New to chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 23boy, Apr 23, 2014.

1. 23boy

23boy New member

Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    Hi,

Me and my girlfriend have been into BDSM since we first met a few years back, we have always spoke about chastity but never got around to it, but now the time is nearing. She has been wanting to lock me up more then ever right now.

But here are a few questions…

1. Can a plastic code lock some how be fitted alongside a key lock? (she’s worried about lock picking)
    2. I have not been circumcised - should the skin be pulled back before locking?
    3. Should I trust cheap Soho sex shops / ebay, We are looking at getting a CB6000s

Look forward to hearing feedback!

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi welcome to CM
    Come and have fun I must admit to being disappointed at no lovely photos of you hunny. Or much about yourself and your girlfriend. Be wonderful to hear from her .

However that is for the future .

If its your first device how about some of the stainless ones on eBay only £20 or so see how you get on .
    There are questions about how long the plastic ones last and keeping clean in them.

Xx Wendy

3. 23boy

23boy New member

Local Time:
    Been looking on eBay found some stainless steel ones for around £20, That should do to start off with.

Once I am in I will upload some photos.

:)

Wendygirl likes this.
  4. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    Not quite sure I understand Your first question, but I give it a go. Yes, any device that uses padlocks can be locked with onetime-use plastic locks...
    Second question: No don't pull back or too much skin will be exposed for pinching by the device. And it does not look nice either...:) Circumcised or not, you need to clean/be cleaned to prevent health and smell issues...
    Third question: I would recommend the Holy Trainer ( look it up) for a good starting device, - and later on move to steel.... The Holy trainer is smooth, flexible and prevents pinching, and is due to the design and anatomic Base ring hardly visible...
    I wear a Steeelworxx Steelheart with integrated lock ( No padlock) and PA- fixing, - but less can do:)- especially for startUps..

Hope You soon will feel the energy and sensation in a chastity lifestyle:)

5. 23boy

23boy New member

Local Time:
    We have found a stainless steel (knock off) on eBay for £20, as a first device it will do for now! (just as long as it works!)

6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Give it a go, if you have a look in the for sale bit , I am always amazed at how high end custom made devices are for sale . So spending a lot of money does not mean they are any better fit, though some do look amazing .

Have fun see how you get on most of what chastity is about is in your head and your girlfriend's head not what is locked on your cock.

Xx Wendy

BlueEyes likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice