Caged Wolf? How an Alpha became the Omega...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Caged Wolf, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Usul

Usul fear is the mind killer

Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    I wouldn't say I resented her. I did beg for it, at first. I become afraid of her during. Especially when I can tell she's enjoying it and planning to keep at it well after I am done and screaming "mercy" into my gag. Everyone is different. But I don't want safe words, or room to move. I think full immobilization and a soft rubber ball gag are safest anyway. During, it's hard to call it enjoyable. It isn't. It sucks and I regret allowing myself to be put in that spot again. But the anticipation before hand, and the lasting sting of welts, reminding me of how she took every bit of dignity from me and made me beg for mercy, that keeps my cage tight for days, and makes me drip for her. Also, it adds some frighteningly automatic obedience when she orders me around. I almost don't need an alarm to get up in the morning, something I could never do. It's the effects that I crave. The beating itself is horrible, and I mean that.

ImHerSissyBitch and seasoned like this.
  2. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:23 AM

That makes much more sense, Usul, thank you for clarifying!!! I stil wish to feel the sting of discipline, but may find myself wishing I hadn't.

seasoned and Usul like this.
  3. Usul

Usul fear is the mind killer

Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    Sorry, I don't mean to muck up your journal about this. I do hope you get to try it at least once, and I don't promise you'll like it. I just think you're curious enough about it, that I really hope that you get to find out. I'm glad you are enjoying the jailbird. It's fantastic, and I hope you end up liking it as much as I have. It really was an evolution from the chastity "toy" I had been using.

Caged Wolf likes this.
  4. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Usul,
    Definetly not "mucking it up"...! i really appreciate the comments and input.

Not looking for getting cropped for no reason(but it is Mistress'sperogitive), i think i'm really more looking to know there are repercussions for failure or insolence. A strong hand and a line in the sand kind of thing. Cross the line and pay the price.

As for the Jailbird, today was a bit uncomfortable, but manageable. As posted above, i did have to take it off during lunch due to swelling and discomfort, but was back in within an hour and doing okay since. Definetly a better device than the Birdlocked!!! i believe it will be a great reminder of the promises i made to both Mistress's!

5. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Not as good today, did wear the Jailbird overnight, but had mild discomfort. When i got dressed for work i was not able to get it into a comfortable position, still had some edema, and getting tender underneath. Requested to take it off for the day and let things get back to normal, then back on tomorrow morning. i think it may be the heat here right now, hot and humid... felt strange being unlocked again!

6. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Damn it... Going to be out of the Jailbird a little longer than planned. Last night, while getting ready for my shower, i was checking teh tender areas (right side and under sack), and found i actually had a line of damaged skin from the swelling where the base ring rubbed. Mistress says "out until healed", so probably thru the weekend, and try again next week.

Not sure if I need more slick stuff or less, or if it was just the heat... Everything was comfortable and good to go for the first couple of days. May have to consider being unlocked overnight to let things rest...?

7. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Small steps but strong ones,and in the right direction!! To explain, i asked Mistress to read the post about the sub who found and broke his key, and for her thoughts.... She had several comments that seemed relevent so i asked if she would like to create a profile so she could post them, or if sShe would like me to post her comments for her. She considered for a moment and replied "not ready to create a profile just yet, maybe soon though."

She stayed with me and supervised the post, editing as we went, and agreed that She is now "Mistress Wolf". she also admitted that, had She already had a profile here and had found the post first, her reply would probably have been much more emotional and fiery (Mistress Wolf is a natural redhead!!). When i explained the 3 minute edit rule She said "Yes, that could be a problem..."..

How does this equate to forward progress, you may ask? Mistress Wolf now has a formal name here, though not a profile just yet (but soon, I'm thinking). i was instructed to bring any comments on the broken key thread to her attention. BUT, most importantly, seeing her reaction and her acknowledgement that discipline was required, and how adament she was on a few disciplinary actions showed me just how much she HAS grown in her role as Mistress, and that discipline will be applied when needed...

Thank you for the insights Mistress Wolf, i am a HAPPY wolf today!!!

8. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Back in lock up this morning, will see how it goes...

Mistress Wolf has tasked me more agian the last few days, some little things She normally does for herself, other times being more specific on things i already do. Small shift, but noticable!

9. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Decent day yesterday, Jailbird finally settled into place just before lunch, and was almost forgetable the rest of the day until I moved a certain way or bumped into something. Home from work a little later than normal, tasked to fire up the BBQ and grill some burgers. After dinner i cleaned the kitchen and folded a couple of loads of laundry.

Mistress Wolf had given me the signal earlier in the day She had plans for me, unfortunately between the heat and my health issues She opted not to. Made me feel bad on two levels, first because i was not able to attend to Her needs, and second because i really felt less than good...

Hoping for a better day today, not locked, and lots to do. i am SO tired of feeling overwhelmed by things to do.. i have allowed myself to pile up projects and volunteered myself (with Mistress Wolf's approval, of course) until it seems like every minute is double tasked. Trying very hard to get things cleaned up and back to a more sane level, but the odd hours at work this week haven't helped muc. i already have almost 9 hours beyond normal work hours....

Very tired wolf here.....

10. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Step by step.... Mistress Wolf recently asked me to seek out some potential playmates, so She could hopefully fulfil a long time fantasy. The requirements are strict, very specific body type, etc. so far I have only found a coupel of potential candidates, but one that fits her specifics very well.

Found him on one of the "dating" sites, messaged him there and explained what I had been tasked with and asked if he was interested applying. He said yes, so i showed everything to Mistress Wolf, and she was very interested. i was able to connect them on IM once last week for a little while, and they exchanged pleasantries, and felt each other out a little. They are back on IM tonight and it's getting interesting! Even some talk about a possibility of an ongoing relationship, if things work good.

I am so hoping he works out and Mistress Wolf is able to fulfill her fantasy, and would love it if She took on a boyfriend on the side. Would be great for her to get out with someone other than me and have some fun... Dating, dining, and yes, sex.

If i had a tail it would be wagging for sure!

ImHerSissyBitch likes this.
  11. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Sorry for the typo's above, my 3 minute limit expired whilei was editing

12. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Looks like we may be inviting Mistress Wolf's prospective to the next Social Club party. Mistress wants to meet and talk in a secure, but open enviroment, and also to get some of our friends impressions of him before proceedig too much farther. Mistress Wolf told me she was distracted throughout the day by thoughts of him... :)

13. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    When i arrived home from work yesterday Mistress told me she had been IM'ing with her prospective playmate off and on throughout the day, and they had covered quite a bit of ground. i was given permission to read thru the IM, and was amazed at all the things they had discussed already. Mistress already discussed the possibility of an exclusive long-term relationship if things match up well, and he agreed to her outline for what that may entail.

Mistress told me last night she could see herself meeting with him a couple of times a month, adn is really starting to look forward to meeting him in person. She also mentioned that i should keep looking for others, incase he doesn't work out.

This is a huge step forward, but one that is not being rushed into. Mistress has already told him it could be a couple of months before it gets to the play stage... and he's good with that. Me, i'm hoping it works out, would love for Mistress to have someone she can romp with, go out to dinner, "dating", and of course, expanding her sexual experiences.

i have to say, giving up control and asking her to take charge was a very difficult thing to do, and there are still times when i think about what i gave up, BUT, it was one of the best things i have ever done, to see Mistress Wolf's personal growth, the new strength and confidence in all parts of her life, has been SO worth anything i may have given up.

Thank you all here for posting about your experiences, your relationships, etc. It gave me hope duing the rough parts of learning to submit, seeing that other beginning Mistress's dealt with the same issues in trying to find their new balance and position.

MistressPhedre likes this.
  14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    @Caged Wolf. hope everything works out ok for you then.

15. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Thank you jemima, so do i.

16. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Tomorrow (or today for some of you already) is my birthday. Mistress Wolf is taking me to orientation at a new Social Club that is more open to D/s relations, and actually has classes, Dominatrix Tea, etc... Even better, after orientation we are meeting Mistress C at her home to talk, etc., then i get the privelege of taking them both out to a birthday dinner! Mistress Wolf already hinted to Mistress C about her prospective boyfriend, and will fill in the details in person..

A vanilla friend of ours with a daughter the same age as Littel One has agreed to watch Little one overnight, and the furry kid has a reservation at the groomers for overnight boarding, so we don't have to be home at any certain time. :)

i have TWO loving Mistress's to watch over me, life is good! i'm a happy Wolf

17. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Last night... Getting ready for bed, took my shower, and was getting a few things done, Mistress Wolf stops me and says "Nakee Fun TIme". To be honest, i was tired, sore, and just wanted to go to bed, but Mistress took control and took advantage of me. Not going into details, but She got my attention then got what She wanted.

i wasn't really given an option, and i loved that She knew what she wanted and how to get it! She is becoming a true Aplha, and learning how to exercise Her control more all the time. Seeing the changes and the progress makes me a very happy wolf, indeed!

Saturday: Went to the new social club for orientation, and both Mistress and i got a REALLY negative vibe, to the point of just needing to get out of the facility. We didn't even finish orientation, and will not be going back again. The place just had an aura of pain and suffering that seemed to try to bury us, almost hard to breathe... It's been a LONG time since that has happened to me, i tend to be able to accept things as they are and understand that some like their kink a little (or a lot) more extreme than others, but when the tour guide starts talking about needing to put down tarps and the graphic scenes of certain rooms... The Blood Red paint in the main space definately didn't help things either!

Whe we left Mistress Wolf decide to skip meeting Mistress C and told me to just take us home. She texted Mistess C to let her know of the change of plans. Mistress C called back and they talked while i was driving, and shortly Mistress Wolf asked me to turn around and head back to Mistress C's home as planned. After arriving we all sat and discussed what had happened, let go of the negative energy, and ended up having a great evening... i was allowed to take both Mistress's to dinner at a great restaraunt, had some good discussion, and i was even allowed a piece of Key Lime Pie (it was my birthday.. :) ). No play or training, other than a few minor corrections, but Mistress C did comment how far both Mistress Wolf and i have come in the past year!

18. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Spent the last 10 days with my family, helping around the property and at Fair. Talked a lot with my Mom about life, family, and "stuff". After we got home Sunday i called to tell them we made it home safely, and in the flow of the conversation mom said she and dad were concerned about my health and wellbeing, as i seem to be doing everything while Mistress Wolf relaxes. i told her that things were fine, we made some changes, that our marriage is much better than it was 2 years ago. We are tweeking to make it even better, and that things may not be as they seem, plus i'm happy, busy, and less stressed by the day to day. i tried to explain without saying flat out that Mistress Wolf is in charge, but did say she is running the house.

I think mom may have an idea of what is going on, maybe not a full grasp, but an idea, and my reasuring her that life is good makes it easier to accept. Will see mom again in a couple of weeks, gues i'll find out then ...

19. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Apparently Mistress Wolf's potential playmate lost interest as he is not replying to IM anymore. His loss... i'll be back to the search for potential playmates again soon....

20. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Things are going along nicely... Mistress WOlf had approved me to be online, and as i am still seeking potential playmates for her, i was on a "dating" site, and found the video's ssection. Mistress came up behind me while i was watching one and asked why i was teasing myself when nothing was going to happen without her approval? . i stammered adn xplained, but She just reached down, took the computer mouse from me, and closed the program, telling me "No video's without permission!". :)

Mistress Wolf has also been more directive in the play side of things too, which is a good step also! She has complimented me on things, and has also scolded me for others, given more direction in day to day life, everything from computer use, to clothes and other household chores.

On the potential playmate front, Mistress may join a prospective in online chat tonight to see if he may fit her desires. Hopeful, but realistic....

21. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    So, last night i'm online surfing (with Mistress's permission), and about 9:30 she comes over, and says "Time to get offline". Yep, She had plans that included me! Off to the bedroom, undress her, undress me, and away we go. She spent about 15 minutes slowly teasing me, then it was time for her to enjoy. After a bit i start getting close, but don't have permission, so i slow down to prevent an unapproved release, Mistress tells me "spray and wrap it!" "Yes, Mistress!"

Out comes the Stud spray and the Extended pleasure condoms, spray 5 pumps and spread it, then on with the condom, which is also full of delay cream, then back to attending to Mistress's desires. At one point i actually got very close again, talking almost ruined O close, but kept it together and kept going... Eventually Mistress collapes on the bed and tells me "I'm done.". i help her up, as her legs were shaky, and get her shower going. After She is showered and dried off, She tells me to get showered, but still hasn't told me to remove the condom. After i've showered i ask to remove it, and am given permission. Still slightly numb when i got up almost 6 hours later!!

Great night, i love satisfying Mistress's needs at the expnxe of my own. Not knowing if She will allow me to orgam or not and the drive to NOT have an unapprove release keeps me right on the edge to the end. When Mistress does allow my release it's mind-blowing in how intense it is compared to before, BUT, when i'm not allowed it's even better, IMHO... :)

hope everyone has a great day, mine is looking awesome!

22. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Thiings have been going well, no major changes, but a steady pace for Mistress Wolf. She will ask me to do things, and thank me when they are done right. Heard a commercial n TV 9can't remember what about), but in it a Lady TELLS a man what to do, i quietly comments "Now that's how it's done!" Mistress looked straight at me and replied "Yes, dear..." but I could see the wheels turning.

We have had several conversations lately about our relationship and how to make it even better. When asked for my thoughts i politely tell Her i would like Her to be more dominate, to TELL me rather than "asking", that She be stricter when assigning adn evaluating performance, and ask that i be punished when i do something wrong (not just verbally).

i know the last 2 years have been a huge change for both of us, i assuming my proper place in the relationship adn Her becoming the Alpha. The changes in her self-esteem, confidence, and personal interaction with myself adn others have totally transformed her life in totally positive ways. I canonly dream how far it will go as we continue down this path of a 100% real, full-time FLR, D/s life we have chosen!

i also had occasion to text Mistress C (my Beautiful 2nd Mistress) to request a live call. She called me back shortly after I texted, and quickly asked the reason for the call. i simply reponded "To receive due punishment." She had me explain, in detail, why. While in a phone converstaion with another very good lady friend with a problem dominate male (whom Mistrss C had also interacted with), i told my friend a couple of things about him that i was told in confidence. Mistress C was very understanding and assigned no punishment, but rather, commended me for my actions in trying to help our friend! With the business handled, we went on to have a nice conversation about many things.

23. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Fun goings on the last couple of days.

Tuesady nightMistress took me to bed early for some pleasure, and while i was successful in pleasing her, i also had an unauthorized release... :( i would say it's not my fault, but, of course it is. Mistress had been teasing me, fondling, licking, sucking, etc for a while, then it was my turn to see to her needs, and i didn't last as long as She had wanted.

SO, Wednesday when i came home for lunch Mistress "asked" if i had time for a quicky... my reply "If you say i do, then i do!" Off to the bedroom, Mistress O'd several times, then said "That's it, I'm done.", as i was just getting going. After getting her showered, then myself showered and ready to go back to work Mistress tells me "That was Reward and Punishment, Youv'e been doing well, but because of last night... "

I love Mistress Wolf!

ImHerSissyBitch likes this.
  24. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    i managed to anger Mistress Wolf today. i had to stay late at work to finish a customers car, and did not call to let her know. While i was waiting for a part to arrive i popped in on Facebook, shared a picture, then logged out. Mistress saw i had been on FB, and texted me "I you have time to dick around on FB you could take a few seconds to call and let me know you'll be late!"

Oops...

25. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    I know they say "customer is king" but you should know Queen comes first.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice