Wife and i have been talking about a full year of lockup

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dave Leonard, Mar 14, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. MrB8tr

MrB8tr This makes Mistress very happy !

Indiana
    Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    I have now hit day 155 and Mistress says she sees no reason that I should look forward to unloading her balls anytime soon. Since I've already gone 234 days she says at least a year should be reasonable.

Mistress does unlock me every Wednesday morning for her Cum Denial Training Session. She makes me stroke her cock for a certain speed and stroke count and then edges me many times over what is usually around a 2 hour session. She also will stroke her cock and work her balls hard and if I happen to "mess", as she calls it, the training will stop and I will be immediately locked up. If she is happy with slave after training she will occasionally allow me to put on my cock sheath and "visit" her. Mistress loves it because it's much bigger than slaves little cock and since I have no feeling she can enjoy it as long as she wants without the chance of slave unloading her balls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice