Pinching pain in morning

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Kidkrippler, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Kidkrippler

Kidkrippler Active member

Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    Just got my MM JailBird yesterday and its great. Wore it all day/night and forgot it was even on, no pain at all. My only question, and this has happened with other devices I've worn overnight too, in morning feels like a pinching pain on bottom of scrotum. Has anyone else had similar pains and if so what did you do to remedy them? Or am I just being a big baby?

Thanks

2. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    Burning under the scrotum is from the gap being too small. Try baby oil GEL at the base of the scrotum before bed.
    We can always increase the gap if this is what you are feeling.
    Make sure the base ring is the right size... When ONLY wearing the base ring WHILE flaccid you should only be able to insert your index finger under the ring to your 1st knuckle (under fingernail).
    Mistress MM
    maturemetal@grandecom.net

Rachael_ likes this.
  3. Kidkrippler

Local Time:
    I'm not sure that is causing the problem. I can easily fit my finger to the first knuckle and at no other point in the day have I experienced this feeling. I will try your suggestion for the baby gel and see if that helps.

4. Rachael_

Rachael_ Guest

@mistressmaturemetal
    Most helpful.
    Question as there enough room for a finger could ring slip off or a cherry pop out?

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    this is a common problem with most ball trap devices. morning wood stretches everything and the bottom of the scrotum gets some rub burn. It took a long time before I was able to wear my device with no lubrication on the ring. I still get a little burn in the morning sometimes but massaging the area helps. Lubrication now actually makes it worse for me. I would say try some different lubricants before bed and see how that goes. In time you may not need any. Dont use any water based lubricants though. Lubricants designed for anti chaffing seemed to work the best. you can find these sold for runners who get chaffing on legs and feet. Long lasting and only takes a little bit to help.

6. Kidkrippler

Local Time:
    rachael, there is room for finger but no room to slip off :) slipping while driving has been my biggest challenge with all my other devices, gave it the old driving test today and was right where i left him when i started. only been two days but this is by far the best device i've ever used

locked120 and Rachael_ like this.
  7. Kidkrippler

Local Time:
    ineverknew, i will try that first chance i get

8. daren194

daren194 New member

Bed
    Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    Hi Kidkrippler, I had the same problem but I've gone the opposite way to fix the problem. I couldnt drive/sleep with any of my cages (metal or plastic) without pain in scrotum. I used the 45mm rings. In the end I cut up a old silicone mobile phone case. Wrapped it around the 50mm, then stitched it together around the lower half of the metal ring, or lower half of my cb6k. I'm now wearing cages without any problems.
    Hope this helps in case the gels don't work

D

9. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    I agree with @ineverknew, that along with if your balls are trying to crawl back up, everything gets way snug.

10. Kidkrippler

Local Time:
    thank you all for the responses. I've been using the lube before bed and when i get up in the morning and this problem has been resolved. thank you again.

and mistressmaturemetal, thank you so much for a wonderful device. I have nothing negative to say about it. thank you

mistressmaturemetal likes this.
  11. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    The feeling ..when it occurs, is the scrotum skin folding over on itself ..glad to hear it has lessened..in the 14 years I have been wearing devices...
    ...including the last
    16 months in the jailbird..it still happens from time to time ..
    Lessening the swelling of night time erections is the most sure way to stop it ..pulling the cage away and getting a small bit of room between the end of cage and penis head helps to reduce the swelling ..thus reducing the skin foldover...
    Love my steel device ..and Mature Metal is wonderful..product and the people!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice