All around Newcomer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dr&MrF, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Dr&MrF

Dr&MrF Member

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Hi everyone. I've been on the site for a couple days and finally decided to introduce myself. I introduced my wife (keyholder) to the idea of this lifestyle towards the end of January. Initially, she was completely unaware of the FLR concept, but has quickly picked up and run with the control she has as keyholder. Within just a couple days, she had me in the lingerie department buying me panties, bra and my first nightie. She is not into my being in panties all the time, so I am required to ask daily before getting dressed as to what I am to wear. I have to admit that it is almost a form of punishment when she says NO to panties for the day.
    Today we went shopping for high heels and some tops, came home with two pairs of heels and two tops. The tops can easily be concealed under my daily clothes.
    We are both enjoying this lifestyle and when I asked my KH what would happen if I were to decide that it wasn't for me anymore, she grinned and said "I control the key".

Ms.Diane and Luscious-Liza like this.
  2. elliot_r

elliot_r Junior Member

Quality control/tech/customer services.
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    looks like she is taking to it nicely. the old adage of careful for what you wish for may apply? good luck and welcome to the site. it would be cool to have your wife/KH also make comments here as wel.

3. Dr&MrF

Dr&MrF Member

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Hi all
    I am the Dr part of Dr&MrF, and the keyholder in this relationship. It's been an extraordinary few weeks and I am so grateful that my sub finally laid out all his fantasies and ideas. I am not the creative one here, and I am very proud of my husband for coming out with all of it. I am sexually adventurous, but it always seemed like work or other responsibilities got in the way of much interesting play. I always thought that to be truly adventurous you had to include other people and now I realize that simply isn't true. We are having the best "sex" we've had in years! He is paying attention to me in all ways I wanted him to before but couldn't convince him it was important. Holding his key, forcing his chastity, having control over when he gets to wear his girly clothes puts him in a constant state of vigilance to my needs. We no longer worry about being "in the mood." I decide when, what, and how much so he never has to guess anymore.

I do struggle with the sissy aspect of the lifestyle we have chosen, but honestly the benefits are far outweighing my minor moments of hesitation. Painting my sub's toenails shiny pink last night was actually a blast! I love this and wouldn't have it any other way!!

I told him I will let him out of his cage for a bit on March 1st. If he is good :)

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice