Wife gets tough.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Mar 5, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    I had some extensive oral surgery yesterday. Wife asked how I felt today and I told her I felt pretty good. She then told me to lock it up. I asked her if she was serious since she sometimes says lock it up and then does nothing if I ignore her. This time she persisted and I asked her why she wanted me to lock up. She said it was the only way she could control me. She has finally learned what many women already know, you can lead a man by his you know what. It only took her 4 years to learn this. She said she was being kind by not bugging me to lock up due to my surgery, but since I have been acting horny around her, even getting an erection when she touched me, she wants me locked up. So I am locked up after one day of freedom. I was unlocked before the surgery and got one night of freedom.

To tell the truth, I do not feel right when I am not locked up and always start to view some inappropriate pictures online that fuel the fire. The doctor gave me a week's worth of painkillers and a whole routine to follow but to tell the truth, I feel like I never had the surgery. I was always a quick healer. Thought old age would change that but it has not so far. I am back in the saddle again. Yee Haww!

kellysbitch and spider203 like this.
  2. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    mine threatened me today to extend my release date when I didnt do as she told me.

3. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    That's good vinny. Glad your feeling better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice