Question on spacing

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by socks, May 9, 2014.

1. socks

socks New member

Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    Hi all,

I am looking to upgrade to a QK from my current birdlocked and had a quick question on spacing. Has anyone had an issue with excessive pinching and the gap just being too small if they went with the 1/4 spacing right from the start? I ask as due to the style of the birdlocked and prolonged wear I have a stretched a bit and fear the standard 3/8 size would be too big.

2. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    I went with the 3/8" gap on both my JB and WM. The 1/4" would have been way too tight for me. I've been wearing the WM for over a year now and I can say the gap is still a true 3/8". I don't believe you will find any stretching with a MM product.

Best of luck and I'm sure what ever you choose you will be more than satisfied with your QK

3. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    I started with the 3/8" gap on my Jailbird and ended up going to the 7/16" gap. I too had initial problems with pinching but once I had the gap slightly increased the problem went away.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice