Double the security of your CB 2000 / 3000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PuppyMastersPet, Jan 10, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    I have been looking into security alternatives to the PA cable which I have personally found to be problematic especially since I am uncircumcised.

The alternative I have come up with is to use the KSD-2. This to me doesnt seem as if it will stop pull out all together on its own but if you have a PA piercing then I think I may have come up with the perfect solution.

If you use the KSD-2 combined with a large diameter PA ring then pull could be all together impossible.

The largest internal diameter of any KDS is 27mm for male with a flaccid penis of 1.5 inches. If you buy the largest Ball closer ring for your PA (22mm) this would make pull out difficult or at the very least re insertion without your key holder knowing impossible.

If you take into account not only the 22mm ring plus the ball adding an extra 1mm this combined with the internal diameter of the KSD would be an effective deterrent to stop pull out.

The other internal diameters for the other KSDs included are 25mm and 23.

I have been wearing a 22mm PA ring for just over 3 months and have had no problems with PA foreskin. Even when wearing my CB2000 the large diameter of the ring doesnt cause any discomfort.

Its by no means tested but will be purchasing a KDS-2 to test it out shortly

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    Hello Kris,

I just wanted to say, that I received one KSD-2 with my purchase of the cb3k. Kept For Her just showed penis sizes, so I order the smallest size, didn't want to escape, but the opening was smaller than I thought. So I had to reorder the other two sizes. Used the larger one mostly, and the middle one, sometimes. I agree with you that with a large PA ring, you wouldn't be able to pull back out of the cage. My concerns are getting the hole thing together. I had to use the stocking method, to get enough of me inside the KSD-2 to make thing comfy. Then if I had to install the PA ring after, Im just not that long to be able to install the PA from the outside of the cage, and installing the PA ring after the KSD-2, then trying to get the cage on, would I think take forever. I had to install the KSD-2 and cage with the stocking at the same time or things just didn't go in place without pinching, pushing, and a lot of frustration.

I just looked at Tickleberry's, they to listed the correct inside diameters. I just measured my here. My PA ring is listed as 1" or 25 mm around 10 ga. I just measured it and it comes to 1.20" or 30.15 mm outside dia approx. So the largest KSD-2 would not slip back though once the ring was inserted. The largest KSD-2 inside measurement is 1.080" or 27 mm's. Great idea, I might just have to try that today. Since getting the PA done less than two months ago, the steel cage of the Neosteel is causing soreness around the piercing so I haven't been locking up much with it, maybe your idea will work with the cbks line of products for me.

Soon as I do try it out I will update here, Thanks Kris for the idea.
    Missy Tanya

3. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    the KSD-2 units hurt me big time!

if you are a grower, OUCH. pinched severly.

just saying.

4. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    I don't like having a large ring in my PA. Maybe I just never gave it a chance. My preference is for a small ring and a small chain from the PA ring, out the tip of the cage, and back to the padlock.

5. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Possible solution to that would be to use the larger KDS. It shouldnt reduce the effectives of the added security. Im a grower myself, not much of a shower so I might buy all 3 from Tickleberry and experiment.

6. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:

I have tried a chain and even the correct plastic covered PA cable but it still pinches. Thats why I though of this as a way around it.

7. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    More info!!

Dear Kris

Tanya here again. I tried to put the cb3k on with a KSD-2, the largest opening one, with my PA piercing.
    Here goes a blow by blow description.
    First the A-ring, had to tie a string around the twins to keep them from hiding.
    Then the KSD-2 with the stocking trick, worked great, but now I getting excited and things are growing.
    I reinstall my 1 inch PA ring, More excitement again.
    Then the stocking again, this is where things got interesting. I think some of the skin got pulled over the PA ring and started to get painful. Recommendation, use nude stocking, not black!!! Then I couldn't get it backwards or forwards, just stuck with more pain. Thoughts of going to the Emergency Room to get it cut off flying in my head!!! The more I pulled either way, More pain. Got a cold towel and laid over the hole thing hoping this would stop the swelling, damm arousal. Very slowly, Very gently, I got the stocking to start moving, found the problem I was having. My ring just fits into the cb3k cage, only one way, side ways. As I tried to pull back out after the skin got pulled over the ring, I just was pinching more skin behind the ring. OOOOEEEEE!!!!!!! After I calmed down some, I found that I need to twist sideways and slip back out. How it went in so easily at first I don't know, maybe the sex gods needed a good laugh.

I think in my case that just the large dia. PA rings will be enough to stop me from trying to escape. Only if I could get it soft enough, twisted just right, all without getting aroused again.
    I might just might get it out without the key. But getting back in with someone finding out might be another thing. I will not know for sometime, I am tooooo sore now, down there. I just whimpered like a baby, Mistress laughing all the time. She thinks Im nuts most of the time, and I just go an prove her right, most of the time.

Sorry I wasn't much help. I sure the idea will work, I could not get the KDS-2 off till I removed my piercing again, Ouch again. Then Ouch putting it back in. I think if my piercing was older, less sensitive, It would work, just takes time to get things in place. But what's worth working for, is worth waiting for. And I know you will be locked till your KH releases you. This I know this 1st hand.

Thanks for getting my mind spinning this morning, and the pain you gave me..:haha4:

Hugs, Missy Tanya

8. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I just removed the KSD from my cb6k. It was a bruising things BAD, and I even have an open wound from the pinching. Odd thing is, I never felt pain. Then again, it may have been from the morning erections.

I am trying a O-ring and plastic chain right now.

js

9. Wilson

Wilson Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    Can one use the points of intrigue withthis on cb2k??

10. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I'm not sure how that would work. The POI doesn't go all away around the penis so not sure if it would do the same job.

11. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    POI are great for a punishment tool, but not realistic for most people as a long term wear issue. I have several nice scars at the base of my cock from wearing them for a couple days. The last time left a very large wound that took over a month to heal :sad0004:

i have heard of various levels of success from the KSD add-on, i even considered getting one myself as I had too many issues with the cable/frenum piercing security idea (tearing and bleeding from the piercing). Now I have re-thought the idea and am going back to the idea of a #12 lori device... once i have that elusive extra cash.

12. Silky4Good

Silky4Good Slave of Mistress T

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    I have found a chain from PA to guiche works very well. The chain is just short enough to stop pull out. Mistress has peace of mind that I have absolutely no chance of getting out.

13. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Now THAT, is impressive!

Aline

:manga_bunny:

14. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    It looks sexy as hell, but what stops you from opening the CBRs if you want out?

15. Silky4Good

Silky4Good Slave of Mistress T

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    Sissy Aline, Thank you so much xx

Mark121, The guage of the CBR's is too large to remove the ball with out tools, which I don't carry

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice