when erect. I have seen devices which are 1.5"-2" but i doubt they would be a comfortable fit, so the 2.5" CB-6000S seems ideal. Does anybody who is currently in permanent chastity or wears a cage for a long period of time have any suggestions? Thanks

2. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    The CB6000s is a difficult cage to stay hygenic in being so closed and all. I think a more open cage is preferable if you are wearing it for more than a day or so. I'm on day 10 of 30+, and it hasn't had to come off, even for cleaning.

As for metal vs plastic - I'm firmly in the plastic camp! It's lighter, and less likely to slide down your shaft, but it does require a little lube sometimes- like Baby Oil lotion.

Good luck!

3. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    The CB-6000 is a decent introductory device due to the range of ring options and such, but it is not amazing as a long term wear device because you're going to have to be removing it weekly to clean. In contrast, with a well fitting metal device, you literally never have to remove it to clean. There are some plastic devices that are more open which allows less frequent cleaning, but I don't have any experience with them.

If you actually continue with chastity long term, you're going to eventually probably want a custom made device. Some people say it isn't real chastity if your device isn't anchored by a Prince Albert Piercing, but I'm not sure I agree with that. The combination of the two is a pretty decent financial and time commitment, so I'm not going to suggest you immediately jump to that.

I'd suggest you try a few metal devices from Amazon to get a sense of what you like and what actually works for you.

lockit likes this.
  4. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I wore the CB-6000s a long time ago (like 10 years ago) when I was starting out. It is okay, but it broke multiple times, it is hard to keep clean, and it is too big for most guys.

Then I got a PA, and a custom metal device. Once you do that, you will never look back. It takes an investment, and a commitment. My device is made of titanium alloy, and has an integrated lock for my PA. It it is unbreakable, and inescapable.

5. Rockndizzy

Rockndizzy Member

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    I started with a cb6000s and it was great but we were taking it off constantly to clean. I tried several Amazon cages to no avail. Then we went custom with Mature Metals. I have never looked back. It is easy to keep clean.

6. AmaraValeris

AmaraValeris Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Locke started with the CB6000 and wasn't a fan. While I thought it looked nice, he said that it didn't fit quite right. It was too big, the gap was too big. The device should fit comfortably, like a glove, when you're flaccid. He's of the opinion that it's hard to get a good fit with pre-made. Some folks will fit with pre-made, but a lot of folks would benefit from a better fitting custom device. Price is always a factor though. We've saved up for a custom one now.

7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    My only advice is if you do get a cb6k make sure it is a genuine version. I used a cheap Chinese copy and it nearly chewed my balls off. I ended up in a holy Trainer for two years before swapping to metal.

8. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    Sponge swan and liquid soap to clean cb6000 series cages and Daily showers -
    Same goes for holy trainer 2 -
    I finallly found cheap Chinese cage super small some smoothing of edges and welds
    But only been out 27 days out of the last 2 1/2 years - I would love ‘MM custom buy funds are tight

9. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    I started with a cb3000 and later went to a HT2. I just preferred the look and feel of plastic. But once we got serious about long term chastity, plastic just sucks. Cleaning is a a constant chore, and nothing is worse than your keyholder letting you out for and edge or even an orgasim just to get a whiff of the stench that comes from a penis stuck in a plastic cage. Plus metal is much more comfortable. Save yourself some time and find a good metal cage.

Rectrix likes this.
  10. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    i wish people would recommend steel for a first cage. I could have bypassed the CB series all together and saved a few hundred dollars. i keep it only for the rare occasion i would travel without my KH. however its lack of security(easy to pull out the back) make it more of a fashion accessory than a useful chastity device.

11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    See the responses on your other thread as well. It is almost unanimous among those of us who are in long-term chastity that steel is best and that the whole device, including the back ring should be about 1/2 inch (10-15 mms) shorter than your flaccid length.

12. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Nothing beats plastic for comfort - it's super light, and easy to wear. The issue is that the most common plastic designs are terrible for anything more than a short run by being enclosed. I've had no hygiene issues or smell in my plastic cage because it's open and easy to clean when I shower.

13. Greg Goltz

Greg Goltz Member

WI
    Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    It depends on your size. I had a CB device and had to throw it away, it was way too small, even with lube and the stocking trick. You should just go to a custom device and be done with it. If you are looking for a good cage, Mature Metal makes some good ones and they have GREAT customer service.

This is only my advice. I am moving to a belt. The cages just put too much pressure on my balls. I have tried many different devices

14. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    I def wish We knew from the beginning to just spend the money and get a jailbird from mm and it’s made to fit . We wasted time and money on plastic ones. It’s one and done as long as you get the sizing right and it’s easy to clean and dry and hygienic imho. Plus you don’t even know it’s on .... well intilk you get I mean try to get an erection.other then that gym or work you don’t even realize it’s on

15. Mr_teaser

Mr_teaser Member

Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    I'm wearing the cb6000s now for a few months. But we rake it of on a daily base to take a shower and clean the cage. And it's going well. First week you feel it the whole time, but now I often forget that I'm wearing it.
    I'm also thinking of buying a metal one, but I don't have any experience with that.

16. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    With the mature metal they send you a how-to on sizing and they’ll tell you to wear the rings over and over again and take measurements throughout the day it’s definitely well worth it it’s very open and the air is out and dries and when it’s on you don’t even know it’s on right sized properly great money spent just make sure that you keep a log of all the different sizing stuff you do and then you’ll make your decision on that

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice