The Alpha and HER mate (the ongoing saga of a caged wolf)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Caged Wolf, Aug 2, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    yep, it was a slow recovery, out of work for the week, and even still having some back pain occasionally...

Have had "naked fun time" once since I hurt it, bring the grand total for the year to 4 times.

Have been unlocked since hurting my back, until Wednesday, was out Thursday, Locked during work Friday, then in again since Friday night. This cage is SO comfortable.

2. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Have been locked most of the time since last week, out for shower, adn a couple of evenings for a while. Unlocked last night and found a small chaffed spot under my sack, so will be out for a couple of days. Works out I suppose as I currently have a sinus cold.

Daughter has been at a leadership course since Sunday, but no fun time/pleasure opportunities. Have been up late working on fences and other projects, trying to get things done while I can. Short on sleep, sore everywhere most of the time, and now sick again... Supposed to go pick up our 'new' dog tomorrow (Thursday), another rescue, need to be not sick..

3. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    well, am sick, but got things done and picked up the new furry kid. What a handful. strong personality and not much training... Hope we didn't bite off too much to handle.

On the home/FLR front, nothing new. Life is pretty stable, Mistress Wolf keeps me in check, adn we have had some good days strung together.

4. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Furkid lasted 10 days, had to take back. Mistress Wolf just didn't click with him. The week plus with him here screwed me up, extreme emotions. Very happy pup, adn stress from Mistress, I was affected by both adn it took a lot out of me.

The magic number for this year is still 4 (how many times Mistress has allowed me to pleasure her. She says it's not intentional, that 'things' just keep happening or interfering. I really don't care if She allows or not, it's her choice. I just go on with the routine, and try to meet her needs as allowed.

5. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Everything finally lined up last night... both felt good, house to ourselves, etc.. over an hour of Naked Fun time!!!

Many O's for Her, zero for me!!! As it should be!

6. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    So, I figured I owed the Forum an update and an ending to the saga..

As of Sunday 2 Sept I have chosen to let those things that no longer serve me go away, and to move on to new and better (at least for me) things. I am following a different path, one that I feel a true calling for, rather than one that promises sexual excitement and tension in exchange for a lock and key (but in reality ended up with sex as a forgotten part of the relationship).

I will be posting my remaining devices and parts in the For sale in a day or to, whenever I decide to 'get around to it'.

Mistress Wolf and I will continue on with our FLR relationship, and see where life takes us, but I will probably not make any further posts beyond the For Sale forum.

To those who I got to know and consider friends, Stay your course, keep your promises, and enjoy.. If it gets to a point where it isn't meeting those things then maybe it's time for a different road for you, as well.

A Wolf no longer caged by my own kinks, but free to follow my higher calling

Jasmic68 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice