A dream come true

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Brian10, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Brian10

Brian10 Member

Student
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    I've always fancied the idea of chastity, but never had the guts to actually enforce it on myself. I do not have a mistress or master so it had to be a decision made by me... to deny myself pleasure.

5 days ago, I took the plunge and ordered a device online. It arrived yesterday and tried to get it on as soon as I opened it up. I was too excited and couldn't get it on. After waiting for my erection to subside, I placed the ring and shaft part on as fast as I could, without thinking about it. The lock went click and I have been in it for more than 24 hours now :) I love it! Should have done it sooner.

Found this site yesterday and made an account tonight. My name is Brian and I would like to say hello. Hello.

I'm now looking for a skype master or mistress to properly enforce my chastity as I am worried I will not have the will power to continue in the future. Message me.

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @Brian10 a good intro until you asked for a Skype Mistress or Master. Take it slow. . Wait be sure and keep an eye on your wallet and cards ... :cool:
    Regards
    Lucy x

Governess Stephanie likes this.
  3. Brian10

Brian10 Member

Student
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice Lucy :)

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    Hi Brian, I am new too and the first time I am talking to others into chastity. Would you explain why you want to limit your orgasms as a single man? When I was single, I could not get enough orgasms so what you want to do is something I never thought about before and I am curious as to your reasons. I hope you do not mind me asking.

5. Brian10

Brian10 Member

Student
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi.
    No I don't mind you asking. But To be completely honest, I'm not fully aware of my reasons for locking myself up in chastity. The following reasons are why I think I did it:

Ever since discovering the devices online a couple years ago, they have fascinated me and kind of turned me on. I would love to have someone to share this love with but at the minute, I have only myself.

Before I locked myself up a couple of days ago, I was masturbating every single day without fail, sometimes up to 3 times a day. My habits were getting out of control and I was searching on the internet for casual sex encounters. I never had any, but the fact that I was looking kind of repulsed me. It was the push over the edge that made me decide to lock myself up.

Another reason I wanted to enter into the world of chastity was the fact that my masturbation and orgasms had gotten very robotic. Wank, wank, wank, wank... Cum. Every night. My climaxes were not what they used to be. I have gone a day without masturbating before and realised that it did make the orgasm feel better but I could never go more than a day without touching myself. The one day without was hard enough for me.

Now that I have my chastity device, I find myself being a whole lot more productive. I have lots of free time that used to be taken up by masturbation and the chastity device gives me an odd sense of excitement and pleasure. I love it that when I go out, no one else knows I'm wearing it. I love the fact that it increased my bulge a little. I am learning to love the uncomfortable feeling of erections and the fact that I cannot do anything about them. I have even started to tease my cock and balls. I love it!

Writing this, it all sounds a bit weird, even to myself but it's how I feel and I am learning to love it.

6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Its only weird to someone who hasnt had the same feelings you describe! if you can manage to remain locked without unlocking then good for you and your willpower, however there are many others who have no willpower and so the game ends far too soon. I always wondered why more similar minded individuals who frequent sites such as this did not take the time to consider the notion of exchanging keys with another member in a similar position as themselves? after all who would know what you were experiencing more than someone who is going through the same thing. Its a start and who knows where the journey would take you however you would be sharing the journey rather than going solo!

Brian10 likes this.
  7. Brian10

Brian10 Member

Student
    UK
    Local Time:
    That's such a good idea but I don't think anyone else in my area would be into chastity.

8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Its an easy way to find out "Just Ask" you cannot be the only kink minded individual who frequents sites like this one and others.;) I found once i had made a couple of contacts on here all i wanted to do was actually meet up with them somewhere neutral just to see in real life that i was not alone in wanting the things i wanted and the old saying about a trouble shared is as true in this context as in its original meaning. Make a couple of posts and ask if there might be someone seeking a similar sharing of interests after all you never know where it might lead to? Enjoy the journey

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice