I finally got to cum! Four months of Chastity for Him

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by thekeyholderwife, Apr 17, 2016.

1. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    So tonight Jen and her boyfriend came over to visit. I have been taking care of them both for the last four months. I have been giving many blowjobs and taking her boyfriend anally. However I have not been allowed to cum at all in four months. This has been driving me fucking insane with lust! In the same amount of time I have not allowed my husband out of chastity. It has been challenging for us both but in a good way. He has loved the attention from Jen and I while we tease him and practice our teasing techniques and I have learned a good deal on how to dance for him. I have watched him lick her to many orgasms and he has watch me bring her boyfriend to many orgasms while we were both denied. My husband has enjoyed watching to my delight! I have been a bit jealous of Jen's orgasms from him though. Well, the wait paid off. I have had my very first anal orgasm tonight and I am just now coming off the high from it all. Each of these sessions I have been tied down to the bed face down and spread. Very vulnerable which plays into one of my deepest fantasy of being helpless and under the power of a dominant man. He took me hard tonight and I am very happy that they took their time with me. I could not have handled it without the many slow sessions. Usually he would vary the speed to keep me from getting close to orgasm and keeping me at the point of begging but tonight as I laid there at his whim he did not slow down. On the contrary, he keep the pace up and when I began to get close he laid down on top of my and when as deep and hard as he could. Unimaginable bliss as I began to climax, he shoved down on my bum and stayed deep and came inside me.

This has been a wonderful experience and one I must thank my husband for because he allowed it. I would never had done it without him. As a reward for his dutiful support, we unlocked him tonight and Jen and I gave him a double blowjob. He was grateful to say the least even though he was not allowed to orgasm.

He is locked again tonight with a full understanding that he will be on lock down until our anniversary in July and then for most of the remainder of the year. Of course there will be times when I just want to reward him with some time out but he knows not to expect much. For his compliance I continue to shower him with affection, a well kept home and home cooked meals. And of course, his favorite, playtime with two beautiful women.

That is my update for now.

2. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    So jealous of it all! :(

3. Rick Lim

Rick Lim Member

Central VA
    Local Time:
    That is so hot! I'm glad to hear that the ultimate release was so satisfying . . . It must be a total mind fuck for both of you to be denied for so long, while giving your friends release over and over. Looking forward to more kinky updates in the future.
    Best!
    -Ric

4. jung-sklave

jung-sklave Active member

to please women
    Germany
    Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    This is really hot. How could you stand not to cum for 4 month without being locked or are you locked up too?

5. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
  6. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    You have wonderful thing going on.
    Can't imagine not being able to cum that long...

7. Damons

Damons Member

Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    Sounds like your hubby has two new keyholders!!

Seems to me that Jen and the boyfriend determine his fate,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice