Co-Keyholding

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PurpleKittenSissy, May 1, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. PurpleKittenSissy

Sissy
    New York
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    So I recently got my MM jailbird. I had it made with the security screw and the ability for a padlock. So as I was day dreaming today I had this moment where I thought wow this could make an interesting situation. You often hear people complain about too much begging to be let out or it's too easy to access the keys, etc. So I was thinking of you had two keyholders, getting unlocked would be a scheduling nightmare and likely result in a completely different dynamic. What do you think?

JiL likes this.
  2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    Can easily be done. Even without what you ordered - simply put keys in a lockbox and 2nd kh has the keys to the lockbox. It's even possible to have more than 2 khs using this principle.Could also be a very neat arrangement for two couples with each kh having a control on both lockees. All sorts of options possible here.

3. PurpleKittenSissy

Sissy
    New York
    Local Time:
    @Joroincharge that certainly makes sense to me but ultimately that's still a single keyholder because whoever opens the lockbox can get the keys. I was viewing it as multiple locks on the device though I do see your point about being able to make it multiple KH's. Perhaps embedding locked boxes inside other boxes.

4. PurpleKittenSissy

Sissy
    New York
    Local Time:
    @Joroincharge by the way I love the two couples idea. That could get interesting. Lol

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    No it's not. kh#1 has the lockbox with the cb key inside so can't get at it. kh#2 has the lockbox key. For more than 2 co-khs best way is a lockbox secured with a safety lockout hasp like;
    https://www.buckandhickman.com/find/product-is-310743-BRADY-SAFETY-LOCKOUT-HASP-38MM
    which can take 6 padlocks if desired.

6. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    You are surely a very dedicated and patient PurpleKittenSissy. Love the matching avatar to.. If you could navigate and make plans to have two key holders, the possibilities seem like they could be creative and very enjoyable, given the Key Holders can get on the same page from time to time. Hence, the need to be very very patient, and most surely a submissive Kitten.

PurpleKittenSissy likes this.
  7. PurpleKittenSissy

Sissy
    New York
    Local Time:
    @jojoincharge oh goodness that is a devilish little device. Six keyholders...you may as well put locktite on the screw lock. :) now I'm curious if that would fit through the lock mount on my device. Even with a single keyholder you could locate keys at different locations. Oh fun.

8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    So MM metal put two holes in the ring? I use the same hole for the security screw and padlock but not at the same time. I do not see where they would have to room to put two holes. I guess this is something new that they do. I had wanted something like that but to have the screw and a small hole for a plastic lock. Was told they could not do it.

I lived with my wife and her girlfriend for much of my marriage. They would decide what they would do to me or have me do during sex. Afterwards, one, both or none would give me an orgasm. One thing they did agree on was no intercourse and that has remained to this day. Do not even remember what it was like. I have fantasized about our girlfriend visiting us as she might do this year and having her and my wife decide my fate each night we have sex. I would think that it would make my orgasms even less than they were.

9. PurpleKittenSissy

Sissy
    New York
    Local Time:
    Yes it has the screw lock closest to the ring with a recess so you can't get the top of the screw. Then the post goes past the cage ring another 3/8" maybe and there is a hole for a padlock or plastic tag. I am not sure if it's new or not.

10. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    Two separate "keys" to open one device? Sounds a lot like a safe deposit box at the bank. I like it.

PurpleKittenSissy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice