Confused about Neosteel website

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by HumpsFor100Yards, Feb 12, 2016.

1. HumpsFor100Yards

UK
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    Hello, please forgive me if this thread already exists...I did a search but couldn't find anything so here goes.

I want to order a Neosteel Female Chain Chastity Belt, but I'm confused about the options on the website and because they have very few actual photos of the products on the site, I have no idea which options I am meant to pick!!

Can someone explain to me what the difference is between a Long or Short Front Shield?

Why do you have to pay extra for silicone liner? Doesn't it come lined already?

What is the difference between an Abus Locking System or Stainless Steel Snap Lock?

Sorry if these are dumb questions, I've never ordered from a site like this before :confused:

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    And given the cost of the device you want to get it right first time! I am interested in any answers you get as I am looking to order a Neosteel Arch next year.

Have you tried emailing Neosteel?

3. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    Message dclann or his beautiful wife Mistress L. They have dealt with Neosteel many times. I am sure they would be more than happy to help you! Hope this helps as well!

4. HumpsFor100Yards

UK
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    I haven't lol...Maybe I should. Mostly I am concerned that their English might not be the best at explaining, no offense to them but I struggle a bit with the language on the site lol.

Thanks, I hope they won't mind me bothering them

5. SteelPants78

SteelPants78 Member

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    My experience is based on my male system sports belt. I bought it with silicone liners and first with abus lock and later bought the snap lock.

About the liners: The belt does come lined but the default option is "neoprene". This contains rubber and might have a rubbery smell and most importantly it will react with grease and will probably degrade faster over time. Silicone can withstand grease. You will be greasing the skin so I definetely recommend it. I don't know why they still even offer neoprene..

Locks: Abus lock in use you can see here http://www.neosteel.de/Nsepcbsw.htm . You can see it is actually quite bulky, it extends quite a bit from the surface of the steel. There is a small pin attached to the lock that will go through a hole in the locking pin. It takes some practise to get it in. I managed to break the pin after few months but I got it fixed by Neosteel.
    The other option is the snaplock. This is much easier to operate than the abus lock. here are some pictures (the 3 topmost) http://www.neosteel.de/Nsepsnap.htm . In practise you just need to press the circular flat piece against the locking pin. Once you hear "snap" then it is locked. Must simpler and the lock protrudes much less. To open it, you use the provided key that has two pins sticking out. BUT this snaplock is much less secure. All you need is a pair of screwdrivers to open the lock (for that you can then have seal bolts ( http://shop.neosteel.com/en/Chastity-Belts-Extras/Seal-Bolts ).

Long and short shields? I believe this is the difference between the labia shield in the female belt ( I have no personal experience, correct me if I am wrong). See this http://www.neosteel.de/Nsepcbf.htm . The top picture has short shield. It locks separately. The long version is the picture on right, where you see some chains and the shield locks under the main lock.

I'd throw in a recommendation: Instead of chains, get the "sports" belt. That's the wire running between the butcheeks like a string underwear. I think it will sit more snugly and will be more secure and comforable. Worry not about #2. The cable can be yanked out of way while doing it :) And the silicone liners - definetely take them. You need to keep the skin greased to avoid chafing. And get the sealbolts. Those are only €20 extra or so.

6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    yeah their prices are confusing too. I was looking into the arch. Not sure how much it costs lol.

scob89 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice