cs 100 / 500 wearers - please help!

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by ssendam, May 23, 2014.

1. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    I recently purchased a cs500 to wear full time for my Mistress/girlfriend. I purchased the tube options of the angled cut so it is angled downwards more. Additionally, I have the ring welded at the base of the tube for what I hoped would help with chaffing.

I'm in the process of trying to get adjusted to it and struggling with getting it to a point of complete comfort. Here's my progress/notes.

I am still experimenting with how tight the waist should be. I go back and forth. If it's too loose, I fear that my penis will be too easy to access at the top of the shaft, with my thumb and it would let me 'maneuver' it out. However, if it's too tight the problem I encounter is chaffing on the waist.

I've tried to remove the silicon liner and sanded it but it felt that without the liner, the cutting in was too tight into my skin. Perhaps it was adjusted too tightly. How tight should this be?

Now the second problem I had was the burning sensation under my testicles. I think i solved this by adjusting the bow down some.

The final and most significant problem I'm encountering is one of chaffing at the base of my shaft. If I have the belt super tight on my waist, I find that I am secure but damn if it doesn't hurt over time due to the pressure at the top of the shaft (feels like it digs in).

I tried to loosen the waist portion with the hope that this would move the bow and tube out from my body and it felt great for a while. However, the problem I had this morning was painful erections, specifically the part that was just a smidgen outside the tube at the very top portion of the base.

I've been trying to mess with settings throughout the day but had to take off the tube since it felt so bruised at the top of my shaft. There were 2 lines of bruises at the very top of my shaft on both sides.

I guess at this point i am looking for any advice or suggestions. Is this just all part of the break in period? I felt like the neosteel I had previously was a bit more comfortable (but less secure and no longer fits). I'd love to make this device work as well as I've heard others have made it.

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    @slave stroppy can you help this guy?

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    hi did you try and alter the angle of the scrotum bow and the fixing plate on the tube? which are factory bent to the same angle. As is always the case no two bodies are the same so on my belt i had to alter this angle by bending the bow and the tubes plate to a better angle for my shape which in my case made the tube sit slightly closer downwards and towards the abdomen. The bow i need to smear a few times a day with silicone lube just a little on my fingers does the trick around the balls sack and on the bow itself. When you ordered the belt they give you instructions where the brass locking pin should sit above the penis and when you fit the belt around yourself this should be the place the belts naturally sits before connecting the tube to it. Mine has the liner removed and i have no issues with it cutting into my waist it is tight enough not to be able to slip it down or up but loose enough to get my fingers inside to grip the waistbelt now and then to readjust it up or down slightly to sit it back in position. It will take a little time to get it right for you and as a start i would suggest fitting the belt and bow sections only without the tube being fitted to get used to having it locked around both your waist and your balls, this will make it easier to get this part of adjusting right before adding the tube to the issue. Get the bend correct first to suit your shape especially the angle of the scrotum bow then once it is done you can do the tube to suit later. Do not attempt to rush things your body has to learn to adapt to something rigid being fixed to it. Let me know how it goes.

4. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks Stroppy! You were one of the people who I read about in some of the other threads that had great success.

I haven't attempted to do any bending yet primarily because I have no idea how I can get this bent since it's so strong :p.

I live in an apartment complex so I unfortunately don't have access to a bench vice. I think i heard you mention using a long handled set of pliers in another thread. I could see that working for the bow but the metal is so thick with the strip above the tube I didn't think it'd effect it.

Most of the bending I've read about talk about bending the bow and metal above the tube inwards. Wouldn't that cause more digging in? Or would this be a case of bending it outwards?

I can also provide pictures and or draw a side view of what I think is happening.

With the waist tightness you mention being able to slide in fingers underneath. Do these easily slide in all around? For example when I had it very tight I was able to slide a couple fingers in near the front, but at the left and right sides I could not since it was tighter there with the bone of the pelvis.

Thanks!

5. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    I should mention that up to this point I've not had any pain or issues on the lower part of the shaft. Just the top. That's what I think is difficult for me. Figuring out the pressure points and what is causing the issue. I can't tell if it's bending too far in or too far out.

I also meant to ask in my reply above where to bend on the plate above the tube. It has the flat portion that goes up and down and then angles inwards. I'm guessing the flat portion of the metal is always left flat and the only thing that gets adjusted is the angle that's already bent? Thanks.

6. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    I attached a very rough drawing showing the area I'm talking about. You can see that there's a bit of skin the bunches up while erect (and sometimes flaccid) near the top of the tube. That part gets 'stiff' dyeing erections still.

If I lay down and get the waist as tight as possible, I can make the top part of the tube closer to the body. But over time it then digs in. However if I loosen the waist it goes further out but then causes potential bruising at the part near the tube of the tube. The red arrow indicates the part that goes in/out slightly depending on how tight I get the waist.

If I bend the whole thing inwards, do you think the top would go out and as a result not dig in? I figured it would just bring it even closer. Thanks!

Attached Files:

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    hi again i bent my bow and the tube section using only long handled grips which gave the needed leverage with the items held still with the other hand on a flat kitchen work surface, make sure you leave the tube plate flat where it connects to the locking post! by looking at your photo your belt seems to be angled in more than mine is now and i have added a couple of pics to show this angle on mine also with the belt fitted around my waist you can see there is not much space to get more than a finger or two squeezed between belt and waist at least while stood up.

Attached Files:

ssendam likes this.
  8. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks Stroppy. I will give that a shot and report back!

9. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    Well I managed to get some bending in. My god this metal is tough. I tried bending it outwards. The most difficult part was the flat metal above the tube as it was prone to being 'wavy' as I bent it. Realized I had to keep a vice closer to the part that bends naturally and then do some touching up to 'flatten out' the strip near the lock.

It's difficult to determine how much it got adjusted. I'm comparing it to your picture to get a similar angle. I believe I bent it out a good deal. We will see if it is out too much now.

One thing I am noticing is the tube is not as 'deep' inside the bow as it originally was. I am wondering if I have to bend the bow out even further.

Anyways, here is the before (first pic) and afters.

Attached Files:

10. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    i see what you mean i think you need to get the angle of the bow correct first to be comfortable under the scrotum with the belt fitted correctly then once that is ok bend the tube bracket to suit and maybe with the tube bending into the bow a little more as in mine. It also looks as though in mine the bow is adjusted more into the bracket than yours, so higher up to the bottom of the ballsac. keep making small alterations at a time so as not to go too far and loose what worked before.

11. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the advice. Slow and steady wins the race right? I have it to a point right now that feels very comfortable. I did end up angling the bow even further forward as I realized that my 'boys' were able to slip out behind the bow. Now with it adjusted further forward they do not have any space to get between the tube and the bottom of the bow.

I am going to try this for the rest of the day and see how it goes. I think i get a bit too eager to get it all just right at once without testing long enough so trying to so smaller adjustments.

I noticed that if I was aroused I could slightly "thrust" the tube to try to emulate sex, by trying to pull the front of the belt outwards. But I think this was due to too much gun oil in the tube when trying to get in. I at first tried to tighten the belt one more hole but then I think it feels too restricting on my waist and if I "flexed" my lower back and thighs I felt bit of fatigue/pressure from the tightness so I reverted that change.

Worst comes to worst if the only issue I end up with is a slight ability to thrust, I will get a locking PA ring since I am already pierced. That will keep it stuck in the front for sure. :)

12. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    there are other users who have a piercing fitted with this belt and they too find it perfect, even more secure i would assume. I only use the slightest dab of gun oil (silicone around the inside of the tube and again a smidge around the cradle bow and i slip in with no trouble especially as the steel is SO cold when it goes around me. keep moving slowly. great to hear you having more comfort.

13. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    One quick question I had is what is normal "break in" discomfort vs true discomfort? Coming from a cb6000, I imagine that the body has to acclimate much more to get used to this type of device.

Does the body naturally get more adjusted over time and the areas that are more prone to being sore, become less so?

I also didn't know if anyone had recommendations on ointment and how often. I wonder if trying to do this mostly dry (except for the gun oil) is part of the problem. I was experiencing some discomfort again but decided to try and use some white vaseline for the first time. Maybe it's just me but it seems to have helped a good deal for the area at the top of the shaft, where I have the most discomfort in general.

14. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    any area that has an amount of pressure applied to it will eventually harden itself to it given plenty of time and those areas do get used to the belt being there, as for creams etc some do indeed find a cream can aid them but others find it can make the skin softer and slower to harden. The gun oil is only a lubricant and if used on sore or broken skin will not help whereas things like nappy creams etc might help an area that has been rubbed sore to heal
    but to be honest if it has got that bad then you need to remove the item and let the skin heal and then adjust whatever caused the problem to begin with.

15. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    Just a quick update. Whatever changes I've made seem to have helped as the belt is more comfortable. I wouldn't say it's easy to forget it's on but my body is adjusting a little more. I managed to get some decent sleep and didn't have throbbing pain due to nighttime erections.

I still have some tenderness under the bow. Hopefully, this is just something that goes away in time.

I still am wondering if I have the belt too loose but any tighter feels too tight. However while showering and using soap I am able to shift the belt up and down a couple inches of I try. Not as much while dry.

I also do not see how one could entirely prevent pull out. If I pull the belt forward and try very hard I can get a finger near the base of the shaft, possibly using it to wiggle the penis out of the tube. Even if the belt was digging in an immense amount, I imagine that with the flex of the waist belt you could still pull it forward just enough to get access with a finger. I can't shine not having this possible unless the waist was so tight and the angle of the tube dug so far in that even with flex you couldn't access it. I imagine a PA will alleviate this but I was wondering others thoughts on this.

Finally, how far high should the waist band be? I feel I have mine just underneath the top edges of the pelvis. This is just where it naturally seems to fall/rise. I imagine it can go lower although that would feel a bit odd, like wearing a belt that sits at the top of the butt cheeks. Mine angles down ever so slightly towards the front, where it locks to the tube.

16. vanelocked

vanelocked Member

Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    Hello
    Please what is the main pro of CS100/500 vs Arch? The fact that the penis is not down but "normal"? Do some people can't bear too much the penis such down?
    Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice