Extremely small. Need advice on trapped ball device

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by chastsub4her, Jan 6, 2015.

1. chastsub4her

chastsub4her longing to submit

Disabled
    Little Rock, AR
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    Hi Everyone.

I used to have pretty good success with the CB-2000 but it seems that three years of hormones has left me much smaller.

My Miss wants a trapped ball device so she can still torture my now shriveled and dead balls but I don't want to get something that isn't going to work.

Has anyone had any luck?

Pic included for reference.

Attached Files:

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    Is it always that small or does it vary? Here in the wintery midwest my size can vary widely depending on what i'm doing and the temperature, and at times can look that small. I currently use the contendor from malechastitynow.com with a pa pin. It has never been painful and trust me, i have tried alot of painful devices that pulled on my pa pin. My cage length is 2 1/4" but I think they can make shorter ones. Either way though I would recommend a pa so pull out isnt possible, but thats just my opinion. Depends on how serious you are.

Peter Rabbit and chastsub4her like this.
  3. chastsub4her

chastsub4her longing to submit

Disabled
    Little Rock, AR
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply! Yea, I get to *maybe* 4ish inches hard though hard is kind of a relative term at this point after hormones for so long.

I really would like to get the piercing and make that commitment but I'm such a wuss when it comes to piercings. Covered in tattoos, scared of piercings. Go figure.

But I did just get my lip done so hopefully I'll start to build up the courage. My fear isn't the pain of the piercing, but the fear of bad stuff happening during healing. I've read and heard some horror stories.

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    horror stories??? I've never heard of anything like that lol. Yes it will burn when you pee for a week or so and maybe some discomfort if the ring gets bumped but I have a very low threshold for pain and I could handle it no problem. I guess for me it was easy. I craved being trapped in a device I couldnt get out of and I knew that was only possible with a PA, so once I set my mind to it I couldnt stop until I had one. Here is a good place for information and real accounts, hope it helps. http://community.tribalectic.com/index.php

chastsub4her likes this.
  5. LockedCleanup

Local Time:
    I have this not sure for long term, but very small and tight secure lock down.

Attached Files:

6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    If a piercing is not going to go wrong it's a pa. They are so quick simple and heal very fast .
    Xx Wendy

chastsub4her likes this.
  7. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    My PA was my first (and currently only) piercing. I know everyone says this, but it's not that bad to get gone. A friend of mine got a nose piercing recently and that seems like it would hurt more.

chastsub4her likes this.
  8. gaygurly

gaygurly Member

newark notts
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    Im wearing a 35mm extra small chastity cage from dhgate my kh wants me to get smaller its so tight but i guess after awhile ill skrink

The-Enigma and chastsub4her like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice