Any close calls on taking off the chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by strap0nme, Jan 27, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. strap0nme

strap0nme In chastity with urethral do to punishment

Computer Engineer
    Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    Have any of you had any close calls where you almost gave up and wanted to take the chastity off for a couple hours? I'm talking not for shaving or the wife asking but for some other reason.

I'm a newbie at chastity and am the key holder. Once I introduce it to my wife there's no turning back.

I had a couple close calls. One at work where I just had a massive blue ball attack where I almost felt like throwing up or light headed. The other time was when I was headed to taekwondo. I wanted to take it off but I couldn't get to the keys in time for the class. All the kicks and high intensity training almost took me past the edge.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    I was driving my car just before Christmas and my balls suddenly became very tight. The pain was excruciating. My son was in the car so I pretended that I was desperate for a pee. Luckily as the car warmed up the pain subsided.

Another time when I was pleasuring my Wife one of my testicles slid into the narrow gap between the ring and cage of my Holy Trainer. My Wife had to get the key and release me because I was in so much pain I was nearly throwing up.

Apart from those two events everything has been fine with my Holy Trainer. Earlier devices were painful in so many different ways they just were not suitable.

3. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Dude, another question to ask might be How many people keep their devices on for martial arts training?

4. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    I sat down a few months ago with my leg bent under me, this caused more than usual pressure and I felt one of my testicles slip
    up through the ring. I was home at the time but had to get the key quick smart to take it off.
    Not much pain but uncomfortable all the same, I would not like it to happen when out.

Dianne

5. strap0nme

Computer Engineer
    Local Time:
    I'm a newbie but pretty active person. I do taekwondo 3 times a week, tennis once a week, run 3 miles twice a week, and hit the weights 3 times a week. I'm about half way through my first week and the running or excercising wasn't that bad. The taekwondo was difficult because of how much kicking and certain stretching would crush your balls against the cage. I taped the lock so it wouldn't make clonking sounds as I'm excercising or kicking. The other thing that I find a little painful is sitting in a desk chair for a long time as the angle of the cage and balls are pressed firmly against the cage. So far I made it through half of the week and had only a couple close calls.

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Sorry but I have to agree with SubVerity.

You endanger yourself unnecessarily, your choice, but consider the position you put your training partner in should one of their blows or blocks hit your cage and injure you, possibly permanently. Such a contact with your cage would in all likelihood also injure your training partner.

Wearing any chastity device whilst doing martial arts is either extreme naiviety or to be honest just stupidity.

Sorry but I will neither retract that nor apologise for it. Except to say that perhaps stupidity is not a strong enough word.

Attached Files:

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I have heard of people mentioning that they managed to have a testicle slip through the 'A' or base ring of their cage, but never really stopped to think about it before.
    Forgive me if I have misunderstood something here.
    But as this has never happened to me in almost 3 decades of wearing a number of different cages. I can only suggest that if that has happened then the most probable cause is that your A-ring is too loose.

8. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    As you would guess - I'm with Filtee on his statements about the risks and foolhardyness of wearing a device during martial arts training.

I dive in cold water, which requires use of a drysuit. Think of the kind of thing the air/sea rescue guys wear. You're in the water for upto and over an hour, with no access to your bits to rearrange anything, and due to the constant pressure of water around you, the folds of fabric are constantly compressed around your bits. Add in shrinkage due to cold and you are in a medium which will kill you if you breath it, or if you rush to the surface too quickly. You dont want trapped ball pain for an hour. It might kill you, your buddy, and anyone that tries to perform a 'rescue' (they go wrong so often).

I remove the damn thing for any diving trip. Otherwise I'm liable to make myself a liability to myself, and the person I'm in the water with. It bothers me that I need to remove it and I wish it were not necessary, but life comes before chastity in my book.

Martial arts are the same, in that you are making yourself a liability to yourself and to your partner.

I've had close calls in diving and do my utmost to reduce the possibility of anything going wrong on a dive, to the extent that the idea of removing a chastity device takes no thought at all.

Rubberlover and Jasmic68 like this.
  9. strap0nme

Computer Engineer
    Local Time:
    Good input. I wasn't sure at what extremes I should be wearing the chastity. As I have yet to tell my wife and wanted to try wearing it a full week without taking it off. This meant keeping it on with all the activities that I am into led with but now knowing the possible risks I'll make sure to take it off during these times.

10. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I agree with filltee. I know that the testes are quite squashy things but with a correctly fitted cuff ring it should be impossible for a healthy testis to escape.

11. strap0nme

Computer Engineer
    Local Time:
    In that case I must have a proper fitted cuff because no slippage yet.

12. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think a lot of people have the wrong perception about the back ring being too tight, ive said it before but its important, I make them, but more importantly im also locked 24/7 so i think its fair to repeat the fact. Im privileged, but dont get me wrong it still costs me money to experiment, but the tighter you can go on the back ring, discounting initial discomfort (FFS its going to feel very very unusual at first but hey it passes) the better the long term experience.

13. strap0nme

Computer Engineer
    Local Time:
    That's good to hear. At first I thought the chastity I got that the back ring was way to tight. But reading some posts I'm able to slip my pink in the back ring so it can't be to tight. My balls are not blue colored. I will say the first day I wore it I didn't not sleep well at all. Now being on the fourth day wearing it 24x7 the uncomfort has somewhat passed. There are still some tuff times when sitting in a chair real long or when it's cold outside and getting in a car sitting down before the car is warm also is a little discomfort.

14. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    To clarify my situation it has to first pass through the gap between the cage and the a ring.
    My gap is such that under pressure it will go through, I have tried a smaller gap but that had other issues.
    While my device is pretty good it could be a little tighter in places and hope to get a new one soon.

Dianne

15. strap0nme

Computer Engineer
    Local Time:
    I must have lucked out. I just got the smallest chastity available and it was a nice snug fit. Mornings are a little painful because as I get morning wood the chastity pulls on the cuff which squeezes the balls. So it's agony because as I get wood I feel my balls being pushed with the cuff resulting in getting limp from the pain all repeated over and over again until I wake up to take a piss.

OwnedbyLeeanne likes this.
  16. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    Over time your balls will stretch and this issue of your balls getting tight will lessen. I have been wearing a Holy Trainer for two months and the change is quite amazing. I still need to use lubrication daily but the device is already much more comfortable than when I got it.

17. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    I tend to have one testicle slip out at night, or when putting shoes on. One foot on the knee of the other, and pop, one pops out. I have a .72 ring, and am thinking that the cage may need a little drop in position. Other than that, it takes a bit to get the ring on or off..... and am looking forward to a .70 ring, or smaller...... never coming off. She'd love it. And if she loves it, all the better for me!!!!
    :)

18. Wolfeeh

Wolfeeh Chaste for a year

Professional
    South Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Not sure I'd want to do taekwondo in any sort of chastity device, period.

I've had well fitting devices shift suddenly due to the size fluctuations inherent with male anatomy including one of my smooth criminals popping out while i was just walking along (thankfully not in the steelheart).... resulted in a significant amount of ball ache for the 3+ hours I had to wait until my keyholder could get to me with the key, by which point I was in severe pain and could barely walk, and had to go home from work pretending I had stomach cramps after taking the device off in the toilet.

SubVerity likes this.
  19. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    :D Smooth criminals. :D

20. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For me back in September 2008 it was Eureka moment, almost got to the point of giving up from rubbing raw and burning sensations, kept going up a ring size, no better, got up one morning and literally "forced" on the smallest backring of the genuine cb-6000 and said right its shit or bust here, never looked back !!!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  21. strap0nme

Computer Engineer
    Local Time:
    After the 4th day going strong having run 3 miles, working out in the gym, and taekwondo, I thought nothing was going to stop me. Then came the 5th day where I ran 3 miles and hit the gym. I came home feeling a little sore and jumped into the shower. That's when my balls started burning so bad with the chaffing that occurre d when running. I didn't feel it at the time because of all the adrenaline. I took off the chastity and saw a red burn around my balls. Guess you can't mix and match intense exercise or contact sports. Now I'm taking a few days off and hopefully back in the chastity in a few days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice