New to CB - a question about size

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Cipuszkojad, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Cipuszkojad

Cipuszkojad New member

Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    I consider buying a chastity belt. This would be my first such device. I have yet to decide whether I would buy CB-6000 or BON4m. I'm doing a separate research on that. My question in this thread is the one regarding SIZE. My penis is around laughable 5 cm when fully flaccid, so from what I understand it would fit smoothly into the S size, which is a bit over 6 cm on the inside of both mentioned models. But I ask myself this simple question: What is my point of wearing a chastity belt? Is it to not be able to get hard at all, as is what would happen with the small model, where my penis would just start getting bigger and be blocked by the device fairly early, OR is it to feel the crushing pain and the obnoxious itch to masturbate, when the penis is really close to getting stone hard? I want to feel as punished as it gets, so the S size feels like a natural solution, but my erect penis is around 16-17 cm, so with the S size it would stop at one third of its potential. Wouldn't it be a bigger punishment to feel almost ready to masturbate and just not be able to do it?

2. homerdoh666a

homerdoh666a Member

Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    For my experience and the problems that result from devices, I think smaller is better. I don't know how your balls rest (hang loose or high and tight). High and tight and you will have problems with larger cages and ball pulling. I am also very small and high and tight. The CB6000s gives me problems that I am trying to work through.

For my next device, I am trying to get a Mature Metal Jailbird device. However, if I was going to do it again with plastic, I would try the Holy Trainer. I have read that device solves many of the problems that I experience with the CB6000s.

Again, I would recommend shorter to stop as much of the erection as possible.

Question - will you have a keyholder? That adds a different dimension as well.

Good Luck!

3. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    Hey there!

Sizing is definitely an important consideration.... But your post raises a few issues that seem to be of importance to you, so I'll post my reply with those considerations in mind!!!

General chastity wisdom appears to be: the shorter the better.... in terms of COMFORT...

That is based on the assumption of LONG TERM wear.

Now... the reason shorter is better is exactly as you describe.... your hard on doesnt really get a chance to develop!

When a cage is too big, when you get hard the cock pulls the whole device away from your body and balls. The result is not pleasant, with one description on here being something like 'it feels like your balls are being ripped off!'

So... it seems you have a choice my friend!

Go short for comfort. Or go to big for deliberate discomfort.

And you WILL be in pain if you go too big.....

If that is your desire, then bigger will be better for you!

Hope this helps a little...

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

4. Cipuszkojad

Cipuszkojad New member

Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    My balls are loose most of the time. And regarding the keyholder, no, I won't have one, but I figured I would be leaving the key in places hard for me to reach during the night (for the beginning it shall be basement, then, once I feel more ready, my workplace or the locker in the library).

I've never thought about it this way that the pain is mostly on balls/scrotum (from "being ripped off"). I was hoping I would experience my penis being pressed from all directions as it tries to get hard. That definitely adds a new perspective, as I'm not sure if those mentioned by you are the discomforts I was aiming for.

5. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    OK!

I don't think many would want that feeling my friend!!!

In which case I suggest go small....

I'll also suggest the devices you mention are quite different.

The hard case of the CB6K will definitely squeeze you. I had a Birdlocked (similar to a Bon4) and I found it insanely comfy at night! When I had the night wood I barely felt a thing!!!

Now... I have meddled with various devices and my favourites are the ones that can be adjusted....

My device is the A080, purchased from DHgate. Fairly decent quality, easy to modify because the rings can be squeezed together, and cheap enough so that I don't feel like I've burnt a fortune experimenting!

Solid devices can't be easily modded for length, so, if I may, I'll recommend a concentric ring device like the A080 to you!

Good luck!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice