Zero to 60 overnight

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by littleguy3, Jun 25, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    Day 4

I fell into a bit of a drop after my last O. My dopamine level fell off because of the O and there was nothing to trigger adequate replacement. The sex muffins were gone. D and I had 24x7 child care duty for two of our pre-school aged grandchildren while their parents were out of town for a wedding so there was no teasing/sex as our focus shifted to the kids. A lack of communication led to unmet expectations and I became slightly irritable. D picked up on this immediately and was very upset. If she wasn't postmenopausal, I would have thought it was the wrong time of the month.

That threw us off for another day. And there isn't much relief in the future. My last surviving aunt passed away (a gem of a woman), so we're traveling out of state the next couple of days.

Yesterday was supposed to have been my release day and it's too bad D didn't wait. Things might have been different. She did hold off on our dice roll but I thought she forgot about it. But as we were turning off the house lights right before bedtime, she pulled out the dice. She rolled a 7 which would normally be a lucky number for me.... only 1 week till my next release and right on her birthday weekend. But I could tell she wasn't too thrilled!

As we brushed our teeth, I again raised the question: "How many red stars (marking my O's) do you want to see on this calendar (hanging on the wall of our bathroom) this year?" There are 2 already this year and that number will hopefully be 3 very soon. She replied with a question, "How many were there last year?" I told her there had been 9 in the last 10 months of the year since we started this journey and I started keeping track. She acted very surprised and that she didnt believe me. She said she thought it was ONLY about 4. This conversation was heading in the wrong direction. I verified the number from my blog since she had already tossed last year's calendar in the trash.

I finally got her to come up with a number which she said was 12. I wonder if that was higher than she wanted, and that she would have felt guilty about going lower. I told her I had calculated what the annual average would be based on our current dice game and she asked what that was. I told her 16.5. I could see in her eyes that this registered as "too many". I told her I would tweak the values to get it closer to 12. I pointed out that even still it could be a lot higher or lower depending on my luck. I've already revised the numbers and the chance of a lockup of over 1 month is now greater than 40%. The annual average is now 11.5.

To put this in perspective, the average couple has sex 54 times per year according to a 2017 study. I'll be happy if she has that many O's in 2023 but would love it if the number was much higher. But D is in control in the bedroom. I just have to do my best outside the bedroom to keep her flame burning.

This lockup period:
    Teased - 0
    D - 0
    Me - 0

This year:
    Teased - 16
    D - 8
    Me - 2

For my purposes of keeping track, I'm going to say we've had sex 16 times thus year because, if it weren't for the cage, one of us would have orgasmed each time.

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    We’re all going to end up with giant spreadsheets the way we are going.
    I saw a @King Hippo using pie charts. I was slightly envious of that one!

No sex muffins and too many distractions! It’s the free time where the mind wanders (or your wife’s hands in your case) that really gets the dopamine pumping

Stephplayswithyou and littleguy3 like this.
  3. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Me too!!!

This lockup period:
    Teased - 1
    D - 1
    Me - 0

This year:
    Teased - 17
    D - 9
    Me - 2

Caged for life likes this.
  4. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Now I’m even more envious!

Caged for life, littleguy3 and Chaz69 like this.
  5. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
  6. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 10

This past week has been an exhausting sprint. There has been little time or energy for physical intimacy. But we have been able to maintain our emotional, intellectual & spiritual connectedness despite that.

A trip out of state for a funeral
    Overnight guests to entertain
    Child care for a daughter's 4 children when she went out of town
    D's birthday

Her birthday was a significant number. And we celebrated in style. We were able to sleep in late before a full day's activities. She was ready for physical intimacy after a long week. Fortunately for her, she wasn't as busy as I was this week. I was determined to make this all about her as we cuddled and started foreplay even though I was desperate for some physical attention.. But she quickly began to move me into a submissive position for her to tease me. When I began to object, she told me firmly "That is not how it works!"

OK... she is in charge and she had her way with me. I moan, groaned, twitched and spasmed significantly frustrated and unable to reach a point where I could find relief. Exhausted, I finally rolled over and she allowed me to please her satisfactorily. The rest of the day was full of meals, wine tasting, great conversation with another couple, etc. We stumbled home and fell into bed and slept long and hard. Fully satiated. She thanked me repeatedly for the day's activities!

Today is my scheduled release but I don't know if she'll remember or we'll have time. She's invited family over for the big game and I'm on point to serve up a nice dinner to satisfy a variety of palettes. Even if she doesn't remember, that's okay. I'd rather wait until we're both ready, rested and excited!

The upcoming week is looking incredibly busy for us. She has things on her calendar every night this week until Friday. Valentine's Day night is not looking good. I have a necklace to give her as a gift that has a heart, lock and key on it. I doubt it's something she'll treasure since necklaces are not a big thing for her, but we don't usually exchange anything on Valentine's Day other than cards so I'm hoping she'll appreciate the sentiment!

upload_2023-2-12_16-37-12.png

7. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    I don’t know why I’m so excited to see this little chart, I’m hoping it’s a sign of greater data collection and we’ll be seeing some graphs/charts/diagrams. Tracking of teasing over time etc.

8. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Now you're putting pressure on me... I've got a little time to get the graphs & charts built since I'll need a little more data for the year.

Day 11
    As we were lying in bed this morning about to get up and start the day, I asked D if she had forgotten that "we were supposed to roll the dice yesterday". She said, "No, I just can't get my mind wrapped around it right now." What was supposed to be a 1 week lockup and turned into 10 days so apparently a little too short for her. I guess I need to tweak the Dice Roll a little bit more.
    upload_2023-2-13_8-59-42.png

Attached Files:

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  9. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I've been thinking about this a lot over the last year. There are only a couple times when I've felt close to an O as a result of stimulation of body parts other than my little guy. However, I think she can sense when I'm close and, whether she is really aware of it or not, she changes thinks up and prevents something from happening. Most days, I realize there is really no chance of it happening. It's still very frustrating but extremely pleasurable just the same!

Chaz69 and IB-Chaste like this.
  10. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    You back date it from starting your journal. An average tease per day of each lock up would be interesting, perhaps. There could be too much anomaly with only a sample size of one but, you know… it will pass some time.

11. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 13

Today is our day off so I had thoughts (hopes?) this would be the day she'd release me for play since we're now overdue by 3 days.

Last night, I asked for the key when she got home from a meeting prior to bed so I could shower & shave. It had been more than 2 weeks and thinks were getting itchy. I thought she might tell me to keep it off but "no dice".

This morning after cuddling and back scratching, she pushed me into position and teased me. She's developed a habit. after getting me pretty worked up, of placing her leg between my legs on my cage. The temptation to wrap my legs around her thigh or calf is too much to resist and I often start to thrust against it. I'm beginning to think she's doing it on purpose to increase the tease. I also wonder if she's hoping I'll orgasm from this without removing the cage to save her the work. Civility prevents me from asking. And I don't want to put any ideas in her mind. But even though it's only been about 2 weeks since my last O, the desire / anticipation is growing significantly with each passing day. I wonder how long it would be before I spontaneously erupt if she keeps me "in the wind"!

upload_2023-2-15_9-59-20.png

Chaz69, knightly and IB-Chaste like this.
  12. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    For obvious reasons this is something I’ve been wondering myself. I’m a bit of an over thinker at times. I came to the conclusion that the length of time isn’t the defining factor. As you said, it’s just been two weeks and you feel ready. You’ve gone longer than that easily!
    So what is it? I’m thinking it’s in the level of frustration and stimuli over a shorter period of time. Keeping those dopamine levels high but not too far from lock up and giving the body time to habituate…
    Could be wrong, maybe it’s just a feeling and it doesn’t really happen that often.

13. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    When we started (a couple of months ago), we hadn't really dialed in a dynamic of tease and denial...I could go over 20 days with no desire to release, and eventually started to lose interest. But lately that has changed with an enhanced level of frustration and stimuli over a shorter period of time. The exquisitely delivered teasing techniques as she learns me and gains confidence in teasing me out of my mind, I did pose the idea the other day that she could quite likely make me erupt from light teasing through the cage. Add a week or two to that and it would likely take even less stimulation, like littleguy, rubbing against her leg could do the trick.

14. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day ??... Whatever

Oh, the torment!

D and I both woke up at 4:30 this morning needing to use the bathroom. As she returned to bed, she asked me what time it was. She replied, “We’ve got another hour and a half. Let’s go back to sleep.” We found each other under the covers, just a little skin on skin, our legs slightly intertwined. This was enough to keep me awake in a comfortable state until her alarm went off.

She rolled over away from me on her side with her back toward me, so I moved in behind her and spooned. While holding her, she said, “Let’s go back to sleep. Wake me at 7:00.” I asked if she was okay with me holding her in this position and she murmured a little “Mmmmm”. So I held that position.

The next hour was one of the more incredible, torturous teases she’s given me and she certainly had no idea she was doing it! (Did she?) Normally, she teases me for about 10 minutes at a pretty high intensity... about how long it takes to cook a thick steak on the grill. But this tease was more like a slow cook at a simmer or low boil. This causes the muscle fibers to break down to the point you can cut the meat with a fork. In my case, I became gelatinous.

Just being naked with her under the sheets with so much skin on skin contact is enough to get me warmed up. The realization that she was going back to sleep for an hour was a clear indicator that I’m not getting released again today and she’s extending my lockup at least another day. She’s never kept me past a release date more than 1-2 days and both of those times were planned & expected. This extension with uncertainty as to when it will end has my little guy starting to twitch.

D has a bit of restless leg syndrome (RLS) that bothers her and disrupts her sleep from time to time. This morning, her feet were twitching just a little…. not in an annoying way, but more in a light caressing sort of way… teasing my feet and lower leg. More twitching from my little guy.

Then I started thinking about how cute she looked when we went out for her birthday dinner Wednesday night with her employer. And then I thought about what an adorable creature she is as I held her in my arms, skin as soft as a baby’s. Little guy is definitely throbbing now. Good thing he’s not pressed up against her body. I can hear her breathing deeply… the sound when she’s fallen into a light sleep.

The twitching and throbbing and erotic thoughts continue until a few minutes before 7 when she wakes up on her own. She rolls my direction and lightly caresses my upper torso briefly. I make a comment about being visited by an angel from heaven. I want to add “who’s tormented me like a demon from hell” but I refrain! There must be a puddle forming beneath me!

After a few minutes of holding one another, D says “it’s time to get up and have some coffee”. I vaguely remember her leg briefly coming across my body making contact with my cage. I get up and head to the kitchen to start the coffee. I reach down and find my cage is covered in a wet mess. Surely she felt it with her leg, but she didn’t mention it. This is really unusual for the outside of the cage to be this wet. More pre-cum oozes out for the next 10 minutes as I work on preventing it from dripping all over the floor. How can these tiny glands produce so much???

After getting our coffee, I head for her chair with a towel and her foot cream. Before applying any cream, I caress and rub her feet as she browses her Facebook feed, totally unaware of the effect she’s having on me. I can feel wetness dripping down my leg and on my robe. I cut the foot rub a little short, unable to handle the torment any longer.

upload_2023-2-17_8-31-54.png

ChastityUrges, Chaz69 and knightly like this.
  15. knightly

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Beautiful! Can I give this one +5 Likes

littleguy3 likes this.
  16. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 16

Short version

A Double Bind that we can’t agree on kills our intimacy temporarily
    A nice dinner & evening together surprisingly brings our affection for one another to the forefront
    She releases me and we both experience a happy ending
    She teases that my orgasms might be finished (I hope she’s just teasing)

Long version

Will she forgive me?

Our oldest daughter has invited us to go to the beach with her and our 4 grandchildren in early April. I initially expressed interest but was concerned because we already booked and paid for most of an anniversary trip the first week of March. A 2nd daughter, her husband and two kids are now going on the beach trip also. For multiple reasons, I suggested to D that we shouldn’t go with them. She still wants to go! She said we need to talk about this more.

Friday night, we had dinner with our daughters and the topic of the trip came up. I explained my reasons why D and I shouldn’t go. My oldest daughter, who thinks like I do, quickly saw it was not a good idea. D was not happy with me.

We had a little too much to drink and I thought I had said some things that were disparaging to D. When we got home, I immediately apologized but couldn’t remember what I had said. She went to bed and I stayed up for a while because she seemed a bit frosty. When I finally went to bed, I noticed she had a t-shirt and panties on, a clear sign that I was to keep my distance. When she awoke in the morning, she didn’t want to snuggle, declined to let me give her a back rub despite sore muscles and didn’t allow me to scratch her back which is now a morning ritual. She instead said it was time to get up.

I started the coffee and retreated to the living room. After about an hour, she came out and we talked. She told me she wasn’t angry with me, didn’t remember me saying anything negative about her, but wanted to talk about the trip. Our problem is a clear “Double Bind”. I told her we have a double, double bind! We didn’t reach a mutual decision but she ended the conversation saying, “I guess I’m just going to have to give in and not go to the beach.” I’m thinking: “This is NOT good!”

In the evening, I prepared one of our favorite dinners, put on a recording of a jazz performance from a favorite club in NYC, opened a bottle of wine, and served cheese and crackers at our little table while we waited on the main course to cook. With the lights turned down a little, she exclaimed, “I’m not in a romantic mood”. Yikes! I’m guessing my 6 day overdue release isn’t going to happen tonight!

The wine, cheese and crackers, and dinner were all very good! The movie we watched afterwards was very enjoyable. We retired to the bedroom. Instead of a quick kiss good night, she was in the mood to snuggle a bit. Things began to escalate quickly. She started teasing me and firmly pressed her leg against my cage. I really think she’s trying to induce a caged O. I think when she realized it was going to take awhile for that to happen based on my responsiveness, she asked if she should get the key out. My response: “Please!!!”

God, I love her! She is so quick to forgive me, even though she says she has nothing to forgive me about! I’m shocked at how much she’s enjoying this!

She rolls on top of me and we get in a different position than we’ve ever tried before that is pleasurable for both of us. She reached an orgasm first which is unusual. It seemed pretty powerful. Then she turned her attention to me. It took her longer to please me than she really wanted but not as long as I had hoped. Near the end, she was barely rubbing me and I came suddenly and cried “Noooo…. I wasn’t ready yet!” She replied, “Why not? What took so long?” And then she asked if that was a “Spoiled” orgasm. I knew she meant “Ruined” since we had talked about it before but she had never tried to give me one before. I replied, “No, not exactly”. It was still pleasurable but just not as powerful as some.

She brought up our trip to the beach in March and told me she wants me uncaged while we’re away. I told her that would be great but I should probably wear it while sleeping. Unfortunately, I didn’t do that last night. Big mistake!

I woke up around 3 am and immediately got a strong erection. The pulsations of my little guy against the sheet on top of me only made it worse. I fell asleep again but woke up after it started to get light out and my erection came back quickly. Same thing happens; twitching against the sheet. Now I’m really aroused! I start doing Kegel exercises which cause more stimulation to the tip of my knob. I’m clearly teasing myself… a direct violation of our chastity rules. Before things could escalate too much further, she wakes up and reaches over with her foot and starts rubbing my leg. At this point, I’m ready to jump on her. I can see my focus without the cage has shifted from her pleasure to my pleasure. Not good, but my lizard brain doesn’t care! Before anything can happen, she says she needs to go to the bathroom. She doesn’t come back to bed and says we need to get up, it’s getting late.

When I get out of bed, she clearly sees my erection and murmurs a little. I head to the bathroom but can’t get the cage on. I decided to let things calm down and put on my robe. After about an hour, I get in the shower, clean up quickly, and let myself cool off after turning off the water hoping the cool air will result in the same effect as a cold shower. My erection started to diminish but quickly returned once I toweled off.

D is sitting next to me putting on her makeup as I struggle to jam myself into the cage. I manage to get it on barely. As I’ve recounted in the “Hot things your KH says” thread, the exchange we have next ends with her saying “We’re just going to have to stop giving you orgasms!” I really hope that was just a tease! If so, it’s working!

upload_2023-2-19_13-41-7.png

17. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Don’t be so mean! Take her to the beach. Life is for living!

18. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I am taking her to the beach..... in March! And my other double bind is that I told my middle daughter that we didn't want to go to the beach again with her and her family this year because we wanted to do something different for our summer vacation. And now we'd be going to the beach twice without her before summer even arrives. This is a triple double bind for me!

D and I talked about it and decided not to make a decision on the April beach trip until we get back from our March anniversary trip.

19. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    You: D, my lock-up ends in March. It would be really enjoyable to have an orgasm

D: Yes, it would… but, I’ve already thought about doing that in April.

You: :eek:

D: Honestly, if I give you one in April then we probably wouldn’t want to do it again in summer!

You: :eek::eek::eek:

littleguy3 and Chaz69 like this.
  20. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Honestly, I get it. We go for a beach trip every year (I don’t think the beaches here will be as nice) and it’s fun.
    Then her family want to go again the next month.
    A few day trips here and there… to the same frickin’ place. We end up wondering why we spent our money doing the same thing over when we could have done some thing really special.

littleguy3 likes this.
  21. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 2

Yesterday, I was in a state of continual arousal. My little guy was straining in his confines all day long. It felt like I'd taken Viagra and couldn't get soft. That longing feeling for stimulation coming from my knob was persistent throughout the day. I wondered if my base ring was acting like a cock ring contributing to my discomfort. The feeling finally subsided during the night last night and I awoke this morning feeling back to normal, thankfully.

D has said she wants me unlocked for our vacation coming up in less than 2 weeks. I told her I think it would be wise to lock back up when we go to sleep. After this weekend, I think that's especially true, particularly if it involves sex with an orgasm for me. I'm thinking it would be good to limit my orgasms as much as possible to make sure we don't ruin our time together with sub drop. This trip, which at first was something I really, really was looking forward to, is starting to give me anxiety knowing she wants me out of the cage! :eek:

Before she left this morning, I asked her if we could roll the dice this evening so I could know my fate. She gave me a bit of a disgusted look and then said, "We're going on a vacation in less than two weeks. Let's just wait until after our trip. You don't want to roll and get a lockup that lasts through our vacation!" (Awkward pause) Me: "No, we certainly don't want that happening!"

Stephplayswithyou and IB-Chaste like this.
  22. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    You can correct me on this, but more and more it appears that D is coming to terms with her control in your situation. She’s actively deciding the lock ups. This is not the first time she’s overruled the dice game. Do you think at some stage they may be made redundant?

23. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yes, that's an astute observation. The dice carne along because she didn't have any idea what she wanted or what would be best and didn't want the responsibility to come up with a plan. Now as she is figuring it out and seeing what she likes, she's making her own way. She likes teasing me.... not as much giving me orgasms. This totally changes things in the bedroom for her and makes physical intimacy much more appealing.

I think we both love her being in charge in the bedroom. She knows she is but doesn't like to admit it. I often have to initiate but go very slowly to see what she is interested in, if anything.

IB-Chaste and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  24. knightly

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My wife and I were talking about you guys this morning, specifically about the dice thing. My wife was asking me how I am doing (Day 19), and that often she decides to give me 'release' (usually 2-3 week point) when she senses I have pent up energy. Which she's observed I don't currently have, so she's going to keep going. I suggest she use her judgement, desire, play around, try different things, test the waters and see what she likes. She noted that she forgets that it's her choice for her and to do what she wants and thinks is best. She does like the control, but, like D., it takes a while to realize she can take ownership and do what she wants. It is a fun journey to take and watch.

Regarding initiation, I think a balance needs to be found in that women often want men to take the lead, in order for them to feel desired and adored (critical aspects for them to get turned on). We need to bring that, then as they heat up their "selfish" (I say that in a good way) sexual desire heats up and they take over (vs goal oriented male orgasm sex). Devotional Sex, for example, follows the idea that he can suggest things to do, but she decides what will happen and when, and if something ever happens. And he can initiate (if she likes that) but she decides how to go forward, like you say, to see what she is interested in.

We don't have a set "release" day, but I mentioned your dice approach and related that back to the Tease and Denial book and to check the Denial chapter, see if anything sounds like fun, and give it a try. Dice/chance is one option, or giving me the decision of what day I get to release (given a certain time frame - e.g. within a month), after some threshold (number of her orgasms, etc). But to mix it up and dangle a carrot to amp up my arousal and anticipation. Right now, I have no idea when it might be, which is interesting, but doesn't fuel arousal in real time.

littleguy3 likes this.
  25. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yep, initiation often takes the form of a simple question in the morning. How did you sleep? Do you need to rest longer? And at night, I can read the tea leaves easier based on body language when we kiss each other when we go to bed. Since she likes snuggling, spooning, and holding each other with minimal gentle caresses, I have to go slow in initiating sexual intimacy. I want her to feel safe and not feel like I'm groping her. It's often very subtle indications as to whether she's open for more or not. And it may not come until she's teased me to the point of being TFD. And even then, I still have to read the tea leaves because my recovery time usually involves full body, chest to chest holding one another until my heart rate slows and my nerves stop jumping. She often decides that we're done at that point and I've been guilty of not taking no for an answer once or twice. She's never scolded me but I usually come to the realization afterwards and apologized.

knightly likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice