Attracting Masculinist Allies to Chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity without feminisation and crossdressing' started by Caro-Kann, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Caro-Kann

Caro-Kann Long term member

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    10:55 PM
  2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    Dude, we're just silly monkeys who happen to wear clothes. Stop taking this so seriously. He is not your "opponent". He really is not your opponent. He's not your enemy. He's not your foil.

You only have one man standing in your way, and it's not any of the rest of us here. The only man actually causing you grief is the one inside your own head. (I suffer from the same, for what it's worth.)

Yes, this happens. No, it's not right. No, it's not fair. Is it truly important? No, but that doesn't make it ok, either.

Truly horrible things do happen to men. Men whom I dearly care for have been assaulted. Beaten. Even raped. It's horrible. And it's life changing for them. (Sometimes, life ruining. Even to point of suicide. I have lived long enough now to have lost way too many dear friends to preventable causes, and I try to be a true and loving friend to my friends, so that maybe one of them will be able to lean on me some day when they are going through their own rough patch.)

None of us is downplaying the seriousness of the problems that men deal with. You can support others who face their own challenges without somehow giving up your own right to having enormous challenges in your life.

Whatever you are watching, listening to, and reading, please take a break from it. It's poisoning your mind. The manner in which it oozes from your pores is not attractive, and it's making it impossible for others to see your attractive traits. You are on a path to loneliness and despair; please come back ...

I wish you could see what a lot of other people here see. Please do not take offense, because we may be the mirror you need to see to start working on yourself.

Best wishes.

3. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    It is not just downplayed by feminists though, it is literally all blamed on the nature of men themselves. Why? Because they are only interested in promoting the existence of women's issues in society.

I actually don't read any material on red pill or men's rights at all, I just read my own writings on masculinism and develop my ideas from there. At some point I intend to do a dive into google scholar though and find the resources that already prove my stance. Shame I don't have access to metalib anymore.

4. CagedJohn

CagedJohn Long term member

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    4:55 PM
    well the student can only be as good as the teacher

Sub2misgoddess and Miss Bella like this.
  5. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    Guess I am very good at both then as I'm quite proud of the way my thought has developed into very powerful counter-narratives through the art of language. I just need to level up through empiricism and the skills of editing.

6. CagedJohn

CagedJohn Long term member

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
  7. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Please don't assume this. There are many wonderful and good people out there, who truly care about others. Yes, most of the time most of us can barely hold our own pathetic lives together, and we run out of the energy that we need to be gracious and helpful to others, but I've been keeping score for a long time now, and I continue to see the actual good in most people.

Some day, feminism will hopefully disappear. Because hopefully, some day, women will not longer have to fight for equal rights, and the word will no longer have a meaning that makes sense.

Hopefully, we will continue to make progress on restorative justice for everyone. I live on the other side of the pond, in a relatively violent society, and one in which our leaders attempt to solve every problem with more prisons, which in turn seem to only breed more violence. I really don't know what the answers are, but I'm pretty sure we have it all wrong here. I have friends whose mission in life is to work (as volunteers) with many of these violent offenders, to help them turn their lives around. It's inspiring, but it's also hard and tedious and often fails.

But that is the story of life: It's often hard and tedious and full of failures. But that's not the conclusion of the story; that's just what makes the plot so interesting.

8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We have a safe word, also never needed one. A seat belt isn’t there for when everything is going great . Just a safety net

9. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    What you don't understand is that the feminist narrative is not about what you do or what you believe in, it isn't necessarily even about maliciousness. It is about language and control, and more specifically, the history of women's activism and collective self-interest. Women's groups are literally afraid that recognising men's interests as independent of androcentric leadership, norms or causes will increase the relevancy of counter-narratives, destroying their ability to fight for their primary concerns. But equality can only be established through counter-narratives which is why men's issues have to be brought back to the foreground.

This is not achieved by fighting for equality because it is a weak negotiating strategy to employ against those who's primary aim is self-preservation of their identity through gender. It is achieved by having the primary aim as self-preservation of our own identity through gender - any other strategy loses ground through political capital. And masculinists already begin from a weakened position because the mainstream media narrative already sides with the feminists. This means that masculinists are the only ones who are actually interested in equality.

10. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My 2 cents, which is over priced, you are over thinking this.

I can tell by your vocabulary and verse, you are trying diligently to exude intelligence. More power to ya. It truly isn’t that complicated. If you enjoy the sexual power reversal and don’t want anything said or done to be brought up in normal life…agree to that with her first. That’s it. You get to keep your man card intact, and stop whenever you want. Most that are into this actually want more and not less submission…but hey, nobody has the same dynamic and certainly no one is wrong for doing what is right for them.

I have not even heard of masculinism. The world pretty much already goes that way, Feminism is simply the desire to be equal to, not greater than.

Peter Rabbit, corsac and true42 like this.
  11. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    Representation of the masculine identity.

If the world already "goes that way", why is there the increased prevalence of violent assault rates, higher incarceration, higher professional death toll, mental health issues, increased suicide rate and sexual/romantic isolation among men?

12. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh I had no idea masculinism was from that guy I’ve seen on tv and the internet. I’ve heard these kind of statements.

I truly hope you find happiness somewhere. I will not engage in debate on your core beliefs as neither side will be enlightened further. I leave you, your thread, your posts with every one feeling well and without malice.

Good day

13. Miss Bella

Miss Bella The Head Balls Coach

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    Local Time:
    Ahh nothing quite so self-affirming as being well-read with the complete and thorough works of yourself . Good show.

that’s just me playfully teasing you by the way, that’s not me ‘confirming feminist dismissal of male issues’ I subscribe to no such ideal.

This isn’t the bold or honorable statement you may or may not believe it to be ( although I anticipate you telling me in ~200 words how it actually is something completely different, so let’s hear it)

also , let’s not suggest that I am anything approaching a feminist. I find that overgeneralizing what something COULD imply is self-defeating and not productive.

feminism arose primarily from half of the human race demanding to be treated with dignity and respect with the same rights and privileges as the other half enjoyed. I would agree that when things veer into territory antithetical to providing common humane decency to all fellow humans regardless of bits and bobs that’s when justifiable opposition arises , rightfully so.

Men on the other hand have many issues that I believe have been of their own making and systematically encouraged to be repressed in order to maintain some delusion of ….”hetero-normative” standards .

Ex. —You have feelings? You get emotional and cry? You react a certain way to [x,y,z] ?
    “Suck it up , ‘be a man’, be strong and push through….stop being such a baby! What are you, a little bitch? Dude what’s your problem— why don’t you go pack some more wet sand into your gaping mangina.” Etc etc etc.

this is the type of common conditioning that
    has to be eliminated if the real spectrum of male-related issues are ever to be addressed in a healthy and constructive manner. ‘Being a man’ isn’t just one thing or the next, the essence of which can mean many things to many people.

Of course you have the more modern extreme absolutism when it comes to polar opposite sides of the spectrum “men are ignorant pigs” v. “women are
    to be seen as objects , not to be taken seriously”

my only belief is that generally speaking , large amounts of average everyday people are far less interested in the perspective and nuance that conversation or debate can provide in the interest of enriching each other as much as they are just waiting for their turn to speak whatever they wished to say without thoughtfully considering an opposing perspective.

for example, I can also argue that despite my own personal beliefs , I don’t believe that anything I hold as true or that anyone else holds similarly is universally OBJECTIVELY true . The constraints and limitations of language and methods/modes of communication makes dissemination of objective truth impossible . You can state an “objective fact” to an audience of ANY size and what is heard and received will vary wildly according to the receivers cognitive biases, socioeconomic standing, and life experience that could be pressed in argument with or without evidence as a ‘counter-narrative’… but I digress.

So, if you do in fact represent the bleeding edge of masculinist theory , is this not an incredible burden to carry — and to what end? I’m not trying to be patronizing whatsoever , it’s an honest question .

corsac, Breathe, JaySaysYes and 3 others like this.
  14. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    Someone here needs to learn the difference between being out spoken and actually having knowledge. Knowing big words does not take any great deal of knowledge and no wisdom at all. Having the empathy to understand how those words affect others and what effect they have on society takes knowledge and wisdom.
    Without both you are like a one handed guitar player.

15. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    Suffrage actually rose in the UK at a time when men were being drafted in WWI and women were quite comfortable comparatively in performing domestic labour and child rearing. Where the narrative rose that there was ever a time women were inherently disadvantaged, I have no idea.

See, this is misandry: most issues faced by women is caused by men; most issues faced by men are also caused by men.

Actually, as I wrote in a journal entry, men are surprisingly good communicators. The issue is not toxic masculinity in men's ability to express emotions, the issue is the absence of a strong masculinist presence among therapists and in mental health networks.

Pioneers have to learn to delegate responsibility, that's all I can say really. Through disseminating good information, others will follow and pick up the slack with time.

Focussing on the semantics is just another counter-narrative suppression tactic. Not impressed.

16. Miss Bella

Miss Bella The Head Balls Coach

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    Local Time:
    Ahh. Ignorance within your premise, front and center. And if not ignorance, you sound like the philosophical equivalent of a self-assigned IP address…. hmm…. Connected to the network but no internet access…. Hmmm….guess I’ll consult myself for the answer!

Women’s suffrage doesn’t count? I would just invite you to look no further than religion … to see how positively ignorant this statement is.

…. Yeah a can of worms that will rot and fester on the unimpressive hill where you stand to remain alone on.

Oh, what about Implemented genital mutilation of young females in some cultures so that they might be relieved of ever being tempted into feeling sexual pleasure? Just another feminist driven narrative to unfairly assign blame of crimes against humanity to men?

Good luck disseminating this “good information “ but I’ll stop taking this obvious troll bait . Take care!

Isopropylforyou, corsac and Breathe like this.
  17. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    Who do you think they predominantly employ as child soldiers? Young males.

18. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Thanks for describing me :mad:

CagedJohn, JaySaysYes and Miss Bella like this.
  19. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Who is "they"?

20. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    Underground rebel factions, typically motivated by the blood diamond and minerals trade, resulting from systemic poverty and complex economic and political conditions that are the end result of European colonialism in Africa.

21. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Don't mind me I did bring popcorn though lol

22. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Meh, who needs orgasm denial when one has such massive capacity mental masturbation.

It's like Putin has weaponised pontification.

23. chastitystrapon

chastitystrapon Active member

Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    Feels like this thread should be in off-topic at this point - I don't think there has been reference to chastity since the prior page.

Chastity School and CagedJohn like this.
  24. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    I'm just following the conversation detours which were made into a gender politics debate. You'd be welcome to set the thread straight again, in fact I'd welcome it since OP was about attracting masculinist allies to chastity.

25. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    And I can set it straight myself, of course. From the OP:

The reason why this is a problem is because we need to attract someone with the following tendencies:

In chastity relationships in general (which tend to have an inclination towards femdom), feminism seems to have a strong correlation with "lifestyle femdom". I mentioned this in another conversation topic:

As we can see, for masculinists with an interest in femdom or femdom-related chastity, this is the ideal sort of relationship proposal. Anyway, back to the OP:

And I think the answer to this is that we need to develop more inclusive masculinist circles in the femdom community which discuss important male centred issues like violent assault, the professional death toll and mental health/suicide. However, it's also crucial to consider how we discuss these things. I discussed this subject recently in my writing uploads, comparing the impact of race and gender when it comes to considering identity group issues in broader society:

We need to develop an in-depth conversation on this kind of subject if we are serious about attracting masculinist allies to femdom chastity. I believe quite firmly now that this is the answer.

Thanks all for understanding and helping me come to this conclusion. The next question is: how do we attract people to conversations like these within femdom and chastity circles which seem to be ardently feminist in the first place?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice