Has anyone worn the Gimp Cage from Dhgate?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Lucky_Submissive, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Lucky_Submissive

Carpenter
    Europe
    Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    Hello, I have been recommended by a senior member here to get the gimp cage. The one without the uretheral insert. This is the one with the steel base ring without the hinges as shown in the pic.

Has anyone worn this cage? I am trying to get reviews from people who have wearing experience with this cage. I need to know about the:

comfort, hygiene, quality and long term wearability and security of the cage. Screen Shot 2015-01-01 at 5.12.54 pm.png
    I am uncut and if you can g

Your feedback would be highly appreciated. Thanks and happy new year!

2. Lucky_Submissive

Carpenter
    Europe
    Local Time:
    I have a cb6000s and its not a snug fit, its a bit longer for me. Thus, I was suggested this one.

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    I have been waiting for people to get round to these solid Base ring ones.

Trick is put you willy through first and then your balls one at a time! after.
    If it's a bit tight just pull the skin through and you should be OK if not grit your teeth be brave soldier!

Xx Wendy

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    I find its easier to put my balls through first then my willy IMO.

danleft1 likes this.
  5. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    Actually for many with solid base rings, many of us find it much easier to push the balls through first, one at a time until both are through the ring, tug the base ring getting your whole scrotum through to its base, and then pushing your flaccid penis through the base ring. It is much less painful to compress a flaccid penis than to compress your balls (shuddering at the thought!:eek:)

6. Lucky_Submissive

Carpenter
    Europe
    Local Time:
    I agree, balls through first and flaccid penis after is easier for me as well. You could put some lube or moisturizer over the balls and penis to make things much easier.

7. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    Lubrication would make all go through more easily ...... However, I lock myself afterwords with a screw lock and it would be hard to align the screw with the opening if my fingers were slippery.

8. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    1:18 AM
    I wear 24*7 a similar CB. The only difference is that base ring is solid not hinge. I wear it with an option of spiked cock ring. With this option it is very secure. I could pull my cock from any chastity cage and also could cum wearing any of them but this one is an exception. Another option is urethral catheter, but i cannot wear it for long, so we use it only occasionally as a punishment device.

9. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol flaccid is the key word so after getting your balls through is he still till going to be nice and soft ???

However gentlemen do it whichever ways suits you . X
    Xx Wendy

10. Lucky_Submissive

Carpenter
    Europe
    Local Time:
    Kir_s: Yes this one is also a solid ring not a hinged one.

Wendygirl: You can get the penis through easily as long as it is flaccid. If you are already flaccid while putting the balls through then it wouldn't be a problem as it doesn't take much time getting them in. If you do get hard while doing this, you can wait till u are flaccid again and then quickly slip through the penis. With some practice you can do it easily once you know from what angle and position to push the balls through.

I found this video which is quite informative on how to wear a cockring, same can be applied to the base ring:
    http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=jCfwl-G578-

11. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    I bought one like this from EBay seller. My issue is that I got the wrong base ring size. The other issue while wearing is going to the bathroom was quite messy (Pee going all over) With the solid end It's hard to line up piss hole with end of penis. I have contacted the seller to see about a smaller ring, but none is available.

12. UKgreedyus

UKgreedyus Locked genderfluid

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  13. Lucky_Submissive

Carpenter
    Europe
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much UKgreedyus....very detailed pics. The inside of the tip seems to have something jutting inwards. That could be painful...is it ?

14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
  15. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    I have a similar end on my CB and the bottom line is you must pee while sitting down, that is what you should be doing anyway since you are
    no longer a functioning male..... :spank:

16. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    @ Lucky-Submissive,

I wear a ringed cage with the same cap on the end. Similar to the one in my avatar except with the cap like the Gimp you are talking about.
    I have the convenience of a workshop where I was able to modify (elongate) the small hole in the cap so peeing is very easy. I did other mods to the cage that's too long to talk about here but I also have a custom made anti=pullout that keep the tip of penis always against pee hole opening so peeing is as easy as not wearing a cage anywhere, standing, sitting, doesn't matter.

The beauty of the cage you asked about and the one I have is that they are real stainless, cheap, hvae solid base rings and can be modified easily if you are at all handy. I was able to get extra base ring sizes for mine no problem to get the right fit.

I could not wear the Gimp as it comes standard with that ridiculous small pee hole. Peeing would be a disaster even sitting and impossible when trying to calm down those nocturnal erections. If you can remedy that one problem, it will be the most comfortable device you could possibly wear without going custom and can be worn as long as you want or your KH wants. Mine is so comfortable that I bought a second just to have it. I will never have a need to shell out the big $ for a custom. I have been in mine since the beginning of July only let out twice in that period for some T&D and haven't had any problems whatsoever.

I went with the ringed cage because the length can be changed by compressing or expanding the rings. Here's a link:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321048928597?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Wendygirl likes this.
  17. Lucky_Submissive

Carpenter
    Europe
    Local Time:
    @chastingfun thank you very much for the review. I am uncut thats why the ringed cage would be difficult to pull back the foreskin while cleaning . Can you send us a pic of your modified cage ? I might try to enlarge the pee hole if I can.

18. Quantumhigh

Quantumhigh New member

Local Time:
    I am currently wearing that same device. For me its the most comfortable device I have worn yet. I bought it testing out length size and smaller base ring size before getting a mature metal JB. If uncut it might be an issue getting the skin right to go pee. I found it not terribly difficult aligning my slit to the peeing hole. My Mistress likes it because it pushes my tip out making her caged toy look like a baby pussy at the tip.

19. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Ball traps can be gotten out of, wayyy too easily. A PA is not a big deal and really changes the whole process. After getting the PA initially at an 8, I was able to get down to a 4 in six months and start using the penicap. It is above and beyond for the living with it on, showing, etc. and it still stops you from completing anything but lets her see how much you like what she is doing or saying. I have many ball traps that I could pull out of. The one that came the closest included a urethral tube and I could still get out of it. The PA stops all of that.
    For anyone worried about getting it, find a girl to do it and that part will be taken care of. At 8 and 6 gauge it will still close up, relatively quickly. At 4 and 2, it might still close up, but it is a lot more stable. I don't have to wear it 24 7, and my wife can use the Penicap when she sees fit.
    I can pee standing up, without any issue without anything in. I might have to close the hole with my finger, but it works fine. With anything in, sitting is preferred. With it between 4 and 2 gauge, walking around, taking a shower, etc. no longer requires it to be in. This seems to be the perfect spot. I can have something in if I want to, and I can go without for long periods of time if I want to.

Hope this helps

saint7 likes this.
  20. Incredibleman

Incredibleman Member

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    I have a Chinese made device from ebay that looks identical to this, and I'd wager it was made in the same factory. In fact, I have two. One of them has a urethral insert welded into the tip. I bought that one first. It came with a silicone tube attached to the insert, and it caused me some bleeding, so I ordered the second device. Meanwhile I shortened the silicone tube so that it more approximated the length of a typical insert, and I haven't had a problem since, so I haven't needed to wear the second device. Oh, and I should also mention that I modified the first device by filing the post on the ball ring, so that the cage would slide on all the way, and leave a much smaller gap for my balls to slip through, as my balls aren't very big. They can't slip through anymore, but it's still comfortable. The stainless ball ring is quite comfortable, and the (shortened) urethral insert is also fine. The only place I have problems now is that my foreskin (I am partially cut) tends to swell up from friction against my underwear or scrotum, and that can be painful. I suspect I would have the same trouble with a Looker or Thinktank or any other birdcage type device. Anyway the device is vey well made, which is something I would not have expected, coming from China, but nonetheless it is well made, and a very good deal if it fits.

Wendygirl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice