Holy Trainer v2

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Sixtus, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Sixtus

Sixtus Member

Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    I received my Holy Trainer (black version) last week and have been locked up for just shy of a week and I wanted to write a review, (I know it has been done before a few times) and I think I've got enough experience with it to write a detailed review.
    First things first, ordering was slightly problematic...somewhat beside the point, but it is pertinent for anyone considering ordering one new. The issue was that I went through all the steps in placing my order, and did not get a confirmation email, and no charge appeared on my bank statement. I had to contact the company, and explain the issue to confirm I wouldn't be making a duplicate order, which was mildly annoying. However, considering the somewhat problematic ordering process, which probably doesn't always happen, the shipping was just fine and much faster than I would have expected.
    As far as the device itself is concerned, it is pretty well streamlined with the exception of the housing for the locking mechanism. In spite of that I feel the locking mechanism is a huge advantage over a small padlock, because you don't have to worry about an angular hunk of metal bouncing around and pinching or poking. I sleep on my side or otherwise on my stomach and don't want a lock digging into me. There is a slight molding line on the right hand side of the cage, which I don't think detracts from the aesthetic appeal because you can barely see it. The ring itself is a sort of oval shape, so its tighter toward the base of the penis and underneath the balls. It also curves toward the body in order to be as close to the body as possible, and there is a welcome gap on either side of the lock housing, which I find prevents pinching in that area. These features make the device pretty comfortable and reasonably secure. In fact, I tested whether or not I could escape from it using a hefty amount of oil, and I could extract my penis, but I could not get my balls out as a result of the inward curve of the ring and it left me in a rather awkward position and I had to take the whole thing off. So, while I don't think it is the most secure, it is certainly secure enough.Additionally, the device as a whole is very much at a downward angle and toward the body, which (again with the exception of the lock housing) makes it nearly undetectable in boxers but somewhat obvious in tighter underwear. Speaking of tighter underwear, I found that having tight underwear is necessary to prevent discomfort for everyday use. I was itchy until I pulled up my boxer-briefs and then the problem disappeared. Getting an erection is not uncomfortable per se, but since the cage and ring is angled down and in, it pulls the erection in that direction and the device into a somewhat awkward position, so its not exactly encouraged. The first few nights I was woken up with some pain as a result of the base of the ring creating friction and burning the underside of my balls, which required me to train my mind not to get night-time erections. It took three nights and it became perfectly fine to sleep in...I mean, to some degree, that I had to be 'trained' to get used to it is in the name. Another thing is that there is a 'tongue' on the top part of the cage that slips under the lock housing that can pinch the skin, but not too bad and not if you're careful. It usually only happens when you're putting it on anyway but may require some adjustment while its on.
    Overall I would give the Holy trainer a very positive review, it's secure, doesn't pinch very often, is reasonably light-weight and ergonomic and pretty comfortable. It is not the most comfortable to sleep in as a result of the ring rubbing against the underside of the scrotum after prolonged erections, but you can get used to it after a pretty short amount of time.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    I have had the same device for about 10 days with similar results. My main problem has been when I get really aroused. My wife had to release me a few nights ago when the force of my erection pushed the device so far away from my body that my left testicle was squeezed into the gap between the device and the ring. Pain doesn't even begin to describe the feeling. As a general day to day device it is great though. As far as my wife is concerned she prefers metal, but understands this is better for normal wear.

I have no idea how to stop nighttime erections. After seven weeks wearing a device to sleep in I am still getting them every single night. My sleeping patterns have changed to cope with constantly waking up at 4am

3. Sixtus

Sixtus Member

Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Local Time:
    Sorry, I'm laughing as I read that your testicle got caught Jasmic68...yet at the same time wincing. The force of my erections is not even close to doing that so I wouldn't know, but I'm on the smaller side anyway, so who's laughing now? Sorry again, I'm not a sadist, but something about your wording got me going. My guess is that you are bigger than average, otherwise have a really strong cock (though its not a muscle like most people think). How is sleeping in metal, what about I take it it is even more unbearable, otherwise you could switch to that at night? I found I stopped getting night-time erections after the first five days, so I don't know how I can help you. For me, its not the erection itself that wakes me up, as I'm sure I wouldn't even notice nighttime erections at all if I wasn't in a cage but the burning that wakes me up, and if I had not very quickly gotten used to it (by which I mean I subconsciously learned to not get erections at night because it fucking hurts). I still get that sensation in the morning, when I get an erection, the so-called morning-wood that is caused by my need to pee. In that case, the solution is to get up and pee...so its a bit more of a natural alarm clock than usual, unless I want my balls to catch fire (which I don't...obviously). Again, I could have an erection all night long in or out of chastity and sleep like a baby as long as there is no pain. In light of that, if this is a problem for you, lets try to investigate the problem. Is it the erection, or the pain that is waking you? If its the erection, I can't help you and my advice is for you to quit your complaining and just focus your mind. I mean, if your testicle gets stuck again even though you know that is a possibility, then who's fault is it, yours or some design flaw of the HT? If you know but you do it anyway, then its your fault, and that you're sleeping is no excuse. It's not as if I have no sympathy, but I had painful erections too, and was a complete zombie the first three days for the lack of sleep, and I stopped getting erections at 4am when I realized it is severely painful...so fuck off if you can't stop and ask your wife to let you out...I didn't let myself out, and if I had, my KH would have never known, but I managed just fine. Married men get so complacent having a woman there to take care of them, that it ruins a lot of otherwise happy marriages...so be careful will you? I mean, if you fucked up and got your ball caught as a single guy in chastity...you would have most likely brushed it off and would have bragged about it just like I am bragging that I was fine, while you essentially said; "Mommy kissed it and made it better." Of course, if you are bigger, then I understand, and I don't mean to be antagonistic, but if I got my ball caught, I would have to drag my ass into the other room, get the key, and unlock myself, all while suffering, whereas if you've got a partner, she does that for you. So why don't you go ahead and extend my thanks to her on your behalf? I'm quite small and I feel like I'm on the bigger side considering what I have to be locked in. A guy with large balls, for example, would find the HT complete hell...and would probably cause blisters on the underside of the balls rather than a comparatively benign burning sensation. My sex-drive is pretty high, and I learned very quickly to not get erections if they were painful. At the same time, most of my discomfort resultant from the Holy Trainer is resultant from bouncing around and rubbing, which is itchy and burns if there is too much friction. In light of that, try wearing tighter underwear to bed to keep from rubbing. Furthermore, if all else fails, do you really have to sleep in chastity when you have a S.O.? I mean, I feel I have to for my KH, because as a single guy, where am I most likely to attempt masturbation, at work or school, or lying in bed and having an urge in the middle of the night when I'm half asleep? I think you know the answer to that question. Still, perhaps your wife doesn't want to play masturbation police all night and wants to get some deep sleep herself? If that is the case, you could either just have the fortitude to not fucking do it be thankful you have someone to cuddle with at night, and thank your lucky stars you actually get to sleep, or you could invest in a silicone device, as I understand they are incredibly comfortable to such a degree as to be nearly purpose-built for comfort. Again, if its just the erections keeping you up at night, my heart is hardly bleeding for you. If it is a matter of pain, then I have given you some alternatives and hope I have been helpful. Thanks -Six

4. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    No worries about laughing, the predicament was rather ridiculous. As far as it being caused by size, that isn't the case, I am just under the average of 6" when erect. My issue is a really tight scrotum and fairly large balls. What I have noticed though is that the HT is so good at stopping erections in the shaft of my penis that the root of my penis gets really hard instead. My Mistress Wife thinks it is hilarious and on occasion has started teasing me so she can see it. By the root I mean the part of the Corpus Spongiosum that carries on up from the base of the penis then curves down to between the buttocks. I end up with an extended lump a good two or three inches long outside the HT. Shame that isn't usually so prominent, I would have a very nice 8 or 9 inch penis!

The issue I have had with metal has been the rings were hinged and pinched like crazy. Also the shape of the HT ring is way more comfortable as it curves into the abdomen. I am getting a Steelworxx Looker 2 next year that comes with an ergonomic ring so I will see then if I cope better.

I am still getting erections during the night and I am now at the end of the third week wearing the HT every night. I do get released for cleaning every two to four days depending on what I get up to. I would imagine during the summer that will always be every two days, which is why I want the metal device by then. I have no idea how to subconsciously not get erections. I have always been very easily aroused, my Mistress Wife can give me an erection within seconds just by kissing my ears and neck. I wish I could train my body to not get erections but on the other hand if I did do that chances are I would then struggle to get one when I needed it.

As far as my testicle getting caught that appears to have been a one off. Whether I had put it on wrong or whether my body is getting used to wearing it I do not know, but I have worn it while pleasuring my wife several times since without the same issue. It gets a little uncomfortable but not outside of what I can cope with.

I don't quite understand why you get so antagonistic about asking my Mistress Wife to let me out when I was in severe pain. I am certainly not complacent about letting my Wife look after me, this is new to both of us and we are learning what we want and how to do it. I look after my Mistress Wife just as much as she looks after me. Just because I am the submissive partner does not mean I have no responsibility towards her. Her position is actually far more stressful than mine, decision has been removed from my role, so I have to not let it become overwhelming.

We don't have many rules but one is that if I am in unbearable pain the device gets taken off. I certainly never said or made it appear that Mummy kissed it and made it better. This was not a night time erection, this was when I was pleasing her orally and with my fingers, I was really turned on by her moaning which is why I had a stronger than normal erection. As far as thanking her on your behalf I really think that your attitude will not impress her in the slightest. I have been telling her how supportive this forum is and she has been encouraged by other members to join so she can get the help that I am receiving. Your response is the very first one I have received that reeks with negativity, antagonism and passive aggressive content.

With regards to sleeping in the device, yes, at the moment I do have to. This is by choice and I have learnt that there are no rules when it comes to chastity, we each do it our own way. I have read others who are released during the night. Personally I want to wear the device 24/7 as a sign of the commitment I have made to my wife. I cannot say that this will be long term as I have no way of knowing. While I get woken by night time erections I have learnt that a quick pee relieves this and I can go back to sleep. Vaseline (petroleum jelly lubricant) has stopped the burning sensation and I am much happier. I like wearing the device, it feels good, I like the way it looks, I like my Mistress Wife seeing it when we get undressed or have a shower. No matter what time of day that happens, the device is there. Only she has the key, only she lets me out. My wife does not need to play masturbation police because I am highly motivated to the commitment I made. There have been nights over the past two months where I have been left out for healing to take place and I have not masturbated, nor have I wanted too. I really do not understand people who pull themselves out of the device to do so, it goes against everything I have set out to do.

5. Sixtus

Sixtus Member

Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Local Time:
    Oh, I didn't mean to be overtly antagonistic, was attempting being tongue in cheek but I obviously overdid it in the sarcasm dept. So sorry.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  6. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    A classic case of not being able to hear the intention in a written message. Thanks for letting me know, I really appreciate it.

7. IndyHubby

IndyHubby New member

Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    We have ordered and are waiting for the Jailbird to arrive. As all of us are made a little different and function a little more differently, it would be rare that a standard device would fit very many. For example, my inseam is 29 inches. Most off the shelf pants makers only make the inseam in even numbers. 28" is an inch too short, and 30" is an inch too long. You have to laugh at most guys. They walk on the back of their pants and have a puddle of cloth on the top of their shoes because their inseam length is not an even number.

The same is true with chastity devices. The CB 3000, the CB 6000, and the CB 6000s were all too long for me. The small Holy Trainer, at 1.9" is too short. Since none of them fit my penis length and girth exactly, all of them made erections, nocturnal or orherwise very painful.

But the biggest problem is the gap between the base ring and the cage. Measured with a micrometer, the CB devices' gap flexed at their smallest from 1/4 to 1/2 inch. The Holy Trainer gap flexed from 3/8 to 5/8 inch. My balls are so small, they slipped out through the gap in all of these devices. If the devices fit together more solidly so the gap didn't widen and narrow all the time, maybe they all wouldn't have fallen off during the day.

I've come to the conclusion that unless it's custom made for you, or you have a piercing (like a Prince Albert) to lock it on, it'll be very rare that anyone can get an off the shelf chastity device to fit right and stay on.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @IndyHubby An impressive break down of the situation. I cannot wait until next year when I can order my custom device. I just tested my HTv2 which I have on right now and I agree, the flexibility is enormous. My issue is that this does allow for the changes in the amount of looseness I experience throughout the day, from full on tight balls in the morning to low swinging in the evening. That is why the HTv2 was the first one that fit me comfortably, but I don't tell people that it is the best ever as it might not be for them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice