Getting started

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NewToChastity96, Jul 14, 2015.

1. NewToChastity96

NewToChastity96 New member

Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Hello dear members of CM.

I'm 18 years old and I'm interested in chastity. I am moving out from my family's house at October in order to attend a university in the countryside and I thought that it would be the best time to buy my first chastity device so I too can join your world. Of course, I wanted to do some research before ordering a device and wanted to discuss about it with someone who's already taken his steps into chastity. I am not working, and as a result, I do not have an income so I'm looking for a cheap one to buy for my first time (ideally around 50-70 euros, including shipping). I don't need anything extremely secure as I am going to be self locked anyway, just a small, cheap device to get the vibe. It's different to just stop masturbating than it is to have a plastic or metalic device around your penis and balls.
    I would like advice on how to get my measurements properly and what device to get with the measurements I get. Most of the sites I've checked have measurements in inches and get me confused and also have quite complex ways of getting measurements.Also, if you have a cheap device (around the budget I mentioned), that's good for starters, please, do share it with me.

Thanks in advance
    NtC96

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    Shop on eBay for a CB6000s knock off. There cheap and have 3 different size rings so that you can find your correct size. After you've become accustomed and know more then you can get something more specific. I found a CB6000s knock off for less than $20, incl shipping.

3. NewToChastity96

Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply. Do you have any specific model to suggest? Also, I'm outside US (Greece) so shipping might come a little bit pricier for me.

4. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Many people on CM have tried the CB6000s knock offs that can easily be found fro little money on eBay. Be sure to check out several listings as they may be a little different and, depending on their location, may take quite a while for shipping. All that I've seen have 3 or more different size rings, so you likely can find one to fit you. They are great for starters, but being plastic, they are harder to keep clean. The important thing here is to go ahead and just do it! I doubt that your life will ever be the same!

5. SoumisCH

SoumisCH Active member

Lausanne, CH
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    DonnaSue likes this.
  6. NewToChastity96

Local Time:
    After doing a little research on e-bay, I've found several ones that are within my budget.
    Here are some: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=chastity+device&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1
    Would it be better to go for a silicone one, a plastic one, or a metalic one? I'm not going to be in permament chastity, maybe a week to a month tops (at wich time I'll be taking it off for showers ever 2 or 3 days), so cleaning won't be much of a problem for me
    I don't reallly mind waiting long for it to arrive, since as I said, I'm going to be using it on October.
    I'm a little worried about the measurements though. I want to be as much of a good fit as possible (I know it won't be perfect unless it's customly made). I don't know how to take proper measurements, and even if do take proper ones, I don't know what that would mean in terms of the size of the chastity device parts. Any help on that? Most sites I've checked are in inches while in Greece we use cm's.
    Sorry if I'm asking too many things, but I'm new to all this :p

7. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    In the beginning, the most important measurement is the diameter of the ball ring. There's no way that you can measure this..... you just have to try them on until you find the one that doesn't fall off and is somewhat comfortable. The tube length is important if you have a really long penis, which I don't need to worry about!

8. NewToChastity96

Local Time:
    So if I ordered one of those devices from E-Bay that come with 3 different rings I should be good? Also, as I asked, which material is better to start with? I decided that I don't want a metalic one for now so I'm between a silicone one and a plastic one. Which of the 2 would you suggest?

9. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    Go to a silicone based, it's sweet and very confortable to use.

10. denyme_57

denyme_57 New member

retired
    London, Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    As you are just starting out and will be self-locked a cheaper device to start out is a good decision. It would help if you had a device similar to a CB or knockoff. The CB I started out with had 5 different size rings and 3 different gaps which gives you options and you don’t have to be as precise with your own flaccid measurements.

If you go with a device like that make sure it is the right length for you. You don’t want a cage that is only 2&1/2” long if your flaccid length is say 4” long. You also don’t want a cage that is too long.

There is a blog by “Thumper” who has many years of experience in chastity that will give you an idea of how to measure yourself. The link is: http://denyingthumper.com/2015/01/05/how-to-measure-for-a-male-chastity-device/

11. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    Even better @NewToChastity96,
    Welcome to here first off...
    Then come on inside we are a safe group.
    No need to stay at the front door!

Why not go to the "Mall" section and find out all about what's available for choice...
    Wow..18 and already knowing what you like.
    Love it!

Something here for everyone.

Cheerio man!

NewToChastity96 and DonnaSue like this.
  12. NewToChastity96

Local Time:
    Thanks for the warm welcomes. I have done a trip on the other sections of the forum, although I never posted anything there. I had a thing for chastity for the last 1,5 year after reading about it somewhere in this vast space called "The internet".
    I'll stay around in the community and I'll try to be as active as possible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice