Holy Trainer V2

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by jameslarkin, Feb 4, 2015.

1. jameslarkin

jameslarkin Active member

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    I received my Holy Trainer on Monday (i was out so it was delivered to my neighbour which made me sweat when i went to pick it up...lol), i switched out of my CB6000s which i was finding too bulky and heavy and the lock was getting on my nerves during the day at work as well and was catching on my jeans when i go to the bathroom (too lazy to unzip and unbuckle)...i saw the holy trainer v2 and ordered it (smaller lengthed one)....it is amazing.

The comfort is crazy, its like a second skin, I genuinely forget im wearing it. when sleeping its comfortable and i dont wake up in pain from nighttime erections...my girlfriend loves it as well, its so smooth to touch, slimmer and not as bulky.

Its incredibly discreet and easy to clean yourself with it on, i also bought Ball Fresh (cringe name, uberkinky sell it) and apply this daily in the am after showering and again in the evening after showering, i use a cotton tip to get it on my self in the device; i feel clean and hygenic all day...also very easy to urinate standing or sitting. No holes on the side for the skin to stretch out of either which is nice and feels a lot more comfortable and no more catching the skin when trying to close the ring, i also think its harder to get any kind of arousal, with the cb6000s i could tease the sides, but not with this.

I'm not sure what else to say, if you are using CB6000S and feeling like i felt, get this and don't turn back you wont be disappointed.

guodor and latexbound like this.
  2. Mistress L

Mistress L New member

Local Time:

I have just purchased the holy trainer and I am excited to be using it on my slave.

Would you recommend the ball fresh even tho he showers twice a day?

3. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Hey @Mistress L i swear. Y the stuff, I also shower or bath twice a day, but still during the day at work or if going to the gym it helps keep things not as sweaty and icky so I would definitely give it a try, I'm also completely shaved down there so it helps keep it less irritating. I'm only allowed out once a week to clean so it has helped a lot. I've also started using panty liners during the day in my underwear which also has helped with the staining but also its scented so smells nice.

4. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Also by way of an update I think unless you are big you should order the 40mm ring, I'm just about 5" when erect and not that thick, but in the cb6000s I couldn't wear the middle ring as it was pulling too tightly at night, with the HT2 I find that the 40mm ring fits snugly, a little tight at first but skin loosens up and I can sleep right through. When my balls are really full it's actually even more comfy as it pulls down a bit and my cage rests in between the balls.

Also peeing upfront no problems, and I haven't been able to get myself out of the 40mm, on the 45 after a hot bath it slipped out that's why I switched down. I'm thinking of getting the 36mm as I think after a few more weeks I can try that so the right sits higher against my crotch/lower stomach.

5. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    I do not wear any lotions, oils or powders with my chastity device. I think I am a rarity though. I have a friend who will not wear without lube. I also read in many forums that men use some sort of something.

As for Ball Fresh. I did a quick search. UberKinky does sell it in the UK on their website. They sell it for 15 pounds. Do your own math on the Pound to USD exchange rate. But it is insane.

I found the SAME product available in the US and I bet if you dig deeper you can find it with free shipping from some vendors. Here is one place. 9.99$ for the same thing

http://www.drugstore.com/products/p...ID=120142990000062402&CAGPSPN=pla&kpid=499831

6. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Yeah it was expensive but it works so I was like roll with it. Everything else was a bit too oily for me. Ball fresh gets it on quickly then dries to a white powder which I shower off every night

7. Lemut679

Lemut679 Member

UK
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice