seeking a domme

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by python, Aug 14, 2014.

1. python

python New member

service
    san diego
    Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    New to this site and lifestyle..
    Not into humiliation ...
    would love to meet someone who understands the intricacies of male orgasm ,and how orgasm denial can flourish positivity ...
    just waiting for that beautiful woman to dedicate my life to :)

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    Waiting for something good to happen rarely succeeds. You need to make it happen. Welcome. I run across so many people in the world who complain why doesn't anything good happen to them. You have,to do whatever it takes to grab happiness by the throat and make it sit up and take notice to you. Happiness,does not spend a lot of time in the internet. Look elsewhere for a better shot at it.

3. 11lives

11lives Sub, searching

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    yes i am new here also new in that I have been on constantly for the last month although i joined a few years ago . This one is single, fi,t sane no dram some will say handsome and truly am looking for a KH and a person who knows how to control and keep a sub slave always eager to please. i will not settle for anybody and am single because i do not play around and do not want or need a wife in e tritional sense i can cook and clean my own house and have lots of interests. All my pictures are self taken as i play by myself .
    be well all .
    Thomas

4. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    Beware of Mistress Andrea and Princess Annie..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice