New to this-cage fit advice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Caged19d, Jul 2, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Caged19d

Caged19d Member

Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    New to this and really like it! I need some advice though- How the fuck to you guys get the cage on? When completely flaccid I am 40mm in diameter or 5" circumference. I have 3 cages, all metal, and the diameter of them are all like 35mm or less. There is no way I can stuff a limp 40mm cock in that cage, much less once I start getting aroused while putting in on and it starts to swell. Moreover, I am using a 2" base rings which are REALLY tight and as soon as I squeeze into it, it causes my cock to grow way bigger than these cages will allow. I am out of the cage now, because the one I was able to squeeze into sliced it pretty good and now I'm waiting for the scabs to heal.

What am I missing???

2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    Balls and scrotum go through first, then penis. You can't get it all through at the same time.

Guest 8391 likes this.
  3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    Yea
    Add a lot of patience
    Some tugging of the skin
    More patience
    Relaxing
    And a warm bath or shower also help
    As does scrotal stretching

Some use a technique called the stocking method. I haven't used it so can't speak to it.
    But relaxing and getting your balls relax as much as possible helps the most.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    Sounds like you are pretty big. Many devices are not meant for big ones. A device like the curve might have a larger diameter.

I did have a device that was pretty small and found some baby oil gel on the cage let it slide in and after a minute to relax finish the rest of the lock up.

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Do what I did and buy a custom made cage. Wasted a lot of money buying off the shelf cages that never fit me well. In my case they were all too big. This is not the first time I had to spend money to get into a fetish and probably will not be my last.

6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Vinny
    The voice of experience speaks that over and over. Be it you, me, or those before us. Yet the allure of cheap is much more powerful. And as we know, cheap isn't cheaper in the long run.

I guess my view is that a cheap device is good to see if you're interested in a fetish. Once you know you are then, it's time to pony up and spend a little more and do it right. If that involves saving up and waiting a bit, then it's the price you pay instead of spending money. One way or another we pay, be it time or money.

7. Caged19d

Caged19d Member

Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    Yeah I figured that was where this was heading, already been on maturemetal,com looking around. Never having ventured out in to the gay or bi scene, I have no reference as to cock size until now. My KH started with a plastic CB6xxxx from Amazon that was so small it was laughable. The one we have that does seem to fit is this one https://www.amazon.com/Chastity-Sta...TF8&qid=1498980447&sr=8-1&keywords=penis+lock but it is also the one that sliced my cock,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice