Is this too much? castrate or circumsize?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Aaron Smith, Jun 2, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Aaron Smith

Aaron Smith New member

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    Hello All, i am new to this board but have been a guest reader for many months. i wanted to ask a question / advise. my mistress wishes to have no more children and has suggested that i get a vasectomy. as i explore this in more detail i find myself interested in other related topics. at first i became enamoured with the concept of castration - i love the idea of being her Eunuch. additionally, while i have played with a cb6000 in the past i find it not very sanitary due to my foreskin - as such, going under the knife for the vas-deferens got me thinking about an adult cirumcision - it would make a cage much more effective in the future and could lead to long-term chastity.

what do you all think in your collective wisdom - is physical (not chemical) castration viable? Would someone do it outside of SRS? And - has anyone experience with adult circumcision?

thanks all!

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    So many questions and some bits mixed up.

A vasectomy readily available simple and 100% effective however you still have all your testosterone.

Getting an orchidectomy for almost cosmetic reasons just about impossible . However supposing you could then you would loose your testosterone. Thus not needing a cage .
    You would need to take either testosterone or oestrogen to prevent osteoporosis amongst other other medical problems arising from no hormones.
    Xx Wendy

3. her knight

her knight Active member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    Get the vasectomy, in and out of the doctor's office in a hour and you get to keep everything intact. Then she has something to play with at her discretion.

4. Lessthan4inches

Lessthan4inches Active member

Full time submissive
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi,
    I was circumcised in full late in life at the age of 31 due to a persistant fungal problem. One of the best decisions I have ever made, the resulting advantages from it from a sexual perspective were numerous and rewarding. I have never had another fungal problem since (24 years) The cleanliness aspects are obvious. The penis does lose a fair bit of sensitivity but this has a very positive advantage regarding delay of orgasm. I wear a CB6000S 99% of the time and have no sanitary issues but using the stocking method to put the CD on DRY with no lube is key to eliminating odour, I started out using a small amount of lube to get it on but this caused an odour problem after a few days. DRY IS BEST.

5. Aaron Smith

Aaron Smith New member

Local Time:
    Thanks all. @Lessthan4inches , you highlight the points that I was expecting. Increased cleanliness is going to be a huge advantage.

@Wendygirl , you are right, it was confusing and lots going on in my head. I think the discussion of getting the snip opened up a secret desire to possible get even more of a snip. So, I'm essentially exploring three parallel options as ideas and may end up working out a path to slowly explore this space. I certainly agree with @her knight that the snip first is the way to go. While under the knife i might as well get the circ too as then my mistress has the option to explore option 1 or 2. Option 3 maybe an extreeme choice in the future. Which, by the way, I heard that there was some Dr in Phily that offered this service no questions asked.

1) V-snip + sprionolactone to chemically castrate
    2) v-snip & circ + cage
    3) bi-lateral orchidectomy

Lessthan4inches likes this.
  6. Lessthan4inches

Full time submissive
    UK
    Local Time:
    @Aaron Smith , I might add that my circumcision was not too painfull and after only 4 weeks I was able to masturbate with no discomfort.

7. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    i'll just bring this up in case maybe you didnt know but im pretty sure castration whether chemcial or physical you will loose the desire for sex. Or am I wrong on this? Thats what I have been led to believe. What fun will your life be without the desire for sex or getting horny?

Lessthan4inches and her knight like this.
  8. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't know about the circumcision, but vasectomies, these days, are outpatient affairs that can be done with just a local anesthetic and a suggestion to take some over the counter pain relief later in the day.

Wendygirl likes this.
  9. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Castration surgical or chemical and spiro is not the best , will kill your boy sex drive stone dead.

Xx Wendy

10. Aaron Smith

Aaron Smith New member

Local Time:
    thank you all for the comments - i think that in my mind i desire my boy sex drive to be removed. i considers it a distraction - we have procreated and there is no current or future value from it. my purpose in life should be that of obedient service. if mistress was to desire penetration from me, i 'expect' (but do not know for sure) that i would be able to be coaxed to perform. if not, a proesthetic appendage would provide her greater pleasure anyway. As i mentioned before, i'm exploring these options through open dialogue with this community. eager to hear all opinions.

11. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    I have experienced chemical castration, the idea of it is a lot more horny than the actual.

I did this in combination with chastity, and it was a trip not being able to test if it still worked or not.

Eventually while I could still get hard with some effort, there was no ejaculate at all, completely dry orgasms, at first they felt mostly normal but then over time these too faded so that orgasm became hardly worth while. This might sound attractive to some ...but what wasnt fun was the insanely weak fingernails, and worse still was the feeling of being old. If you think let down after orgasm during chastity now is bad imagine it 100 times worse. The only correct answer it seemed to be is not not cum at all.

Interestingly while my ability died, my actual want to have sex did not seem to alter much nor did my need for intimacy.

I ended up suffering from depression which led me get off them.

These days I take a very small amount Siterone to keep my night time erections at bay. I am permanently locked except for play.

Get the snip, its no big deal, but loosing your boys is a one way trip, if you want to try it do it with chemicals, at least you can come back...mostly.

12. Aaron Smith

Aaron Smith New member

Local Time:
    @cogman thanks for your views - what chemical approach would you propose? Perhaps something to surpress hypersexuality to begin with and increase up to chemical castration if needed?

13. intofemdom

intofemdom Member

Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    You are letting your fantasy to get the better of you.
    This is extreme. Please do not go ahead with it.

First of all no surgeon will perform a penectomy for no reason at all.
    It is because he knows the complications that arise.

Life expectency falls. Cells get damaged with no testosterone.
    The urethra will be open and the risk of infections will be high throughout your life. Your whole urinary tract upto your bladder and beyond can be affected.
    It wont be the "good" sort of pain but an excruciating "please kill me" kind.

With lack of drive, you will no longer feel affection to your KH and will not at all be intrested to serve. I hope atleast this will change your mind.

For the love of god, keep your fantasies in check.

blueballfratboy and SamanthaCDNJ like this.
  14. Miss Lesley

Miss Lesley Nicely neutered feeling female

South West England
    Local Time:
    To start with get the vasectomy and have a very tight circumcision with frenum removal (see my gallery pictures).
    That will be a good start. I take finasteride and that certainly removes desire and in my case stops erections.
    Anyhow the first 2 steps I think will help you achieve part of your objective without going the whole hog and enable you to see how you feel then without being too radical.

15. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi
    Could some of you look up these medical terms you are useing to get the right operation !

Life expectancy of post op trans women is not comprimised in any way because of the operation or the FHT .

Much bigger risks from alcohol smoking lack of propper excersise or fast food by probably 1:10000 or more !

Xx Wendy

16. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Vasectomy is like a Hair Cut.
    Castration is when you use a Guillotine for a Hair cut because you lost your scissors

Big Big difference.

Dianne.

Hy_Voltage and Wendygirl like this.
  17. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    For most people finasteride by itself wont do it, its the same drug people use to stop hair loss, that said there are some people who it seems to affect more than others. What I did is combine siterone and finasteride both in small amounts and it hit me like a sledge hammer. I found finasteride even in low doses made me feel low, siterone by it self does not seem to have as much depressive effect in low doses. But the one thing you have to remember fucking around with your endocrine system is very dangerous and it effects everyone to different degrees. My recommendation is to do a LOT of reading and understand exactly what you are doing before you start taking anything.

Lessthan4inches likes this.
  18. Lessthan4inches

Full time submissive
    UK
    Local Time:
    Very nice analogy....!! :)

19. Lessthan4inches

Full time submissive
    UK
    Local Time:
    Very wise words indeed.

20. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    There are two doses for finastride
    1 mg day for hair loss.
    5 mg day for benign enlarged prostate .

Xx Wendy

21. Miss Lesley

Miss Lesley Nicely neutered feeling female

South West England
    Local Time:
    In my case finasteride 5mg is prescribed by my GP - but I endorse the recommendation that no drugs are taken without proper medical supervision.

22. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    Have you spoken at any length about this with your wife/key holder. It would help to know what their thoughts are about you doing this as it seems like its a decision that should be made as a couple.

I am not circumsised, castrated or had a vasectomy so can offer no advice or experience on those procedures but I am experienced at having a strapon attached to me and being used to provide pleasure for my keyholder so can I can tell you this with confidence. While a strapon can provide lots of pleasure and be alot of fun absolutely nothing comes close to the feeling of being pentrated by a real penis. My wifes words not mine. Dont get too caught in the fantasy that you deny your wife certain intimacies and pleasures for the sake of your desires.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  23. Aaron Smith

Aaron Smith New member

Local Time:
    All, thought i might share an update. While the 'idea' of chemical or physical castration was intriguing - i have placed that thought in the land of mental fantasy and have decided to continue on the journey looking for physical chastity. To support long-term wear i have got rid of the CB6000 and am saving for MM jailbird. One of the things that got me started on this topic in the first place was the difficulty keeping clean - as such, I am scheduled for circumcision in early August. Thanks.

24. Aaron Smith

Aaron Smith New member

Local Time:
    Hi All - so, it about 1.5 months since my last note - and i can report that i have had the circumcision. If i have my terminology correct it was high and tight and i honlestly believe i have lost absolute length but have added to increased internal pressure and rigidity during erection.

I am a grower not a shower, and almost all my mucosa has been removed and the circ scar is forming very close to / under the ridge of the glans. i have held of on discussing it until now as it has been an emotional roller coaster.

Due to being tight and being a grower, i have had issues with erections pulling the sutures very tight - which is both painful and caused some bunching of the skin in the suture lines. To be honest, one month in and it still looks pretty ugly and it looks like the unevenness of the suture line has caused a curvature in the angle of the head.

Emotionally, it was quite a shock to me how much physical sensation i have lost through the circ - while still able to reach a climax, the simulation is very muted and it takes much longer and a more focused activity - in fact, sometimes i end up leaving myself frustrated and uncompleted. Which depending upon how you look at it, this can itself be viewed as a form of forced denial.

For anyone that was 'always' cut and doesn't quite understand this - i would present this analogy. Take your index finger and lightly move the tip around on the palm of your other hand. Feel the light tickling sensation and soft ridges of the skin. Now imagine or literally wear a calfskin leather glover and do the same.

You can feel the hand, but have lost the micro sensitivity to the texture of the palm. That is the closest i can relate to what stimulation felt like before versus now. Interestingly, i don't seem to care. my purpose for the circ was to ensure easier cleanliness when locked up. As such, job done. And, when chaste I have little physical stimulation there anyway. My only remaining concern is whether i am able to remain hard enough, long-enough, for my key holder to become satisfied through PIV as that is her only interest regarding researching her climax. It is - as yet - too early to tell as my Dr. has asked me to refrain for at least two more weeks before trying that. However, perhaps cock-rings and pharmacological support will make that a mute point.

It was my goal to submit my manhood for her absolute control and ownership - she will decide what she wants done with it. i think the next thing on her agenda is to snip the vas deferens to allow unlimited use with no risk of new additions to the family.

allfullup and guodor like this.
  25. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I can only think it's nerve damage that is the reason for loss of sensation.

They should mend I would think , but of course I am not a surgeon .
    Let's hope for the best.

Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice